Thank you all

• Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
11 Jul 2018 13:36 #1 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Thank you all was created by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Knight Realms Family,

It is with my deepest regrets to inform you all that I will no longer be making the efforts to continue coming to Knight Realms events. As of today, I have been asked to leave where I have been living, and after contemplating where I could go, I have decided to return home. I made a promise to myself that if I couldn't make it on my own anymore, and had to return home, that I would drop everything and focus on repairing my life. That day has come, and I will be staying true to my word.

I want to thank everyone for being my family for the past five-and-a-half years. I will never be the same because of you all. And I hope that I will see you all again.

Thank you for having me.
Your friend,
Reece

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raxas (Raxas Lonestar), Liz (Liz), Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Rudolf (Rudolf), Simon (BigZ), Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge), JTinney (Swordsaint), Angeliana (Angeliana), Verrill Lebastion (Wellby), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Tobias (Tobias), Brian T. (Renthios), Ephrem (bamore62), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold), Khala Stormbringer (Jymme), UraltS (deloozea), Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen), Caoimhe(Keeva) (tori.pringle62)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds