Pickup from NJ Train Station?

• Hugo
  • Thank Yous: 0
26 Jan 2011 14:47 #1 by Hugo (Hugo)
Pickup from NJ Train Station? was created by Hugo (Hugo)
Good afternoon, Knight Realms-ers! Hope everything's going great in the new year. Just posting because I realized a couple days ago that there is an event this weekend and I thought I'd see if I could make it. I'm in NYC and I usually work Fridays, so it seems like taking a train from Penn Station is my best chance of getting to New Jersey. Seems the Dover station (about 25 mins / 17 miles out from Camp Sac, according to Google Maps?) is the closest. If someone would be able to grab me here in the evening (maybe 5:30-6 ish? Or will folks already be getting ready by then?) and get me back after the event to either the station or to NYC proper, that would be right neighborly. Could kick in for the gas; shouldn't have too much gear. If it's too complicated I may end up scrapping the idea and waiting til March but I thought I'd see if anybody was available. Send me a PM?

I'm planning to NPC at this event, so if you remember me from a while back (short guy, curly hair, glasses, hobbiting it up) and really wanted to hit me with a stick, now is your chance. If anybody has any other NJ/NY/train wisdom to share, I'd definitely appreciate it. Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a great next event.

Josh

IG: Hugo, Hobbit Enchanter
OOG:  Josh Harrison
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds