Carpooling from Finger Lakes/Syracuse

• Bellanear
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 13
14 Apr 2008 03:02 #1 by Bellanear (Alai)
Carpooling from Finger Lakes/Syracuse was created by Bellanear (Alai)
Hey all,

I am now up in Auburn, NY; about a half hour from both Syracuse and Ithaca.

I know there are some folks up in this god-forsaken wasteland.  I hope to make it back to KR in May-ish, and while most of you folks are up here for school, let me know if you're willing to pitch in for gas and such. 

This isn't a guarantee, of course, but I will finalize plans at the very least a week before the event.  I do have limited car space, so I have no shame in auctioning off seats to the highest bidder, or people I like better.  Anyway, shoot me a PM.

-Bellanear Cyeos
The Alabaster Seal
Guardian of The Ivory Tower

Gavin S.
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
14 Apr 2008 12:20 #2 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Carpooling from Finger Lakes/Syracuse
Wait a bit before you apply the godsforsaken label, Gavin.  I've spent months of my life, usually in three or four day chunks in Ithaca, and it is a great area.  Progressive, affordable dining and rents, good cultural scene, and if you are unattached, it resembles nothing so much as the happy hunting ground.  Sometime in the summer there will be one heck of a private fireworks show in Ithaca (actually, about 5 miles outside).  I'll fill you in as the details emerge.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
14 Apr 2008 14:34 #3 by T. Grumblegut (Yngwie)
Replied by T. Grumblegut (Yngwie) on topic Carpooling from Finger Lakes/Syracuse
I don't think Tom and Drew check the boards much, but they are almost certainly interested and I'll tell them to get in touch with you.

Alex T.
Rules Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds