May need ride to and from May event; Norristown PA

14 Apr 2008 13:29 #1 by Ryou Tenshi (Ryou Tenshi)
May need ride to and from May event; Norristown PA was created by Ryou Tenshi (Ryou Tenshi)
Hello, all; I used to play KR some time ago, but stopped due to it being too far away, etc. etc. etc.  Since moving from NJ to PA I've since taken up an interest again in it; in fact, I should be debuting my new PC alongside friends in either June or July.  In the meantime, I wanted to go to the May event so that I could NPC to get a feel for the game once again before I dive right into starting a new character.  I have a friend who I may be coming to the May event with, but he's not entirely certain yet.  So, I'm asking here if there is anyone who would have room for me and a moderately-large bag in their car for the weekend.  I'm prepared to chip in for gas and that sort of thing lol.  I live in Eagleville, PA (just north of Norristown)... about an hour away from the campsite, but alas, I still do not drive.

Anywho, there are a lot of new faces here, but some of you longtime players may recall me as Koriel Silvae, Sylvan Elf Healer.  Looooooong time ago... tried to come back to game a couple of times since then, but things happened lol.  Anyway, I hope to see some old friends there, and I hope to find a back-up ride in case my friend can't make it after all.

Thanks for reading :)

P.S. Ride permitting, yes, I really am returning to the game... no more claiming I am, and then not coming =p

(( Joseph Rechner ))
22 Apr 2008 06:08 #2 by Ryou Tenshi (Ryou Tenshi)
Replied by Ryou Tenshi (Ryou Tenshi) on topic May need ride to and from May event; Norristown PA
I hate to poke my own post, but I'm 90% sure I'll need a ride lol.  The friend I was supposed to come with realized the event takes place on Mother's Day weekend, and he's probably going to opt to celebrate that for his mother instead (despite my prodding that he'd be home by Mother's Day evening, in time to take his mother out to dinner or something).  Anywho... I think I'll need the ride.  C'mon, you know you want to help a guy out... I'm NPC'ing!  Just think, help me out with a ride to and from, and then at some point during the event you get to knock me senseless with whatever weaponry you use (okay, if you're primarily a roleplayer rather than a fighter, you can... well, do something else to me).  Normally I wouldn't nudge my own post, but the event in question is drawing somewhat near :3

(( Joseph Rechner ))
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.736 seconds