SO EXCESSIVELY EARLY

• KaT Adams
  • Thank Yous: 25
11 Sep 2012 10:54 #1 by KaT Adams (katadams)
SO EXCESSIVELY EARLY was created by KaT Adams (katadams)
Unless Cam Club does something HIDEOUSLY STUPID (*cough*This months game schedule*cough*) I may be able to come to December's game! <3 I'm going to try leaning on my friends and making puppy dog eyes because I want to NPC at KR so badly x3

Hmm... query, do you need NPC's for the Nov 10 event? Because I can make that as well.

RIGHT. MY POINT.

So I'm VERY early, but I wanted to know if there's a chance I can hitch a ride with someone coming from NYC? I'm very tiny and friendly and I'll provide some sort of treats! Also, I'm freakin' adorable. SUBMIT TO MY CUTE. I pack abominably light when it comes to "camping" and travel in general. I'll be NPCing the whole time, so no worry about excess costume/props/etc (unless I can afford that delightful lantern that uses what's basically an electric tea light from Halloween Adventure-seriously, go look! I want one!).

Even if I can't make December's game, January's is MILES away from Cam weekend, and really close to my birthday, as well! This makes me happy x3 More gaming == awesome.

Err... Rambling. Shutting up.

Danke! <3

KaT Adams

"His name meant 'Glad Voice,' and once again had meaning."
11 Sep 2012 11:25 #2 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic SO EXCESSIVELY EARLY
Kat I come in from Astoria/Manhattan and provided nothing stupid happens I would be able to provide a ride. PM and we can discuss in more depth.

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds