Need a ride, Nov 30, from NYC

• KaT Adams
  • Thank Yous: 25
11 Nov 2012 05:24 #1 by KaT Adams (katadams)
Need a ride, Nov 30, from NYC was created by KaT Adams (katadams)
Heylo!

You may have noticed me yammering on the boards and not noticed me lurking like Edward Cullen minus the sparkling and the "EW CREEPTACULAR" vibe. BUT! I am FINALLY free to come to an event, specifically the one Nov 30th, should my other gaming group not do something unexpected. As you may have guessed, I need a ride from NYC and a heads up where I could sleep for an NPC weekend. I can hopefully offer gas money, love, the presence of a first aid kit, and possibly snacks/food depending on how the household's grocery run goes (I can at least bring a tasty apple treat that I've been aching to try the recipe of! Don't worry, I taste as I cook- no one gets food poisoning out of my kitchen!).

I can get anywhere in the city to meet up, but I live in Forgotten Island, so if we're leaving early, be prepared for me to possibly nod off in transit. Scratch that, I'm so thrilled to FINALLY come to a game I might not sleep EVER.

Also, I'll teach you all I know about practical archery, swordsmanship, and outdoors living, if you want to hear me ramble for about a year. ;)

KaT Adams

"His name meant 'Glad Voice,' and once again had meaning."
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds