oops, also, NYC ride for Feb needed, too

• KaT Adams
  • Thank Yous: 25
30 Jan 2013 20:47 #1 by KaT Adams (katadams)
oops, also, NYC ride for Feb needed, too was created by KaT Adams (katadams)
Either from NYC area or train station. I HAVE MY BOW! I want to get it OK'd by the safety marshals so I have time to get used to it before bringing it to actually play with as I'm used to a 45#, not a 25#! The paradox is SO very different! O_o;;

Er, rambling. I'll bring snacks if you suggest what you like! Or soup, which might be more valuable in this weather...

KaT Adams

"His name meant 'Glad Voice,' and once again had meaning."
31 Jan 2013 22:59 #2 by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
Replied by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena) on topic oops, also, NYC ride for Feb needed, too
I'm not 100% sure I'll be at the Feb event, but if I am I might be able to pick you up from the George Washington Bridge Jersey-side, or you can hop NJ Trans from the 42nd st Port to my house. I will let you know closer to the event, but I recommend you try to find another ride just in case.

All hunters die. But not today.

OOG Jenna L.
Main: Ehlenathelasa Blacktree
Alt: Hazar Bint Sha'Haban
Alt: Erim Walker [Retired]
The following user(s) said Thank You: KaT Adams (katadams)
14 Feb 2013 13:49 #3 by Clyde MacIntosh Arkanian (WafflesMcDuff)
Replied by Clyde MacIntosh Arkanian (WafflesMcDuff) on topic oops, also, NYC ride for Feb needed, too
What part of NYC? I drive through NYC to get to the GWB from LI. Let me know

Warmest Regards,

Clyde MacIntosh Arkanian
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: Josh Goldberg
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. --Douglas Adams
  • KaT Adams
  • Thank Yous: 25
14 Feb 2013 14:52 #4 by KaT Adams (katadams)
Replied by KaT Adams (katadams) on topic oops, also, NYC ride for Feb needed, too
I live in Staten Island but I have no issue meeting people in the real city (Yeah, I sad it. SI is Jersey and we all know it!). Let me know when and at what intersection, I'll meet you up, my single duffle in tow (Might also *legasp* have a backpack). I'm NPC Weekending, and getting a bow checked by safety marshalls. Which won't really be relevant 'til I bring in my first sheet in June x3 (My concept won't wear bulky clothes, so I'm going to have to afford some better insulation before I play a cold-weather game with them!)

KaT Adams

"His name meant 'Glad Voice,' and once again had meaning."
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
14 Feb 2013 15:31 #5 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic oops, also, NYC ride for Feb needed, too

KaT Adams wrote: Either from NYC area or train station. I HAVE MY BOW! I want to get it OK'd by the safety marshals so I have time to get used to it before bringing it to actually play with as I'm used to a 45#, not a 25#! The paradox is SO very different! O_o;;

Not related to rides, but find me I'll be at new player training and in logistics during check in, I'll check out your bow.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds