Potential Lift on Friday?

• Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
23 Jan 2014 11:26 #1 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Potential Lift on Friday? was created by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Howdy all,

I'm currently trying to plan out this coming weekend with what little I have to go on at the moment. As many of you may know I am returning from a month long stint in Tokyo on friday and am hesitant to allow jetlag to deter me from what is looking to be an amazing first game of the year.

Though I may end up giving in and passing out as soon as i return i'm trying to open up possibilities for attending game, though it would seem that if i were able to I would not have access to my car as i normally do. I'm wondering if it's possible that if i do end up trudging through the exhaustion and drag myself to jersey if there might be someone willing to give me a lift from the station (i'm told that the NJ Transit Dover station is the closest to camp but if not please feel free to correct me) to camp.

I'm still working on plans for getting back so it would probably just be a one way lift.

Though as i've said before this is kind of up in the air as most of it depends on if i'm able to function after a 12 hour flight, and i am sorry about the vagueness of the post and request, but i AM greatly appreciative to any and all who may be able and willing to help.

Thanks a lot guys and hopefully i will see you at game,
Josh

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds