Looking for ride to/from NYC area for Feb event

• Emily E
  • Thank Yous: 0
08 Feb 2015 20:55 #1 by Emily E (ere)
Hi! I've been to Knight Realms once a few months ago and was hoping to come back for this event, but I need a ride to get there. (I'm a grey Kitiera named Sauda if that helps anyone place me.)

I'm coming from Brooklyn, but I'd be happy to take a train or bus out to meet you somewhere convenient, and of course I'll chip in for gas. PM me if you'd be willing to give me a ride.
  • Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
  • Thank Yous: 97
08 Feb 2015 21:57 - 10 Feb 2015 08:57 #2 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Replied by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi) on topic Looking for ride to/from NYC area for Feb event
On most other months I'd be more than welcoming to share the Jeep, but I'm afraid I won't be getting on site until Friday at about 9pm (Leaving the NJ/Passaic/Wayne area after 8pm Friday). Though if you only find a one way ticket, I can get you back to Bergen county at least for a bus/train back to NYC. I would offer into the city proper, but I cannot city drive! It is not something anyone wants to see!

I forgot, we have the 197 from Port Authority stops on the street I work, which would make it a round trip option :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amilia Tolunda - Romani - Healer
Aimee "Whisper" Whisperleaf - Dryad - Druid - Bard
Maive Lusterwryn - Londwyn - Alchemist

OOG: Julie Anne B
Last edit: 10 Feb 2015 08:57 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi). Reason: Additional details
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
09 Feb 2015 23:43 #3 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic Re:Looking for ride to/from NYC area for Feb event
If you can make it out to Newport (the path train to Newport) I will be leaving around 330p. I'd be happy to give you a ride to and from camp.

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
10 Feb 2015 01:06 #4 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic Looking for ride to/from NYC area for Feb event
I know it's not the most convenient, but I'll be leaving from White Plains around midday. If you can make it to the WP train station I can give you a ride.

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
  • Emily E
12 Feb 2015 21:14 #5 by Emily E (ere)
Replied by Emily E (ere) on topic Looking for ride to/from NYC area for Feb event
Thank you all for the offers! Sean, meeting you at Newport sounds great--do you still have space?
13 Feb 2015 14:08 #6 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic Looking for ride to/from NYC area for Feb event
Yes. We plan on leaving around 3

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
  • Lukas L
13 Feb 2015 15:01 - 13 Feb 2015 15:13 #7 by Lukas L (LukaCola)
Replied by Lukas L (LukaCola) on topic Looking for ride to/from NYC area for Feb event
Annora, what time do you mean by mid-day? I might be able to make it to the WP train, if I can get my stuff on the bus.

Earliest I'd be able to get to WP train station is 4 PM, I'm guessing that'd be too late though.
Last edit: 13 Feb 2015 15:13 by Lukas L (LukaCola).
  • Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
  • Thank Yous: 97
13 Feb 2015 16:00 #8 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Replied by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi) on topic Looking for ride to/from NYC area for Feb event
Worst comes to worst, I am leaving the Preakness Wayne area (by the 197 bus) at 7pm. If there is a local train station you can find, hit me up here or facebook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amilia Tolunda - Romani - Healer
Aimee "Whisper" Whisperleaf - Dryad - Druid - Bard
Maive Lusterwryn - Londwyn - Alchemist

OOG: Julie Anne B
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.511 seconds