Looking for a ride From DC if possible starting in September

01 May 2015 20:50 #1 by Horace Aemains (Kromulus)
Looking for a ride From DC if possible starting in September was created by Horace Aemains (Kromulus)
As my college career begins I thought it would be easier for me to attend without obstacles detaining me in all months except summer months, but as I will be going to college rather far away and I am not allowed to have a car on campus it makes things rather difficult. I know it's a tall order to revenge hope that someone might be hailing from the DC area but I'd be eternally great fun if there was someone who could offer a ride to me as I would very much like to continue my experiences at Knight Realms (few and far between as they have been). If no one lives that far away recomendations for larps that I might easier be able to attend once I have moved to DC would be very much appreciated!

Horace Aemains
(Kramer Kwalick)
OOG-Kramer K
01 May 2015 21:16 #2 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Looking for a ride From DC if possible starting in September
There are a few of us that come from Virginia and Maryland

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
01 May 2015 21:23 #3 by Horace Aemains (Kromulus)
Replied by Horace Aemains (Kromulus) on topic Looking for a ride From DC if possible starting in September
So hypothetically it would still be possible to come? And I'll finalize plans as dates approach then.

Horace Aemains
(Kramer Kwalick)
OOG-Kramer K
  • Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
  • Thank Yous: 97
02 May 2015 18:39 #4 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Replied by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi) on topic Looking for a ride From DC if possible starting in September
Not that its a great idea, but there seem to be a handful of people that travel up from the Newark area. If you arrange a ride from Newark NJ, you could take the Amtrak from DC to Newark.

Not the best idea, but a worst-case idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amilia Tolunda - Romani - Healer
Aimee "Whisper" Whisperleaf - Dryad - Druid - Bard
Maive Lusterwryn - Londwyn - Alchemist

OOG: Julie Anne B
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds