Offering to drive from the Reading Area to April Event

26 Mar 2016 23:37 #1 by Nicholas Thibou (Nightking106)
Offering to drive from the Reading Area to April Event was created by Nicholas Thibou (Nightking106)
Hello I will be a newcomer to Knight Realms but figured I'd throw this out there. If anyone in the Reading, Oley, Fleetwood, Blandon, Kutztown, or anyplace relatively close to there is looking for a ride to the April event or just doesn't feel like driving I will be going. My car is not humongous so this would be on a first come first serve. There is a possibility that my gf will be coming with so as it stands to make sure there is room in the trunk I only have 1 or 2 seats available depending on what is brought. I don't expect much out of the company. A stipend of gas money is appreciated but I won't hark people it's just common courtesy. I am more than happy to make any pickups along the way if anyone felt like looking on google maps and saying hey if this guy comes from Blandon he goes right by my house maybe he'll grab me. Sure no problem but as I said space is limited. I plan to leave around 2pm which will have me there by 4:30 at the latest. Any questions, comments, or concerns either post here, Pm me, or Email me at .

Nicholas Thibou
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds