Looking for a ride for June 3rd from New Haven, CT

• DDeLander
  • If you go looking for tigers, be ready to find them
  • Thank Yous: 1
18 May 2016 08:45 - 18 May 2016 08:47 #1 by DDeLander (DDeLander)
Looking for a ride for June 3rd from New Haven, CT was created by DDeLander (DDeLander)
Hi all. This will hopefully be my first event. Trouble is that I can't come in on the 1st as the event originally describes, so i know that may make it difficult for some. I my address is 140 Bellevue Rd, New Haven CT, 06511. My cell is 203-802-2122, call me any time. My email is . Thank you all for indulging my request.

Wenther Alexis Lozada
Last edit: 18 May 2016 08:47 by DDeLander (DDeLander). Reason: wrong date, may be misleading
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
19 May 2016 04:13 #2 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Replied by Mantel (sigma-j) on topic Looking for a ride for June 3rd from New Haven, CT
Hey!

There are plenty of people who, like you, will only be attending the weekend portion of the event. I'm sure someone will be able to assist. Additionally, if you can public transport part of the way, I know there's a station nearby. I've not used it myself, but if anyone else uses public transportation to get to KR wants to chime in, that'd be great.

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
19 May 2016 07:20 #3 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Looking for a ride for June 3rd from New Haven, CT
If you're looking at public transit the station closest to camp is NJTransit Dover Train Station. It's roughly 15-30 minutes from camp(depends on traffic). So you'd just need someone to pick you up.

I've never gone that way but many do.

Though idk if any from CT used that route before.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
19 May 2016 10:52 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Looking for a ride for June 3rd from New Haven, CT
Hi, Wenther!

I posted a link to this thread on Facebook. Hopefully someone who can help is able to see it. In the meantime, if you use our new Character Builder, you can start off your character with 5 extra build!
www.cards.knightrealms.com/character_builder

-Jeff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.506 seconds