Need Ride to/from Either NYC or the Dover Station

• Vaxattack
  • Thank Yous: 0
18 Apr 2017 22:21 #1 by Vaxattack (Vaxattack)
Need Ride to/from Either NYC or the Dover Station was created by Vaxattack (Vaxattack)
Hi All!

New player here, looking to NPC at the coming April event. I am looking for a ride to/from either the Dover station, or anywhere in the NYC area (I can meet you wherever needed). The unfortunate hitch is that this would have to be a later ride, sometime around/after 7 PM if from NYC, or roughly 9PM if from the Dover station (assuming it takes around 2 hours to get to the Dover station). I will cover all of your gas cost if you could accommodate me (hell, I would even pay you gas + some if desired), and I pack light! There would be no time constraint on my return trip Sunday.

Thanks for anyone that can lend a ride, I haven't been to a LARP since I moved here from California, and the itch is driving me crazy! Feel free to PM me here, or email me at , or text/call me at (408) 722-5772.

Thank you,
Chance

Chance Fullmer
  • Trisana
  • Thank Yous: 34
19 Apr 2017 21:40 #2 by Trisana (Trisana)
Replied by Trisana (Trisana) on topic Need Ride to/from Either NYC or the Dover Station
Hi Chance, I come from Bergen county NJ and could get you to camp if you wanted to take a train to me. Glen Rock and Ridgewood stations are both close to me, and I could pick you up from there on my way to camp. If you're interested, text me at 201 673 4273. :)

Dame Trisana Moss
The Claw of Kaladonia
Viceroy of Kaladonia
First Mate of the Seahawk
[hr]
OOG:
Jen C.
Marshal, Card Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds