Ride from Dover Station for March 1st-3rd Event

20 Feb 2019 11:54 - 20 Feb 2019 18:34 #1 by Asträea Eos (Astraea305)
Ride from Dover Station for March 1st-3rd Event was created by Asträea Eos (Astraea305)
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to allow me to hitch a ride in their car for this upcoming March Event from Dover Station. I'm from NYC, and I can get all the way to Dover on my own with public transportation. However, with no car and no licence I'm a bit stuck on how to make it the rest of the way.

If anyone would be willing to drive me to the event and back to Dover Station that would be incredibly kind. I'll do my best not to be in the way. I am quite small, don't get sick in moving vehicles, and I do not mind being in cramped spaces!

OOG: Emily McCormick
Last edit: 20 Feb 2019 18:34 by Asträea Eos (Astraea305).
  • Naranbaatar Aiki
  • Will generally just drink tea and eat sashimi
  • Thank Yous: 158
27 Feb 2019 14:20 #2 by Naranbaatar Aiki (aikichi)
Replied by Naranbaatar Aiki (aikichi) on topic Ride from Dover Station for March 1st-3rd Event
Is anyone assisting with this?

Naranbaatar Aiki
Squire to Count Sebastian Everest, Warden of Kormyre
Former Warlord Castellan to Corvencia
Legionnaire Commander, Kormyrian Army
"In service to the people"

OOG Name: Robert "Ira" Torres [MARSHAL]
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
27 Feb 2019 19:29 #3 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic Ride from Dover Station for March 1st-3rd Event
Emily,
Send me a PM and tell me where in NYC you're coming from. I'll be driving from Brooklyn to camp on Friday, but will be leaving early Saturday morning. So I might be able to give you a lift going there, but you might have to make other arrangements getting back.

Bryan A.

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds