Looking for ride to and from Union township, Union county, NJ for July 26 event

• Shang Lao
  • Thank Yous: 3
08 Jul 2019 18:43 #1 by Shang Lao (Kyutaru)
Hi guys, I live about 10 minutes from Elizabeth or Newark and the ride I had for my first game is no longer able to play. I no longer have a car of my own for the past two years and probably won't be getting one any time soon so I depend on others for travel. While this request is for this month I'm also looking for a long term friend that I can ride with for these events. I pack lightly so I don't need too much room though the stuff is bulky, just the bare essentials like clothes and boots, most of which fits in a backpack along with a sleeping bag that has its own bag. If you have the room and are interested, please message me so we can get acquainted. I'm also on the discord and on facebook.

Thank you for your assistance.

OOG: Giovanni Pais

Sage of the East
(Giovanni Pais)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
08 Jul 2019 22:35 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
I'm probably about 10 minutes away from you and even though I don't have my physical schedule for work for that weekend, I already know that I need to leave early on the Sunday of the event. Right now, weekends are rough to request off where I work and they were at least kind enough to let me know that I couldn't get that day off.

If you need a ride up, I can definitely do that much. I do know some people in the area who I can introduce you to at the event and see if they can help you get back, but I can't promise a return trip unless you're okay heading out early on Sunday.

• Shang Lao
09 Jul 2019 01:11 #3 by Shang Lao (Kyutaru)
Leaving early is an acceptable condition for travel. I would be willing to take the journey and would be glad to be introduced to even more people as I'm still new.

Sage of the East
(Giovanni Pais)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
10 Jul 2019 15:35 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Great! Once I have a solid grasp on my work schedule for that weekend, I'll reach out to you with a plan. What's the best way to reach you?

• Shang Lao
10 Jul 2019 16:13 #5 by Shang Lao (Kyutaru)
You can PM me here as I check the boards every day or so.

Sage of the East
(Giovanni Pais)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds