Stepping Down

• Malyc
  • Blue Blaze Irregular
  • Thank Yous: 0
11 Feb 2008 17:10 #1 by Malyc (Malyc)
Stepping Down was created by Malyc (Malyc)
As of this message I am stepping down as Planning Officer.  I have discussed this with James, and explained my reasons as to why, and he has accepted my resignation.

I am posting here because I don't want to walk away and give anyone the wrong impression, and think that I am doing this because I am fed up with KR and walking away in protest. I am not.  KR is a good  game made great by our exceptional player base and it will, I hope, continue to be so.    Indeed I have every intention to keep up with the game, though perhaps not quite as frequently as I have.

The decision to step down is more of a personal one than anything, and it is admittedly one I have been dragging out far longer than I should have, and if anything has suffered because of this, I do apologize.  I had hoped that a few months off would renew my flagging interest, but all it did was make me realize that I am in a different place in my life now, and that my concerns had shifted in such a way that I could not devote the time nor the energy to keep up with my duties.  And so, it became obvious that my only choice was to step down.

I thank you all for the good times, and even for the bad, it has all been a wonderful experience.  That sounds so final, but I am sure you will all see me sooner rather than later.

If nothing else, expect to see me at the 10th anniversary event in April...it should be one to remember.

Thanks again,
Jeramy who used to be the planning officer and is now just sexy.

Malyc Weavewarden

(Jeramy you dolt!)
Time to create page: 0.397 seconds