A Statement and an Apology

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
22 Jun 2010 12:32 - 22 Jun 2010 12:38 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
A Statement and an Apology was created by Gallion (Gallion)
A Statement and an Apology

The bulk of this strait talk post is going to seem vague. This is because I have no desire to keep drama afloat through details.  There are some players this past event who were very upset about an in-game scene that took place. If you do not know what I am speaking of, there is no need for you to inquire about further details.  For that fact that some players were emotionally hurt, I am infinitely sorry.

I must take full ownership of this, and explain that the general perception (from what I have heard) of who was involved in causing this encounter to occur is not accurate. I say this because I cannot in my right mind, allow fault to fall were it did not originate from.  I was deeply involved, and as such, if you believe that the scene was purposefully orchestrated to be malicious, than you must believe that I personally, purposefully sought to hurt the feelings of players and friends. I am telling you that this is not true, and I hope that those who know me realize this. Nevertheless that decision is yours to make individually.

I can say that the way the scene played out, was NOT AT ALL what was intended. As hard as it may be for some to understand this, it was conceived with decent intentions in mind, but spun out of control at the last minute. Upon realizing this, every reasonable effort was made to bring it back into control to the best if my ability.

At the end of the day, the details are not what matter the most. What matters the most, is that genuinely, feelings were hurt.  This should have never happened, and for that I truly and sincerely apologize to those it affected both directly, and indirectly.  

I intend to learn from this, and take whatever precautions I can to make sure something like this does not happen again.

I am sorry.  

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 22 Jun 2010 12:38 by .
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds