Info about fund raisers at Knight Realms

• Shiver
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 129
16 May 2012 00:05 - 28 Jul 2014 21:46 #1 by Shiver (Shiver)
Info about fund raisers at Knight Realms was created by Shiver (Shiver)
Hey Everyone,

Since we have started charity fund raisers here at KR, we have been able to support several worthwhile national and local charitable organizations. You, the players of Knight Realms make it possible. Our current iniative to support local charities has really made a difference to the community.

Although I would love to support every cause, this simply isn't possible. In the past, we managed to assist 3 local charities per year and often have a hard time deciding which cause to help. I usually turn to James or Ranger Ron for suggestions.

I am sorry to say we can not champion a private fundraiser being iniated by a member or members of the Knight Realms community. Private fund raisers would include helping a sick or troubled friend, your political or religious institution or in-game land or organization in a public manner. You can not set up a table and ask for funding at events in an official public capacity. It is ok to ask members privately to pledge for a land or group project as long as it is taken care off off-site.

The last thing I want to do is stiffle an individual or group of enthusiastic players from helping a great cause or adding to the game atmosphere with an approved project through their own iniative, but that sort of effort will need to be done on Facebook or Kickstarter. The Knight Realms site, boards and grounds can only be utilized for authorized KR charity events run by the KR Marketing group.

Feel free to write me for more clarification if you have any questions on the policy. I can lend what experience I have gained by doing these type of things for KR if you would like my help and I would be happy to do so.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Joe Bondi
Knight Realms Marketing Officer

Lucius Blackthorne
Lord of Alisandria

Guild Officer of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

Of the Ram and Raven

“History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

"The godly tongue distills honey, mankind's tether of amber and gold. This is my verdict.

For neither are kingdoms conquered by iron, Nor dies the mighty by the spear.

Men are felled by what they fail to believe in."

((Joe Bondi-Marketing Officer))
Last edit: 28 Jul 2014 21:46 by Shiver (Shiver).
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds