Building Inspection Phase at the Camp

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
10 Aug 2012 07:47 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Building Inspection Phase at the Camp was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Building Inspection Phase at the Camp

All of the new buildings we put up on camp are in the inspection phase. As we speak they are all gutted down to their basics and any electrical is exposed for examination and work. The buildings are unusable for right now, but im expecting that many of them will be complete and usable by our event next weekend. As we get closer to the event I will post an update on what buildings are ready and which ones are not.

If anyone has questions please send me a PM.

Thanks!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Woolsey Bysmor (Osred), Ming Na (Ming Na)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
14 Aug 2012 08:52 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Building Inspection Phase at the Camp
The closer we get to the weekend the less and less optimistic I become that the newer buildings will be ready for our event. Bad timing all around, but little that seems that can be done about it. This means those who normally stay in the newer buildings will need to make other accommodations this weekend at the event.

I truly feel bad about the inconvenience, but please try to remember that for the last 14 years prior to purchasing the camp, we used to play here for an event or two in the summer each year without any of these newer buildings anyway. It is true that we are a larger group then we were back then, but we also still have about 30 more inside sleeping spots in the older buildings than we did back then, and we will spend a few days this week erecting as many more of the tents as we can. For those Gypsy and Celt like characters who sometimes occupy the covered wagons area, this would be a great weekend for that. That area alone could sleep a min of 30. If Ostcliff sets their yurt back up that will go a long way to help as well. The sleeping space will be there, but I just need everyone to please be flexible and help me out this weekend and come despite having your normal accommodations being displaced.

From an in-game standpoint we can play it off as residual damage from the war, and explain that all of those buildings are under repair or re-enforcement.

I truly appreciate your understanding and flexibility in this situation. All will be back to normal for our following event.

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
31 Aug 2012 19:22 #3 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Building Inspection Phase at the Camp
Hey Guys,

With the event coming up, I need to update everyone on the status of the newer buildings. The bad news is that they will still be out of commission a little longer, which will include our up coming event. All of you were fantastic at being supportive and dealing with it last event and I'll greatly appreciate you all doing the same one more time. The good news is that after a week or two of almost a standstill pace, things as of this morning are picking up again, and we are once again underway to correct everything and get back to normal.

Thanks for your patience and help! ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Erdrick (Erdrick), Elawyn (Elawyn), Pappy (Quan), Misaki (cbodnar), Darson Vett (Darson Vett), Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai), Aemorniel (Aemorniel), Sir Takouri Ringi (Takouri Ringi), Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Time to create page: 0.511 seconds