Help Reduce our Electricity Bills at Camp Sac!

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
06 May 2013 10:16 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Help Reduce our Electricity Bills at Camp Sac! was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Help Reduce our Electricity Bills at Camp Sac!

Hey Guys,
A few months ago I swapped the camps energy provider from JCP&L to Ambit. That move alone reduced our energy bill by about 10% which for us is 75-130 dollars a month. Beyond that, because of their referral program, they will also reduce my bill by an additional two-three hundred dollars every month if I can just manage to refer and sign up fifteen other people under me.

If your electricity bill is in your name, you have the power to help me reduce Camp Sac’s monthly electricity bills. It costs you absolutely nothing, and there are no strings attached. You might only save around 5-10%, which to you may be only 5-20 dollars a month, but you WILL pay less with the same exact service, and you will be helping out Camp Sac while doing so!

Please seriously consider it. If you are interested in helping and have the ability to do so, please send me an e-mail to . Let me know you are interested, and I will send you a small list of instructions on what info you need to get to me to make the switch. I will make it very easy and quick for you to do this.

Thanks!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odo Garaath (Odo)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
07 May 2013 08:36 - 07 May 2013 08:37 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Help Reduce our Electricity Bills at Camp Sac!
I'll clarify a few things as well.

You still receive your bill and your service from your old provider. I still get a bill from JCP&L, but the breakdown reads the energy consumption as AMBIT and it is a lower price per kWt than before.

You will always pay less, its just a matter of how much less. It is 100% free to switch, and if you ever want to switch back, (Though I have no idea why you would want to) you can. There is literally no strings attached, UNLESS you want to sell it like I am doing right now. If you want to refer it to others to get an average of $200 off your monthly bill then there are strings attached. BUT if you just want to switch and save around 5-10% yourself, then literally no strings attached, no fees, no catches, and you will be helping the camp tremendously in doing so.

I switched a few months ago, but waited for the change to fully go through so I could see for myself and then tell you from my own experience that this is good. My kWt per hour at the camp used to be around 12.5 per kWt, now it is 8.12 cents per kWh. Because we are a large commercial account, for us that translates to around $75 a month in the summer and $150 in the winter. If I can get 15 referrals, I can get another $200 a month reduced from the camp electricity bills on top of that.

Feel free to e-mail me any more questions and ill clarify anything here.

Last edit: 07 May 2013 08:37 by Gallion (Gallion).
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
08 Jun 2013 09:59 #3 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Help Reduce our Electricity Bills at Camp Sac!
/bump

I spoke to some of you at the event but cant remember everyone who I spoke with. Please e-mail me. It will help tremendously. Thanks! ;)

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
07 Aug 2013 04:49 #4 by Gallion (Gallion)
I still need three more people to help out with this.

If you:
a) own or rent your own place
AND
b) would like to help Camp Sac in a major way
THEN

Please send me an e-mail letting me know you want to help and ill walk you through the rest. I seriously cannot stress enough that this will help the camp at absolutely no loss to you. Thanks! ;)

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds