In celebration of our friends and Halajh’awen

05 Oct 2011 18:00 #1 by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
In celebration of our friends and Halajh’awen was created by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
Friends,

Out of respect for our friends who have passed, I will not be setting up the Hookah Lounge.  Instead, I shall be wandering about the proper with Hookah in tow! I will share the pleasures of the smoke with those who wish.

In this way the bedouin holiday of Halajh’awen is also celebrated. A common custom is to share sweets, foods and shisha with your neighbors. As most of you are not bedouin, this is a way for me to share a bit of our people with you.

I shall be wondering about late in the evening and most of this weekend. If you see me, please let me know you wish hookah by simply yelling out to me "HOOKAH!" or "Happy Halajh’awen!". As most do not have the tongue for bedouin, "HOOKAH!" will more than suffice.

Please do not address me immediately before or after Friday's services as I will be celebrating the lives of those who passed in my own way.

And for those who I have contacted privately, please find me before the funeral services so we may plan accordingly.

Brazen's Blessings Upon You All,

Father Zahir ibn Hatim al Nawar
Priest of Brazen

oog: Chris Ayala;
Monster Marshall
  • Ainvair
  • You can trust me, I'm from Coasthaven!
  • Thank Yous: 0
05 Oct 2011 23:48 #2 by Ainvair (Ainvair)
Replied by Ainvair (Ainvair) on topic In celebration of our friends and Halajh’awen
Hookah you say!? I do hope you find yourself near the Stump... I think I will most certainly be calling for that sweet, sweet smoke.

Preator Yusef Porthos Gehnsen XVI, Esquire.
Captain of the Magnificant Bitch

May the wind be always at yer backs.

OOG: Jesse Doherty
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds