A Message On the Wall

• Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
16 Jul 2017 20:20 - 16 Jul 2017 20:26 #1 by Narcis (ChrisR)
A Message On the Wall was created by Narcis (ChrisR)

((OOG: All questions should be directed to Tim Ponjican or myself))

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
Last edit: 16 Jul 2017 20:26 by Narcis (ChrisR).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Kestrel (Kestrel), Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
16 Jul 2017 23:47 #2 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic A Message On the Wall
Scribbled hastily on a small piece of parchment and lying at the floor where the message is posted...

How did it go when the Valosian sisters
used to hit me when I got it wrong?
I think:
ego vindicō
tū vindicās
is vindicat
nōs vindicā́mus
vōs vindicā́tis
iī vindicant

Something like that

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terzak (TheArchMage), Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon), Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa)
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
17 Jul 2017 16:19 #3 by Liz (Liz)
Replied by Liz (Liz) on topic A Message On the Wall
An interesting statement.

If anyone knows anything about the "Order of the Blood Moon" please let me know so that we can inform the general populace.

Lt. Allyce
Hunter of the Guard

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa)
17 Jul 2017 18:58 #4 by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
Replied by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt) on topic A Message On the Wall
My fellow Travancians,

This lovely piece of garbage is from Renior Fai! That symbol is the a blood moon, meaning that Housed Mortal Hunters are using our Proper as a hunting ground.

Now, I am no Noble or a Master Hunter. So I will ask, or encourage that towns members travel in groups of at least 5, with at least one more seasoned towns member. I was asked to write these notes, and shall try my best.

Now, a little history and knowledge on the these social shite stains. Most mortal hunters are failures, failures at being witch hunters, failures at being alive, and failures for thinking this Town was a good place to hunt. If you need to know, I'll be available scouting the town, and checking my camp. Please message myself, or a Master Hunter.

Most mortal hunters, if not all, are some notable from of Negative Energy Creature such as; Lycans, Vamps, True Warlocks, and Lyches, etc. Meaning that they have unique body structures and things that harm them. Lycan=silver, Mummy=Copper, Vamps=Posi, and true warlocks= Gold. They cause negative energy damage, meaning it hurts YOU. They can dissipate you. Detect you, use barriers of negative energy, they hurt, if not out right kill most folks. They are resistant to some posi, but NOT a ton of it at once. Some can use regeneration, the trick to that is, if you go in to strike, DON'T stop, or it might be you that drops dead.

Mortal Hunters can basically do what we witch hunters can do, but with Negative Energy and have their undead traits to support themselves. Necromancy heals them, so I would avoid trying it on them.

Housed Mortal Hunters, much like Witch Hunters, are their veterans, meaning they lived long as undead to get rather skilled at hunting and killing powerful living beings. That is a reason for some concern.

They are here to hunt, feed, and kill YOU. Yes, you. They want trophies, and Travancians sure are worthy ones.

From midnight Friday until dawn, they will most likely be in the Proper, ready for one or two lone towns members to let themselves be killed. Oh, and they CAN kill you. Some of their more powerful members will be here. Mentally guard you minds, the dark whispers of a true warlock are terrifying at good times.

Healers are food, but YOUR posi is a weapon, don't be scared to use your gifts.

Don't even bother trying to hide from them or disguise yourselves, it won't work. They see you, sense you, and don't need eyes...just don't bother hiding. Plan ahead, use your heads and other talents.

I want prisoners. I want to know as much as possible about these monsters. I want names, locations, safe houses, leaders, and then, I want them dead. All of them DEAD. If you're an inquisitior, professional interrogator, or good at making people talk, please contact me or be at the Dragon's Claw Inn late night Friday. I hope to let you test your skills, and possibly pay you for your work. I hope the Magistrate will lead this endeavor.

I would ask for donated silver, wytchwood, and gold weapons for new hunters and towns folk. If you can, also potions of refreshment for healers.

As I have cautioned, some of them are extremely dangerous and powerful. Look, I will be realistic here, unless your in Mistress Jades tent, the Barons Manor, or the Blood Spirits camp...travancians can get in, meaning so can these Mortal Hunters. That isn't a jab, it's a fact. Don't rely on traps and mantles to guard you in your sleep, less you awake dead, I personally wouldn't risk it. You might want to post two guards in shifts. Why two? The first one is an alarm to the other to wake the rest. It is my hope to have at least one roaming patrol, but I can't promise it. I'm looking for volunteers. I believe the Baronial Guard is addressing this matter. If you hang out, do so in the Dragon's Claw Inn, Black Bird, of the Djinn and Toxic, as there is safety in numbers.

This next part is to Renior Fai itself. Leave, just leave now and we'll square up after we handle the Necropharis Arcanum turd. Fail to comply, and no quarter or mercy shall be given on my own end. This concludes negations. I am no White Fox, don't mistake me as such. If you hunt here, I will hurt you, break your body, bend your mind, drive you slowly insane with pain and regrets, hang you, tie your impaled corpse to a golden spike, and roast your dead arse. Then I'll have your skull gold plated and turned into my personal chamber pot. Oh, and that nasty little rumor about you having a spy in our town...run. I'm hunting YOU now.

I would kindly ask for legal permission to fully utilize my skills, and other hunters in the use of positive energy poisons, as I assume they shall be using negative energy poisons. I'm asking for this ONLY until dawn, and ONLY on the undead. Thank you for your consideration.

In closing, it's dangerous, it's lethal, it's undead. I'm not hiding, they want this town, it's members, it's gotta get through me. If you are willing to stand with me, please sign here.

Strength
Duty
Mission
Faith

DEL DRAGON, ARGYLE

Post Script "Deus Interfectorem"

Post post script Renoir, you pawn is dead, it was tortured, it begged before the end came to it. You're gunna need another one, I broke your toy. want to know it's last word are?

Del Dragon, Argyle
(OOC: Forest Dougan)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aria (Aria), Swyft (agentswift), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03), Mantel (sigma-j), Kestrel (Kestrel), Grashügel (HAZMAT221), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Sindarion
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "I hope you all enjoy iambic heptameter."
  • Thank Yous: 318
17 Jul 2017 19:56 #5 by Sindarion (Steven SA)
Replied by Sindarion (Steven SA) on topic A Message On the Wall
...Are you sure you're on our side?

~ Knight Morgan "Sindarion" Sinclair
[strike]Vagabond[/strike] Harper

OOG:
Steven Sebastian Amore
17 Jul 2017 20:11 #6 by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
Replied by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon) on topic A Message On the Wall
I trust Argyle, Sindarion.

Argyle, I will stand by your side all night against the mortal hunters. Even if no one else in this gods-forsaken town join us, I will fight them.

Reyna Del Dragon Reign
Squire to Lady Lois Heimdell of Albriar
Master Witch Hunter
Robin of the Winged Victory
Daughter to the late Argyle Del Dragon Reign

OOG: Carter Sneeringer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
17 Jul 2017 20:14 #7 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Replied by Mantel (sigma-j) on topic A Message On the Wall
Take notes, Travanceans, a Master of his Craft has gifted you with all of the knowledge you need to survive.

Use it. Or Die.

--Mantel

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
17 Jul 2017 20:14 #8 by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
Replied by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt) on topic A Message On the Wall
Are you living? Are you a Travancian? Then, I am on your side.
So, Sindarion, you in or are ye out?

Del Dragon, Argyle
(OOC: Forest Dougan)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terzak (TheArchMage), Mantel (sigma-j)
17 Jul 2017 20:25 #9 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic A Message On the Wall
I heard Mortal Hunters smell of old cheese and the leftovers of a night involving four bottles of tequila, a pot of borscht, and a deeply embarrassed lizard.

-Sergei

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Narcis (ChrisR), Terzak (TheArchMage), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Kestrel (Kestrel)
  • Sindarion
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "I hope you all enjoy iambic heptameter."
  • Thank Yous: 318
17 Jul 2017 20:57 #10 by Sindarion (Steven SA)
Replied by Sindarion (Steven SA) on topic A Message On the Wall
I'm just saying, bloviating that they have to get through you in order to get to other Travancians is a good way to get their heads stacked in front of your domicile of choice.

~ Knight Morgan "Sindarion" Sinclair
[strike]Vagabond[/strike] Harper

OOG:
Steven Sebastian Amore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terzak (TheArchMage)
17 Jul 2017 22:34 #11 by Fenris Nattulv (dhaas987)
Replied by Fenris Nattulv (dhaas987) on topic A Message On the Wall
Argyle,

You have the trust of my clansmen Darius and Reyna. That is enough for me. You shall have the Shield of the Night Wolf on any patrols that you need to send out.

-Fenris Nattulv

- Fenris Nattulv

-Alt: Jonathan Carter, Minstrel of the Road

OOG: Daniel Haas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j), Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa)
  • Kestrel
  • Thank Yous: 129
17 Jul 2017 23:01 - 17 Jul 2017 23:07 #12 by Kestrel (Kestrel)
Replied by Kestrel (Kestrel) on topic A Message On the Wall
As always, I will be on watch until dawn. I have been collecting information since I first identified that neophyte for what she was. I am not a scholar or master hunter myself, but I have copies of and all of their original notes and letters that they have sent if people are interested in seeing them. Listen to Argyle's advice. I don't want to see anyone taken as a trophy to that Blood Moon bastard Renior. I'm sick of mortal hunters invading where I hunt and looking to kill people. We are not prey. If anyone has further questions about the ones that have come to town recently, you can generally find me in the inn. This moon I will be going out on patrol with Argyle around midnight to hunt them down.

Renior. I know you saw me. But I saw both your students die, and I look forward to watching my masters - masters of House Laurent-Belmont - kill the rest of them.

Ser Kestrel Laurent-Belmont
Dame Warlord of Kaladonia
First Mate of the Winged Victory
Master Hunter & Council Member for House Laurent-Belmont
Fyperia's Wisdom - Knight Champion of High Queen Fyperia Maitel

Alt: Cynon Terrwyn of Grimwyr
House Liones
Lieutenant Commander of the Kormyrian Army

OOG: Crystal R.
New Player Representative
Last edit: 17 Jul 2017 23:07 by Kestrel (Kestrel).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j)
18 Jul 2017 00:25 #13 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Replied by Midori Suarez (krykit) on topic A Message On the Wall
I don't fight very well, but I won't let them hurt anybody as long as I can stop it.
-Midori Suarez
Daughter of Mercy

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Kestrel (Kestrel), Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Liighkaa Potrevski
  • "Liighkaa, do not make friends." -Darius, every time Liighkaa starts waving to a monster
  • Thank Yous: 33
18 Jul 2017 01:45 #14 by Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa)
Replied by Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa) on topic A Message On the Wall
Kestrel,
You have yet more information I would like to see. I am no healer nor warrior not anything else of note, but I would like to see anything you have so that I might help people be prepared for the threat.

What manner of trophies tend to be gathered? I realize that word means something different for a man than for a monster at times.

~Liighkaa Potrevski, daughter of tribe Berk

OOG: Cat Jackson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kestrel (Kestrel)
  • Kestrel
18 Jul 2017 02:36 #15 by Kestrel (Kestrel)
I will try to make a post with basically what has happened so far tomorrow. In quick summary: Renior is sending his mortal hunter students against Travance to be tested. More will be coming, and they will be coming soon. We caught the first one over the weekend of the extended feast. The rest of her pack will continue to be sent to prove themselves.

I recommend protecting your minds. So far we have only seen students, but this is Blood Moon and the dark whispers of a true warlock are not something to take risks with. Don't travel alone. Last feast we were overrun with all manner of undead - including some we have not previously encountered - and I don't think we will be lucky enough to just face the next mortal hunter alone either.

Personally I am very interested in acquiring a mortal hunter scourge doll, so if anyone is able to prepare one of those, please send me a missive. I imagine other hunters may be interested as well.

I will be in the inn Friday night gathering as much information as possible, and will share whatever we learn that would help us plan and protect ourselves.

As for trophies - bodies or belongings. "Remember the best trophies come from worthwhile parts or belongings of the prey. A real trophy will be all the proof you need to prove you killed worthwhile prey."

House Liones

The following user(s) said Thank You: Terzak (TheArchMage), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
18 Jul 2017 07:58 #16 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic A Message On the Wall
AHA! That's it! The translation:
"The hunt consumes all."

The Ancient Kormyrian is not that good; the intention is not good, either - and I will not wax pedantically on the two different definitions of "good" in this statement.

Argyle and Kestrel,
What can a priest do to help? I can certainly push undead away with the power of my faith to help "deal" with any of the mortal hunters' undead minions. Are there any other ways my priestly prayers can aid this cause? Adding divine damage? Strengthening armor? Prayers of protection? I will do whatever I can to help in the endeavor to destroy this wicked scourge who go by the horrid appellation of........ "mortal hunters."

If you need help with interrogation, I have some skills and prayers that might help supplement (and double check results) of those who are more experienced in such matters - as long as torture is not involved as I will not cross that moral line.

I will most likely be free on Friday night to help up until midnight Mass at the Kaledonian altar space. All are invited to the Mass, as it seems that some of the benefits of a mass would help someone who is in battle with a mortal hunter. [oog: +5 minutes on both death counts, Willpower, Prayer Shield, Courage].

May Travance cut through these evil beings as light cuts through the darkness,
Father Ephrem, Order of the Flagellants of the Holy Light

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terzak (TheArchMage), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Kestrel (Kestrel), Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa)
  • Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
18 Jul 2017 08:33 - 18 Jul 2017 08:34 #17 by Wren (Wren)
Replied by Wren (Wren) on topic A Message On the Wall
Kestrel -

I'm not actually sure that scourge dolls can be made for Mortal hunters, as I believe that is simply what they call themselves and not a true race or creature type.

For example - I could make an elven scourge doll but not a sorcerer scourge doll. If I'm incorrect, and mortal hunters are a unique creature type, please let me know.

Most likely you would need a scourge doll for whatever the mortal hunter is, aka undead, lycanthrope etc.

I can make scourge dolls but am in dire need of druidic essences. Nesterin can also make scourge dolls.

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
Last edit: 18 Jul 2017 08:34 by Wren (Wren).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Kestrel (Kestrel)
  • Angeliana
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "Followers of Andorra believe foremost in the power of redemption, and that far better than a slain or imprisoned foe is a foe that turns from the path of evil and becomes good."
18 Jul 2017 09:48 - 18 Jul 2017 09:48 #18 by Angeliana (Angeliana)
Replied by Angeliana (Angeliana) on topic A Message On the Wall
I stand, ready to shine Andorra's light and my energy to shield you and cleanse them off these planes of existence.

May the light guide your path and keep you safe.
With love and respect,
Angeliana

Dame Angeliana Himmlisch
The Heart of Winterdark
Healer of Count Sebastien Everest
High Priestess & Champion of Andorra

Alt: D ~ Artist ~ Captain of The Crimson Trident ~
Last edit: 18 Jul 2017 09:48 by Angeliana (Angeliana).
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
18 Jul 2017 10:20 #19 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic A Message On the Wall
I have found it unproductive to search for trouble, as it will come to me unbidden. Feel free to tell them where I may be found, Argyle.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
18 Jul 2017 10:54 #20 by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
The more of you who are prepared for this, the better off we will be. Please consider that when looking over all this information. Travance is a place where even heroes are often cautioned against going out alone at night, but we all do it anyway. This time, we REALLY mean it. Please do not make yourselves targets for them. I don't want to see people die when it could have been prevented.

Argyle and Kestrel, I will find you Friday night. I have an obligation not long after the town crier's announcements, but after that, I'll be around the Inn.

Reyna Del Dragon Reign
Master Witch Hunter

The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Kestrel (Kestrel)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
18 Jul 2017 11:21 #21 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic A Message On the Wall
Argyle,

We've always been brothers and that does not change now.

-Nalick

The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
18 Jul 2017 12:03 #22 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic A Message On the Wall
Argyle,

You, and anyone patrolling/hunting with you, have permission to use poisons until dawn on Saturday on these Mortal Hunters and any creature they bring with them. Any of you can come and find me for mental protections before setting out.

This house is declared Enemy of Travance. No law protects them. If you capture one, you may use any means at your disposal to acquire information. Do not put yourselves in excess danger to capture one - I would rather have living Travancians than more information, if it comes down to it; there are other ways of gaining knowledge.

In Service to Travance,

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j), Kestrel (Kestrel), Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon), Ephrem (bamore62)
18 Jul 2017 18:13 #23 by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
Thank you, Dr. Maxwell. We will do what we can to take this bastard down.

Reyna Del Dragon Reign
Master Witch Hunter

The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Kestrel (Kestrel)
  • Kestrel
18 Jul 2017 18:29 #24 by Kestrel (Kestrel)
Thank you, Seneschal. Your support in this matter is incredibly helpful and appreciated. I second Reyna, we will do everything in our power to end him and keep the town safe.

House Liones

The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j), Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
19 Jul 2017 04:46 - 19 Jul 2017 11:07 #25 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Replied by Mantel (sigma-j) on topic A Message On the Wall
Those who would Hunt alongside me,
Those who would defy this darkness and dare Feast alongside me in Travance Proper this Moon,

Regarding protecting the mind. I urge as many as possible to attend the United Mass of Eodra at the Kaladonia Altar Space. The Divine blesses us our Masses with the Willpower to surmount such threats, and the Courage to rise against them. They Shield us from the Prayers of those who will oppose us. And they stave off the Count to Death from Serious and Critical injury.

Whether you hear the words of Gods or not, this Mass will aid those who attend. Stand with them and protect them from these dark creatures. I have personally attended a mass, only a year ago, where I stood side by side with one who turned out to be a Mortal Hunter. They will need your aid in defending the holy site and ceremony.

For more information, please see Primus Aldric's posting on this very same board.

--Mantel Warrane
Friar of Visigalis

((OOG: Regardless of your faith or whether you are baptized or not, you will be able to benefit from this mass, which is not normally the case. Normally, if you attend a mass, it must be presided over by a Priest of your pantheon or your God in the case of a neutral deity, and you only get one benefit per applicable Priest. Certain altars are more powerful than others; a Rank I altar can only give up to the first benefit I list, while a Rank IV can give up to the last. The benefits of attending a Mass you may select from are:
Mass Courage
Mass Prayer Shield
Mass Willpower (all functioning as the skills of the same name)
, and Mass Death Count, which adds 5 minutes to your Serious count and 5 minutes to your Critical count.
They last all event until used, and Mass Death Count is a continuous benefit. You can only mechanically benefit from one mass per event.))

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
Last edit: 19 Jul 2017 11:07 by Mantel (sigma-j).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
19 Jul 2017 10:41 #26 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic A Message On the Wall
Friar Warrane,

Your prose appreciated, I must add that the Gods above would smile more broadly upon us if they were further represented at that Mass. Currently there are but three of us, but if there were more, all Travancians who attend would benefit even more than otherwise.

-Nalick

((OOG: You need at least four Priests able to give Mass to get all four of the boons.))

19 Jul 2017 13:23 - 19 Jul 2017 13:24 #27 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Replied by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl) on topic A Message On the Wall
Argyle,

You know I'll assist in any way I can. Besides, I still owe you for saving me from the Mortal Hunter that tried to kill me last year.

I'll also make certain anyone who hasn't is made aware of this posting. This information needs to be disseminated to all.
-Thalia

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
Last edit: 19 Jul 2017 13:24 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl).
  • Kerrick
  • Thank Yous: 9
20 Jul 2017 05:32 #28 by Kerrick (BillboBlackins)
Replied by Kerrick (BillboBlackins) on topic A Message On the Wall
Argyle,
I have your back

Wren,
I have druidic essences for you

IG: Kerrick

OOG: Bill Black
  • Kestrel
20 Jul 2017 10:00 #29 by Kestrel (Kestrel)
To anyone else investigating or researching these mortal hunters, please come find me in the Inn on Friday night. The more information we can gather together to analyze, the better. I will of course share any other findings we've made with you as well.

Sorcerers - I have all of the original notes and letters that we've obtained from them, I think scrying them could prove valuable.

House Liones

The following user(s) said Thank You: Terzak (TheArchMage), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
20 Jul 2017 10:09 #30 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Replied by Not An Assassin (Salem) on topic A Message On the Wall
Brother,
These dark creatures are going to be put down forever. I will be with you these nights to annihilate everything attempting to bring death to this town without our permission.
You have my full support.
-Justé

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j), Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.788 seconds