On The Declaration of Rule

• Django
  • Thank Yous: 47
31 Oct 2018 10:13 #1 by Django (Topgunwov)
On The Declaration of Rule was created by Django (Topgunwov)
By this point, I am assuming we have all seen, in one form or another, the fliers that have now been making the rounds throughtout the kingdom. It would seem our enemies have shown their faces, or at least given us an obvious target. Firstly I would say each of us read through the declaration thoroughly. Some points they make aren't to be overlooked; this is playing to a large portion of the citizens who may be feeling similarly disenfranchised by Travance's choices, OUR choices. To ignore these points entirely and simply move forward with assaulting the perpetrators would only invite more unrest. We need to assess how we move forward with regard to our politicking.

Secondly, it would seem our foes have made their play. We need to make ours intelligently. Firstly I would say we find the source of these fliers. If we can find the point of origin, that gives us a lead. Furthermore we now have names to go over. If anyone is in any way familiar with any of the names listed, please let us know. Finally i would say it's time to do some background research on who exactly these people are, where they get their backing from, etc.

They've called us out by making a public statement, however it was NOT addressed to us, it was aimed at the people. We need to do likewise, address the masses or something to that effect.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, Does anyone know where in the world is the Count in all this?

DJANGO

Commodore Django, the Sunseeker
Kormyrian Navy, Captain of the K.S.S. Ironscale
Rooster of the Winged Victory
Vassal to Kaladonia

OOG: Evan Wovsaniker
  • Dennis Brand
  • Treason or revolution? That depends on the victor.
  • Thank Yous: 72
31 Oct 2018 10:18 #2 by Dennis Brand (Devin)
Replied by Dennis Brand (Devin) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
The aforementioned Declaration.

- Dennis

ig: Dennis Brand | oog: Devin G., marshal
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liz (Liz), Mantel (sigma-j), Django (Topgunwov), Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
31 Oct 2018 10:58 - 31 Oct 2018 10:59 #3 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
Lady Camilla Meldicia threatened the use of force against Travance but after tense negotiations earlier this very year in which the Count granted her territory within the Kingdom to sate her, it would seem she still desires more.

~Nalick

Last edit: 31 Oct 2018 10:59 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
  • Byron Qua
  • My word is my bond.
  • Thank Yous: 70
31 Oct 2018 11:00 #4 by Byron Qua (byronqua)
Replied by Byron Qua (byronqua) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
Django,
Does this not put the warriors of travance at odds with those enlisted into the kormyrion army?

Jericho Hǔ lì (Byron)
"Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley."

Squire to Sir Odette D. Lucatiel
Private in the Kormyrian Army
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
31 Oct 2018 11:17 - 31 Oct 2018 11:18 #5 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
The Count had left for Kormyre about a week ago. He and I spoke before his journey west, and it seems this is likely what the business he spoke of was about. He will be returning soon, in about a week or so.

I think it pertinent to read this declaration carefully. In earnest, I am surprised to see Baron Balkryst signing this along with Lord Pyre.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
Last edit: 31 Oct 2018 11:18 by Aleister (Aleister).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Django (Topgunwov)
31 Oct 2018 11:28 #6 by Jenn Cutter (Jenn)
Replied by Jenn Cutter (Jenn) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
The following is a transcription of the declaration for those who find the handwriting difficult to read. This is just a transcription and does not reflect my views on the situation. It also does not contain the grammar corrections that I would have made had I written it.

The Empire of Kormyres Declaration of Rule

The future and prosperity of Kormyre is at great risk and measures must be taken to regain stability and advance our great Kingdom. We are the nobles of Kormyre and we demand access to the city of Loez, the castle of Kormre and the crown of our monarchy. Currently those articles are held captive by Count Sebastian Everest whom has arbitrarily assumed control of the Kingdom, after deceiving its people for over three years. Count Everest himself has no royal blood in his veins and was not even born within our great Kingdom. The Count has militarily seized control and has claimed that he will hand control over only to an individual of this choosing. The Counts seat of responsibility is Winterdark, yet he has barely set foot in it for five years; he now claims to control Loez, but spends all of his time in Travance which is across the great rift and therefore irrelevant to life in our great Kingdom. The time for reality to take precedent is now!

Duke Edgar Balliol does in fact have a distant blood relation to the royal line and therefore is more qualified to watch over the Kingdom in these trying times. The Duke has served Kormyre for the whole of his life and benefits from a vast knowledge of the Kingdoms workings and a wide range of support from its nobles. Duke Balliol has grand plans for the expansion of Kormyre, while the Count has nothing but more secrets to keep and a promise to leave the selection of our new ruler to a people whom are so far removed from the heartland that they could not possibly understand its needs.

Duke Balliol has already take the initiative to secure the safety of Kormyres people by negotiating an already bound treaty with Gaaldron that would ensure that the gobliniods never attack our people again. During these tough times, we need assurances like this and we need strong leaders who will work hard to secure those insurances on our behlaf in order to bring us the safety we so desperately need.

We wish for Count Everest to surrender control of the throne room and of the crown of Kormyre, relinquish the might of the Kormyrian army to Duke Balliol and remain across the great rift where he may retain full noble command over the barony of Travance and any future provinces formed east of the rift. If we do not receive a clear signal that these wishes will be met in the near future then we will have no choice but to enact the inevitable and just use of extreme force to take back Loez under the banner of a new Imperial Kormyre. Kormyre has seen enough bloodshed and has suffered enough hardships through the recent years and we truly believe that the Count will do the right thing and abdicate control for the greater good.

Signed,
Duke Edgar Balliol Baron Joseph Balkryst of Vorllorne Baroness Alurra Ravenhuerst
Lord Augustus Selindor of Gramoore Pass Lord Birum Pyre of Witchwood
Lady Marklove of Wolfhaven High Scholar Eldenmund of the Library of Anoch
Lord Lindsor of Robyrn Lady Camilla Meldicia of Tavrick Sir Merick
Sir Garth Sir Tamerund Sir Dorswin Sir Loricie Dame Archfrost
Dame Gildmier Dame Sellindryst SDame Froswyrth

Dr. Selby Wainwright
Viceroy of Albriar
Quartermaster of the Blood Spirits Mercenary Company
Acting Guildmaster of the Travancian Crafters Guild

OOG Jenn Cutter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simon (BigZ), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Starling (starling)
  • Wili
  • Thank Yous: 206
31 Oct 2018 11:28 #7 by Wili ()
Replied by Wili () on topic On The Declaration of Rule
I'm just going to put this out there- they have some pretty valid points, and the people will likely agree. Tread carefully, Travance, for this is not a problem you can beat to death without civil unrest.

Wilindé Aläciel
AKA Wili
Blackbird Manager Extraordinaire

OOG-Kelley Commeford
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liz (Liz), Sindarion (Steven SA), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Dennis Brand
31 Oct 2018 11:30 - 31 Oct 2018 11:36 #8 by Dennis Brand (Devin)
Jericho,

A majority of the Kormyrian Royal Army is loyal to [strike]the Heroes[/strike] those who lead them in the campaign through the Chaos Wastes. And the Royal Kormyrian Navy is large-in-part loyal to Admiral Tartaros.

- Dennis Brand

Last edit: 31 Oct 2018 11:36 by Dennis Brand (Devin).
  • Cara Easton
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • I do not fear the dark. Only then can you see the stars.
  • Thank Yous: 324
31 Oct 2018 11:32 #9 by Cara Easton (Raeelle)
Replied by Cara Easton (Raeelle) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
What do we know about those who have signed this declaration? Their alliances? Their intentions? Their character? It is important to be able to look at this clearly with all of the information.

Alt : Laurel Astraeus

OOG: Rae L
Marshal
Card Staff
31 Oct 2018 12:50 #10 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
I remember hearing about this Duke and when he passed through Travance even though it was years before my first time here.

It doesn't make sense to me Pyre would sign this (though it would seem, if he truly did, he did in haste as the 'n' in Birnum is too small to read proper if there at all.)

I hope some of them are willing to talk.

-Dame Ilana Darkwood

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
31 Oct 2018 12:51 #11 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
Replied by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
Lord Pyre is a good man and friend to many in Travance. He used to be a Lord here, Kaladonia I believe. If he signed this it must have been for good reason, and I look forward to asking him if I get the chance.

In Service to Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn, The Resolute
Knight of Drega'Mire
Soul-Blade of Galladel

Alt: William Sterling
Chief Mechanic of the Kormyrian Sky Flotilla
Lead Engineer of the Travancian Railroad

OOG: Walter Soto
Marshal
Cannon Marshal
31 Oct 2018 13:40 #12 by Jenn Cutter (Jenn)
Replied by Jenn Cutter (Jenn) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
Considering the misspelling that Ilana mentioned, maybe someone who is skilled in detecting forgeries should take a look at the signatures.

Dr. Selby Wainwright
Viceroy of Albriar
Quartermaster of the Blood Spirits Mercenary Company
Acting Guildmaster of the Travancian Crafters Guild

OOG Jenn Cutter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j), Ephrem (bamore62), Django (Topgunwov)
  • Dennis Brand
31 Oct 2018 13:52 #13 by Dennis Brand (Devin)
Selby,

One would need a legitimate signature in hand to compare it to in order to determine if the handwriting is a forgery or not.

- Dennis

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Django (Topgunwov)
  • Django
31 Oct 2018 14:01 #14 by Django (Topgunwov)
Replied by Django (Topgunwov) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
It would seem, from the suggestions gathered here, and from the information you've all so far given, that we must be cautious in how we proceed.

I would agree with the fact that someone with a sharp eye for documents and forgeries thereof should look over the parchments to see if any of the signatures are indeed forged.

I would also agree with Cara that we should look into the backgrounds of those involved. I would also surmise that they may have backing from other in positions of power who were too cautious or cowardly to sign the document along with their co-conspirators.

Until we do this, moving forward with confronting the individuals listed to ascertain their reasoning would be foolish. If they have indeed turned on us, then approaching them would either be the perfect catalyst to sew more misinformation or add fuel to the fires of war we are attempting to snuff out.

We are being watched, Travancians. By forces conspiring against us, yes, but perhaps more importantly by the people, not only of Kormyre but of all Arawyn. What we do here may shift how we are perceived by others. We cannot continue to call ourselves Heroes of Travance if we do not serve for the good of the people, lest we become as misguided as those who have fought us in the past.

Take Care.

DJANGO

Vassal to Kaladonia

• Django
31 Oct 2018 14:04 #15 by Django (Topgunwov)
Mr. Brand,

Would there be a way to acquire legitimate signatures from those on the list? Have we had correspondence with any of those mentioned in the past?

DJANGO

Vassal to Kaladonia

• Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
31 Oct 2018 15:09 #16 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
I've encountered the Lady Camilla Meldicia while she and her brothers made an attempt at a claim to the throne while in Travance. I was responsible for exorcising the evil force from her. I thought that she had agreed to end any hostile military actions against Travance during her negotiations with the Count. Perhaps there was no clause with respect to future incursions. She might still be abiding to the letter of that agreement. Does anyone have (or remember) the exact agreement?

Still, I am surprised that she would sign such document.

Do we still have her brother incarcerated?

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
31 Oct 2018 15:33 #17 by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
Replied by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
I hail from Vorllorne..... the Duke is not someone to be trifled with. Have not been back there in ages, but I have heard.... murmurs... on the roads as I passed through Kormyre. If my assistance is needed to gather information, I am willing.

~Vespertine Crimson

Main: Ravyn Aeronwen, Constable of Albriar, Vassal of Albriar, Knight Commander of the Order of the Sagewardens, Commander of the Sagewood Guard, and Professor of Bardics at Darkwood Academy
Alt: Vespertine Crimson, Owner of the Crimson Tide and Entertainer for the Blackbird

OOG: Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
31 Oct 2018 16:34 - 31 Oct 2018 16:35 #18 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
I do not propose we trifle, but before he attempts to make inmates of us all, we should investigate the Duke's prison. Ever since the old Stonefall fell, I believe it to be the largest asylum on either side of the Rift. Seeing as Just principles are amiss in his wartime strategy, it suggest his jail could be similarly lacking.

~Nalick

Last edit: 31 Oct 2018 16:35 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beinion (Beardy McFeatherbow) Thallor (Kevin G.), Mantel (sigma-j)
31 Oct 2018 21:52 #19 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
Well, laddies, I've read it. allow me to give you some insight into what I'm seeing. Quotes are taken from the declaration itself.

"...Duke Balliol has grand plans for the expansion of Kormyre..."
Well, I for one want to know which way these nobles plan to expand the kingdom. Afterall, my home is north of Kormyre, in The Highlands, and as my father passed to me as a wee one, some nobles do view everyone not like them as beasts. Thus, this is alarming to me. This concern is supported by "...If we do not receive a clear signal that these wishes will be met in the near future then we will have no choice but to enact the inevitable and just use of extreme force to take back Loez under the banner of a new Imperial Kormyre..."

Balliol....why does that name come up in me mind as something I should know?

How does one get a gate? I need a gate to the Talla Iarainn in Glen Athyll.

-Father Donald MacFhionnlaigh, Amethyst Dragoon

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
31 Oct 2018 22:51 - 01 Nov 2018 13:05 #20 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
There was a woman named Isabella who fled and sought refuge from contracts of his. It may not be the historical record bearing familiarity to you, Donny, but that should prove enough for at least an air of distrust.

a man named Benjamin,
[strike]Klarington Everest's son[/strike] may he rest in peace, was set to marry Isabella before an untimely passing.

~Nalick

Last edit: 01 Nov 2018 13:05 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
31 Oct 2018 22:58 - 31 Oct 2018 23:01 #21 by Aleister (Aleister)
Klarington Everest's son is the Count of Winterdark, Sebastian Everest.

Any instance where you may hear otherwise is a ruse. Klarington would, for generations, cast ritual of the wheel upon himself and return under the guise of his son. Weep not for the yet still living, Nalick.

But it is unclear what expansion means. We have no clarity, no information, and no factual evidence to support any claims of disastrous action yet. So let us not worry to speculate armageddon without first consulting the truth, of which we have yet to uncover fully.

I might add, I am sure several of us have the written signature of Lord Birnum Pyre under the title of Lord of Kaladonia somewhere in possession.
For Baron Joseph Balkryst, however, I would wonder if Solomon Darkheart has already begun to have words with his father.

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
Last edit: 31 Oct 2018 23:01 by Aleister (Aleister).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j), Django (Topgunwov)
  • Starling
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 113
31 Oct 2018 23:49 - 31 Oct 2018 23:51 #22 by Starling (starling)
Replied by Starling (starling) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
Selby - thank you for the transcription, including its well-preserved errors. (I quite agree with your sentiment that accompanies it.)

I feel we should be cautious in speaking about the signatories of this declaration as though they are, for certain, enemies. They threaten as much, yes, absolutely, but I fear that beginning to think of them as enemies hastens hostility and violence. Aside from seeking to prove possible forgery (or the possibility of some of them having signed under duress), what else can we do to pursue a peaceful resolution? It seems like some of you know some of the signatories personally or have known them in the past—would it be possible to reach out personally and discuss?

Also, we ought to ask which Kormyrian notables on the other side of the Rift have not signed.

Squire to Lord Angelica Tellinghast
Viceroy of Drega'mire

OOG: Alice Bryson
Marshal, New Player Rep
Last edit: 31 Oct 2018 23:51 by Starling (starling).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annora (Karen), Ephrem (bamore62), Jenn Cutter (Jenn), Django (Topgunwov)
  • Django
01 Nov 2018 01:18 #23 by Django (Topgunwov)
Starling,

While I agree it would be a wise move to seek out those in positions of power who would oppose this declaration, I am concerned of contacting those who have signed. Perhaps it is mere paranoia, but there are a number of possibilities as to why they have signed, from being coerced with a blade at their necks, to simple forgery, to psionic domination, or perhaps all the way to them simply having an honest to goodness change of heart. HOW we contact these people should be considered. If one were to walk right up to their doorsteps, it may lead them into a trap. Should one engage in a correspondence of letters, it could prove useful, or simply lead to a further spread of misinformation. I am hesitant to reach out to those who may be suspected traitors, and this does not even include those in similar positions of power who side with these conspirators but didn't sign either to protect their identities or out of hesitation or plain cowardice. If you have any thoughts on this I'd be more than happy to listen.

Aleister,

I was unaware Baron Balkryst had family, and the name does not strike me as familiar. Could you elaborate on this Darkheart fellow and his relation to the Baron?

So far it seems we have the most information on this former Lord of Kaladonia, this Lord Pyre. Finding out about his connections to these others would be a solid start.

On the topic of Baron Balkryst, it seems like we could gain insight from this Darkheart man, unless anyone else has any leads on him. Vespertine, would you have any ideas on obtaining information on him, hailing from the region as you do?

The Lady Meldicia seems to still hold some sort of grudge against us for what happened in the past. Finding out what happened between her last sighting in Travance and her signing this document would prove useful to our investigations. If her brother is indeed incarcerated, as Father Ephrem states, interrogating him may hold some merit, if not using him for leverage. Furthermore, Father, if you did indeed aid her in the past she may hold some respect for you, if not outright feel obligated to you. This is an incredibly optimistic assumption, but having you involved in the dealings regarding her may prove useful.

Finally, the Duke himself, Balliol, who we can only assume for now is the ringleader. It seems many of us dealt with him in the past and it left a sour taste in our mouths. I would say we contact any Travancians who dealt with him directly and see if they may have some helpful information. Considering how much of an impact he apparently left on people, this may prove to be relatively easy.

Let us also keep our ears to the ground to ascertain the identities of those not mentioned in my notes so far, namely Baroness Alurra Ravenhuerst, Lord Augustus Selindor of Gramoore Pass, Lady Marklove of Wolfhaven, High Scholar Eldenmund of the Library of Anoch, and Lord Lindsor of Robyrn

Furthermore, does anyone know anything of these knights? Sir Merick, Sir Garth, Sir Tamerund, Sir Dorswin, Sir Loricie, Dame Archfrost, Dame Gildmier, Dame Sellindryst, or Dame Froswyrth? it would seem the further down the list you go the less information we have. to ignore even one of these names would leave us potentially unprepared. There is the possibility that any of these names could be an alias, or that the names are fake and only there to bolster the number of names on the list for the sake of legitimacy, but I won't take the risk of ignoring any of those mentioned here.

Information is our Sword,

DJANGO

Vassal to Kaladonia

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sindarion (Steven SA), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Seth (Kurteth)
  • Dennis Brand
01 Nov 2018 01:32 - 01 Nov 2018 01:40 #24 by Dennis Brand (Devin)
Django,

All the Baronies of Kormyre are similar to Travance in their nobility hierarchy.

Or more specifically: the Knights who signed this Declaration are beholden to the Lords who signed, those Lords in turn are beholden to the Barons who are beholden to the Duke. Those whose names are signed did so out of either respect or fear of their betters, much the same way it works in all of Kormyre.

Should anyone need more of an explanation of how things work in Kormyre on the other side of the Rift, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I can assure you that it is quite different than Travance.

- Dennis

Last edit: 01 Nov 2018 01:40 by Dennis Brand (Devin). Reason: Missed a thought
  • Dennis Brand
01 Nov 2018 02:00 #25 by Dennis Brand (Devin)
For a more clear explanation of signatures:

Duke Edgar Balliol, of Vorllorn and Ravenhurst

Baron Joseph Balkryst, of Vorllorn
Baroness Alurra Ravenhurst, of Ravenhurst

Lord Augustus Selindor of Gramoore Pass, in Vorllorn
Lord Birum Pyre of Witchwood, in Vorllorn

Lady Marklove of Wolfhaven, in Arkovnia

High Scholar Eldenmund of the Library of Anoch, in Ravenhurst
Lord Lindsor of Robyrn, in Ravenhurst
Lady Camilla Meldicia of Tavrick, in Ravenhurst

Then there are the Knights, presumably from Vorllorn and Ravenhurst
Sir Merick
Sir Garth
Sir Tamerund
Sir Dorswin
Sir Loricie
Dame Archfrost
Dame Gildmier
Dame Sellindryst
Dame Froswyrth

- Dennis

The following user(s) said Thank You: Liz (Liz), Django (Topgunwov)
  • Sindarion
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "I hope you all enjoy iambic heptameter."
  • Thank Yous: 318
01 Nov 2018 02:42 #26 by Sindarion (Steven SA)
Replied by Sindarion (Steven SA) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
To be perfectly honest... they do have a valid point. Virtues and flaws of character aside, if we adhere to the law of the land and monarchy, then the line of kings still continues.

As for plans of expansion, however? Allow me to direct your attention to where the document mentions "future provinces" of Travance. It strongly feels as if certain nobles expect to annex lands eastwards of our current holdings. I wonder who they expect will be the ones fighting to claim it.

~ Knight Morgan "Sindarion" Sinclair
[strike]Vagabond[/strike] Harper

OOG:
Steven Sebastian Amore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liz (Liz), Mantel (sigma-j)
01 Nov 2018 08:19 - 01 Nov 2018 08:20 #27 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
Lord Tartaros, were you present when the Duke came into town?

I do not want to write the whole story I was told without someone who was actually there able to validate the information. Verbal record and not eye witness accounts are flimsy.

Morwenne perhaps? So many other names and faces I can recall that have moved on from Travance by now.

I'm trying to figure out who to reach with the short amount of time we have. Anyone able to reach out to Osred?

Does anyone have a favor from the Knights of Kaladin when they visited? In particular, a grey one?

-Dame Ilana Darkwood

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 01 Nov 2018 08:20 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
01 Nov 2018 09:15 #28 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
Sindarion.....I am starting to think they intend to annex all lands that have humans of any stripe in them. hence the "Imperial" bit.

-Father Donny

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
  • Naranbaatar Aiki
  • Will generally just drink tea and eat sashimi
  • Thank Yous: 158
01 Nov 2018 10:03 #29 by Naranbaatar Aiki (aikichi)
Replied by Naranbaatar Aiki (aikichi) on topic On The Declaration of Rule
I am confused as to the hierarchy of Ravenhurst. The lord I used to serve there is not on these lists. What of the Lucatiel family? Has anyone any word as to the Lord and Lady?

Naranbaatar Aiki
Squire to Count Sebastian Everest, Warden of Kormyre
Former Warlord Castellan to Corvencia
Legionnaire Commander, Kormyrian Army
"In service to the people"

OOG Name: Robert "Ira" Torres [MARSHAL]
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
01 Nov 2018 10:10 #30 by Aleister (Aleister)
It is likely they are not in support of this Declaration, Aiki.

Donald, I cannot say with certainty what their plans for expansion are, and we should aim to focus on the immediate issue of Duke Balliol demanding surrender from Count Everest. After which, we can determine (if he does achieve that surrender) where he plans to expand.

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.738 seconds