Healer/Scholar

• Grumpy
  • May be appeased with kittens.
  • Thank Yous: 64
18 Jan 2017 23:36 #1 by Grumpy (Bookwyrm)
Healer/Scholar was created by Grumpy (Bookwyrm)
I'm checking out KR as a PC this event. I'm coming in with connections to RL friends' characters (barbarians, though I'm not), and my backstory is unapproved and slightly unusual so I'm not sure how to hook anyone into that. Especially since in that backstory, he hasn't been out of barbarian lands in decades.

However, for post-arrival connections, I'm looking at a Healer/Scholar, possibly going into Witch Hunter and then Alchemist. The scholar's got the Druidic Tradition, which means I'm mostly roleplaying him as a healer who picked up a little druidism as a forest hermit. He's been out of touch for years, so his information on current events is out of date and he'll likely gravitate to the Scholar's Table in addition to healing people.

He also dabbles in woodburning art . . . well, I do, so he may occasionally bring some appropriate pieces to feasts for IG barter.

Main: Grigori the grumpy healer, adopted member of the Tribe of Berk, adviser to Chief Darius Redmaw.
Alt: Dorian White, physician and alchemist for hire.
Alt: Ruy Sanchez de Castor y Ortiz, the best swordsman in all of Coast Haven!

OOC: Matthew Bowman
Science fiction and fantasy editor, longtime tabletop GM, newbie KR player.
19 Jan 2017 19:31 #2 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Healer/Scholar
If your back in Feb, we can hang out for the event; talk to Hannah we were talking about some backstory/ role play to include your character in. Which would most likely end up with us talking allot.

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
  • Grumpy
  • May be appeased with kittens.
  • Thank Yous: 64
19 Jan 2017 19:35 #3 by Grumpy (Bookwyrm)
Replied by Grumpy (Bookwyrm) on topic Healer/Scholar
Ah, yes, you're the fellow I was talking with the morning after the banquet. Hannah mentioned some of your conspiracizing.

Main: Grigori the grumpy healer, adopted member of the Tribe of Berk, adviser to Chief Darius Redmaw.
Alt: Dorian White, physician and alchemist for hire.
Alt: Ruy Sanchez de Castor y Ortiz, the best swordsman in all of Coast Haven!

OOC: Matthew Bowman
Science fiction and fantasy editor, longtime tabletop GM, newbie KR player.
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds