Greetings all!

• Niistyre
  • Thank Yous: 1
10 Dec 2013 14:53 #61 by Niistyre (Luedyienya)
Replied by Niistyre (Luedyienya) on topic Greetings all!
I'll bring my sword to the bathroom with me! I hike carrying about 30-50 lbs of things I'll need to camp for a night. Tons of water if I'm not near any water sources (I've a water pump that removes microbes and viruses) but I take your word I want to have fun not be encumbered too much. I like the idea of commissions Especially when someone has told me that bringing Food to a LARP lines the pockets well... Especially if there is halflings. As well as skill with jewelry making and embellishing other things. I definitely won't be wearing extremely heavy armor .. no chain or steel .. Leather cloth.. Faux leather to start.. And I'll definitely be having a cloak. I figure I can line it with fur should I decide to winter LARP... but I have peripheral neuropathy, so cold is intensified on my fingers and toes. I'd come to NPC indoors if that would be possible.... I will think on a winter set as well. I like to have a good excuse to do something in the winter and this might just be that!
Thanks for the Weapons information. I'll think about the winter... perhaps after this Fall.

oog: Beth D.
  • Niistyre
05 Feb 2014 01:10 #62 by Niistyre (Luedyienya)
Does anyone know of a lens store online from which I can order mirrored prescription lenses.. I've searched all over the inter webs but I've gotten nowhere...Also I've got a few Rogue class questions I'd like to ask.. Any Marshals out there that play rogues who willing to talk shop?
Thank you!!

• Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
05 Feb 2014 01:57 #63 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Greetings all!
You can send me a few questions, while I don't play a rogue, I know the basic rules of them. If I can't answer them with certainty I can point you in the right direction.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Aella
  • Thank Yous: 99
05 Feb 2014 11:02 #64 by Aella (Onirazael)
Replied by Aella (Onirazael) on topic Greetings all!

Niistyre wrote: Does anyone know of a lens store online from which I can order mirrored prescription lenses..

Are we talking glasses or contacts?

Aella
OOG: Ree D
~I'd put a pretentious quote in, but I am far too lazy to pretend I'm clever. ~
  • Niistyre
13 Feb 2014 22:30 #65 by Niistyre (Luedyienya)
Aella, I found a great store.. I wanted contacts. Now to purchase! :side:

• Niistyre
13 Feb 2014 22:32 #66 by Niistyre (Luedyienya)
Thanks Squire Renaith! I had questions more about the builds of certain rogue classes. Someone has since PM'd me with some roguish folk to contact.

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds