How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?

• Hadrian Thane
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The night is dark and full of terrors.
  • Thank Yous: 3
01 Feb 2008 23:22 #61 by Hadrian Thane (GBino)
Replied by Hadrian Thane (GBino) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?

Too bad it wasnt funny

I LOL'd

/* OOG
* Rob G.
* Rules Marshal, Margrave
*/
02 Feb 2008 00:11 #62 by Jacob Kanane (Jacob Kanane)
Replied by Jacob Kanane (Jacob Kanane) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?

Too bad it wasnt funny

Brother Jacob Kanane
Templar of the Order of the Mailed Fist

(oog) Rob Irving
02 Feb 2008 02:05 - 02 Feb 2008 02:10 #63 by T. Grumblegut (Yngwie)
Replied by T. Grumblegut (Yngwie) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?
I'm sorry ALex, it was a joke.

If you are offended, I apologize, I had no intention of upsetting you. Whether an accident on your part or a glitch in the website it's not a big deal.

Also, I'm not sure what incidents you refer to of me making you look like a fool in public.

Anyways, I am sorry.

-Alex

Alex T.
Rules Marshal
Last edit: 02 Feb 2008 02:10 by .
  • Secarius
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Cinis et Cinis Pulvis Et Pulvis
  • Thank Yous: 1
02 Feb 2008 02:52 #64 by Secarius (Secarius)
Replied by Secarius (Secarius) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?
thank you very much appology accepted =3

ALex S.
player of Brax the Barbarian
  • Andy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 157
02 Feb 2008 08:11 #65 by Andy (Andy)
Replied by Andy (Andy) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?

-andy

-Sir Hurgar
Knight of Pendarvin

-Andy
Rules Marshal
  • THENPC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Assassins Do It From Behind
  • Thank Yous: 126
02 Feb 2008 13:43 #66 by THENPC (THENPC)
Replied by THENPC (THENPC) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?
And Rob wins the "Funniest Time I've Shit My Pants This Week" Award for the RoflBrothel

Adversus Nox Noctis,
Sir Lethias Discretion Nathaniel Peregrin Christopher Wrathchild VonRitter
Knight of Travance
Putting the Shiv in Chivalry Since 1202

Mortem facit omnes aequales, vitam facit omnes fratres
Vince The NPC;
RM, RPM, ST
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
04 Feb 2008 21:38 #67 by Liz (Liz)
I got 26....

I should never let my sisters/nieces/nephews read this post....

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
  • Hiro
  • i am the sleeping wild mage
  • Thank Yous: 0
05 Feb 2008 03:56 #68 by Hiro (Hiro)
Replied by Hiro (Hiro) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?
sniff sniff i could take 33

IG: Hiro Makaza Zero

戦争は残酷である。 それを改良することを試みる使用がない。 それがより残酷なら、やがて終わる

War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over
OOG:Chris N
  • Atrus
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 92
06 Feb 2008 15:54 #69 by Atrus (Atrus)
Replied by Atrus (Atrus) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?
hmmm... if you stay standing only so many can actually attack you at once.  on the other hand i don't like the prospect of angry biting 5 year olds... i wonder if i could out run a pack of 5 yearolds, or would their inhuman amounts of energy do me in...

~Atrus
"Only those who have endured the greatest suffering can become the greatest people."

John
Marshal
06 Feb 2008 16:40 #70 by WayaMilenko (WayaMilenko)
Replied by WayaMilenko (WayaMilenko) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?
It says 33...I say it would look like the first year Austin won the Rumble

Waya Milenko

(OOG-Clint)
  • Secarius
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Cinis et Cinis Pulvis Et Pulvis
07 Feb 2008 20:11 #71 by Secarius (Secarius)
Replied by Secarius (Secarius) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?
its a good bet that you could out run them.. like gnomes in WoW those short legs dont move too well and remember how often you fell down when u were 5.. now compare that to how often you fall down now.. slipping on ice @ KR doesnt count nore does going into negative BP @ kr.

ALex S.
player of Brax the Barbarian
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
20 Feb 2008 15:36 #72 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?
32.  I fight dirty.  My thought, just wade into them, high stepping/kicking and roundhouse open handed.  Pick up one of the little beggers by the feet and swing a circle.  Stop, catch breath (I'm Geezer, not Magnus who runs xcountry)while they recoil in shock, and repeat. 

Only real problem is would they keep coming regardless, in which case, plan B.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Darkhunter
  • making the world safe. One dark elf at a time
  • Thank Yous: 0
20 Feb 2008 17:27 #73 by Darkhunter (Darkhunter)
Replied by Darkhunter (Darkhunter) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?
36?  just 36? while thats alot of  5year olds. I do not like this rule of no weapons. ask most anyone that knows me, I always have something on me that can used as a improvised weapon, from a roll of quaters to a nice K-bar.....I wonder if they factored me sneaking in a roll of quaters.

"what? I was on my way to play pool"

Loved that Brothel.....that was a good one. Anyway....yeah...36 my rear-end. Im a mean sunuva gun when it comes to fighting...and you bet you top dollar I wouldnt be opposed to taking one of those five year old shoes and beating a kid with it just to win.

Bjorn Triplethree

**OOC**
Rob
09 Feb 2010 23:41 #74 by Mordecai Ashfields (ambrose_leonidas)
Replied by Mordecai Ashfields (ambrose_leonidas) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?

I'd like to say you could fill the court with 5 year olds and I could take every last one down with one punch or kick each. But if they rushed me, they may trip me and then pile on top of me and jump up & down until my internal organs ruptured and skull split against the pavement.

I think I could be violent and fast enough to keep taking them out tho (a full court of 5 yr olds). The dead/unconsious bodies would form a sort of barrier around me keeping the others at bay.

Even if they rushed me & got me down I think I could recover & get back up, snapping a few more necks and gouging out several sets of eyes in the process.

Man.... maybe you needa a day off or something? A break maybe? Some help?

Rupert the adventurer

OOG: Cody Robert Queen
  • Radu Dragovic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • -Death is but a Door-
09 Feb 2010 23:45 #75 by Radu Dragovic (Radu Dragovic)
Replied by Radu Dragovic (Radu Dragovic) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?
34  :-*

Radu Dragovic-Guild Grave Digger and Carpenter of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

-Death is but a doorway, we are richer to of know you and luckier still to have called you friend-

OOG: Jeff Mclean
10 Feb 2010 08:40 #76 by Mother Marika (Ophelia)
Replied by Mother Marika (Ophelia) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?
It said 30...but I don't even fight normally!

Master Marika Korsova Laurent Belmont
Priestess of Galmachis
Soul Warden
Shadow Hunter
"For eternity."

Doctor Winifred Sterling
"Oh dear...now I'll have to cut it out...again..."

OOG- Samantha Maksoud
Logistics Marshal

"Intelligence is the wife, imagination is the mistress, memory is the servant."-Victor Hugo
10 Feb 2010 10:21 #77 by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton)
Replied by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?
I agree with Matt! I shall say that from experience fighting anyone under 4 feet tall is way hard. At one point I 'fought' (really just wrestled) 14 kids aged 5-12. I only knocked over two of them. As soon as you stop running and actually put one down, it's game over. Little kids know no restraint, no mercy, and I swear some of them don't feel pain or regenerate or something. And 200 pounds of kid hanging on to both of your legs and thrashing can really put a crimp in your style.

However, this quiz claims I could take 28. And 24 90-year-olds, evidently.

Cyric McKraegar
  • McDermitt
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Youve not even begun to taste my might!
  • Thank Yous: 30
10 Feb 2010 10:49 #78 by McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
Replied by McDermitt (Matt Quagz) on topic How many five yeard olds could you take in a fight?

I'd like to say you could fill the court with 5 year olds and I could take every last one down with one punch or kick each. But if they rushed me, they may trip me and then pile on top of me and jump up & down until my internal organs ruptured and skull split against the pavement.

I think I could be violent and fast enough to keep taking them out tho (a full court of 5 yr olds). The dead/unconsious bodies would form a sort of barrier around me keeping the others at bay.

Even if they rushed me & got me down I think I could recover & get back up, snapping a few more necks and gouging out several sets of eyes in the process.

Man.... maybe you needa a day off or something? A break maybe? Some help?

i need all 3

Sir Slack McDermitt the Boar
Knight of Travance
Steward of Valdalis
Master of the Mages' Guild

oog-Matt Q
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.734 seconds