Bounty

• Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
08 Jul 2012 22:56 #31 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Bounty
To my fellow citizens of Travance,
I applaud your determination & vigor to seek out & be rid of this threat to ourselves. Alisandria is quite aware & cautious when it comes to these creatures. Our bread & grain stores are very well guarded to insure that this vermin menace doesn't ruin or destroy all that we strive to grow & reap.
I wish you great luck in your endeavor, but know this... if you truly do seek out these things, be committed to ending this menace once & for all. Like most vermin, if you fail to crush all of them in your 1st attempt, they will return & be harder to find the next time around. Seeking out the nest is to seek out their heart & home. As we have been invaded many times & fought to protect our lands, so will these disgusting creatures.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
09 Jul 2012 09:28 #32 by Onca (Lorelai)
Replied by Onca (Lorelai) on topic Bounty
Thank you all for volunteering, and for information and warnings. As Anhil stated, we will be meeting outside the Dragon's Claw inn, unless inclement weather interferes, in which case we will gather indoors. At the noon hour, if you wish to accompany us or bring a friend, please be there. We will try not to take much time to organize, so I ask that you make every effort to be on time.

If anyone does not know myself or Anhil, or wishes for more information on this endeavor, please ask for either of us on Friday evening or Saturday morning of the feast.

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uhtred (Erich Lutz)
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
09 Jul 2012 11:33 #33 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic Bounty
As a busy person, I would like to see if my powers are needed, do you need someone who is able to silence them, if they are able to indeed cast magic by voice? Or are they casting magic in some other way? Also if this is a trip of any length if anyone going would happen to have any potions of refreshment it would be very much worth it to me if I could have one so I could indeed continue to silence all the ones using voice if that is indeed what they are doing.

-Ava

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
09 Jul 2012 13:23 #34 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic Bounty
Ava,
I am currently attempting to gather materials and potions to out fit all people coming with us with either a healing salves or potions of refreshments or both. This is why I am trying to get a count of people.

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
09 Jul 2012 13:34 #35 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic Bounty
Anhil,

Though our time in the proper for now is brief, we are only here to gather food and water before returning to the woods to aid in the effort against the infected, I would like to offer my services as a Smith as well as Syl's services as an Alchemist and we would both hope that you could send any in need of services to us. Our prices are fair and we are both greatly interested in finding work during our stay in these lands.

Thank you, and may Gaia keep you safe.
Tanis Rily'annia
Marksman of Selendrias

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
  • rivanyasi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Opportunity lets you find, Skill lets you procure.
  • Thank Yous: 42
10 Jul 2012 00:39 #36 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Replied by rivanyasi (rivanyasi) on topic Bounty
Anhil,

Since I'm not going to be able to go along with you, I'll gladly chip in with some healing salves as well. Just come talk to me before you leave, and I'll give you a bunch to distribute.

Na'ar Chacov

Na'ar Chacov, Soul of the Stars.

Ayiri Amexis, Sorceress' Apprentice.
Lupta Tamasa, Torn and Blackened.

OOG: Riva A.
  • Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
10 Jul 2012 03:03 #37 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Replied by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart) on topic Bounty
{tacked on to the post on a piece of weathered paper}
I have already given my intention to help your cause through a missive. Just doing as you requested to add it here.
Dimetri

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
  • Arza
  • Thank Yous: 10
10 Jul 2012 15:38 #38 by Arza (Calder Putnam)
Replied by Arza (Calder Putnam) on topic Bounty
I will most certainly be at the inn at 12 bells, and I offer my help in dealing with this any way I can

Arza
OOG Calder Putnam
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
10 Jul 2012 18:01 #39 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic Bounty
I wish you all the best of luck in this endeavor. If I can assist in any way before you depart please let me know. I would implore all of you, if possible try to communicate and reason with these beings if they are able and willing. Often enemies are potential allies whom you got off on the wrong foot with.

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Uhtred (Erich Lutz)
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
10 Jul 2012 22:50 - 12 Aug 2012 02:56 #40 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Replied by Nicoletta (fyperia) on topic Bounty
I will offer my assistance as well. The rat-creatures will not go unpunished...

Terezi Pyrope

OOG: Zelda Turqman
Last edit: 12 Aug 2012 02:56 by Nicoletta (fyperia).
11 Jul 2012 01:11 #41 by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost)
Replied by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost) on topic Bounty
I must fully agree with Squire Cypher. If we can reason with these beings and get back what was lost and turn these enemies into our allies, I suggest we do so as this relationship could be mutually beneficial. I do understand that there are those who seek justice, and it may come, but we should reason first and use force only if we are attacked.

Baht A'tal Damien Mograinne
Champion of Galmachis

OOG Josh LaBar
  • Rudolf
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 140
11 Jul 2012 08:06 #42 by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Replied by Rudolf (Rudolf) on topic Bounty
As this hunt for these rat-men seems to be gathering a large amount of support, I would recommend that rather than simply having a mob running out into the forests surrounding the Proper looking for any rat-men to punish that this effort be coordinated.

I personally know that Sir Slack McDermitt is a superb bounty hunter and tracker and, if he is willing, would make an excellent coordinator for this effort.

Sincerely,

Lord Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf of Ostcliff
Golden Rose Trading Company
OOG - Larry Wile (Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annora (Karen)
11 Jul 2012 10:37 #43 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic Bounty
To All,
We will be employing a few people to track these creatures. As many people who have the ability to track will be welcomed. Also Mr. Cyper a number of druids and rangers will be coming with us. I would, as I guess many others would as well, prefer to have these creatures on our side if at all possible. Running out and killing everything is not my way of operating so I would like to put everyones mind at ease by letting everyone know we will attempt to talk before any attacks are made.

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Annora (Karen), Uhtred (Erich Lutz)
11 Jul 2012 20:27 #44 by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas)
Replied by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas) on topic Bounty
I'm in. Should be fun.

- Alexander Reigns

Always a pleasure,
Felix Suarez
[OOG: Gabriel L.]
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
11 Jul 2012 23:09 #45 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic Bounty
Subjects of Travance
No doubt by now we have all seen the decree of war as posted by His Excellency the Count and while this rat-men business is in deed a problem and I will not diminish the danger they pose; however, it is in the interest of safety that we remain vigilant and only send out a hunting party if we have an actual sighting or solid information to go on.

Travance will more than likely need every resource it has to stay focused on the task of protecting the proper. It is my humble recomendation that anyone following these vermin should in fact consult with Sir McDermit as the Senechal has recomended and beware that we are at war.

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Uhtred (Erich Lutz)
  • Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
12 Jul 2012 23:16 #46 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Replied by Oren Tenderson (Tormy) on topic Bounty
For those of you who were stolen from in this matter,
Please send me a missive with a list of what you had stolen from you, and if you have had something made to at least temporarily replace the items or not.
I am making a list to see what can be replaced by at least basic materials in the mean time, so that you are not ill equipped for the coming war.

Thank you,
Vice-Captain Oren Tenderson.

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
13 Jul 2012 01:18 #47 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Bounty
Perhaps a list of those, if any, who were killed. If any died due to their depredations, the situation changes.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Tatsuya
  • Thank Yous: 10
13 Jul 2012 09:59 #48 by Tatsuya (Darkweave)
Replied by Tatsuya (Darkweave) on topic Bounty
Several did die when the group sent to deal with them the first time was overrun. Two of my friends, Anhil and Idylla, were among those who needed to be brought back through the focus.

That said, Master Quan Liu Shen makes an excellent point. This is not about revenge. This is about protecting Travance and its people. It would be unwise to let this mission distract from an even greater threat that now faces us, for doing so could lead to an even greater tragedy. Though should the opportunity arise I will still stand by my friends.

Tatsuya Lazuli
龍也

OOG: David Giroux

"To be a druid is to become like Arawyn herself and to sacrifice, not just one's life, but one's very spirit to the world." -Tatsuya Lazuli
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annora (Karen)
13 Jul 2012 11:35 #49 by Templar Bjørn MacInnes (Bjørn MacInnes)
Replied by Templar Bjørn MacInnes (Bjørn MacInnes) on topic Bounty
Master Haroldson,
I know of at least 4 deaths as a result of this. Lorelai, Anhil, Idylla, and a young man(I believe his name was Kevin?) were all killed by the rat men. Their souls are strong, as they all found their way to the Focus, and were resurrected.

These creatures must be dealt with. They have caused too much trouble, pain, and death, and show no signs of remorse. They fight to the death, drag the fallen away and strip them of everything they have, and then run and hide like cowards. I am not a vengeful man, but these rat men are a menace, and a threat to society. If they can be reasoned with, so be it. If not, they must be forced out or cut down.

Anhil, if I were able to attend this baronial feast, you know I would be there, right by your side in this fight. I pray that you all return from the hunt safely. I also pray that if it comes to it, you deal these creatures a swift death, as there is no need for more suffering, despite what they've done. May the gods look kindly on you all.

In the Light,
Brother Bjørn MacInnes

Templar Bjørn MacInnes, Zealot of the Holy Spirit
Alt: Thog
Alt: Ivan Solvei
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: Eric Cripps
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
13 Jul 2012 12:00 #50 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Bounty
It is always unwise to fight two forces at one time, which is why I believe it is important to eliminate the rat-men before we are fully engaged with the New Galderon forces, else the former will do even greater damage with opportunistic attacks. Perhaps with a few well seasoned people among them, the guard along with several others can eliminate the rat-men, leaving the majority of our force free to deal with the larger threat.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
13 Jul 2012 12:37 #51 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Replied by Oren Tenderson (Tormy) on topic Bounty
I apologize for the confusion. I asked to make a list of the items stolen so that these people were not unarmed and unarmored for the war that is on our doorstep. I know that the rat-men are a problem, and they will be dealt with. If the gather group that is putting their weight behind finding and fighting these rat-men wishes to consolidate the effort and strengthen your resolve, please seek me out together before heading off. I may end up giving advice similar to that which Sir Slack McDermit will give you, but I would rather it be instilled in your minds than not placed there in the first place.

Two fronts are much harder to defend with one force, but I do understand the need for dealing with the rat-men sooner rather than later. In many cases the rat-men would flee before members of Travance that have gained notoriety and are to seasoned. They may, or may not be in the same mind set if they understand that war is on our doorstep. Weather I will be there to help, or just give you clear direction is yet to be seen, but I hope by this point you all know I will do what ever I can to assist bringing this to the right end.

I am putting the list together so that those who were stolen from can have basic equipment made in the mean time by the smiths. If need be this will come out of my pocket, but I am speaking with the Master of Arms about this issue. Before the feast, I shall be giving him a list as complete as I can. If you are among those who went, and you do not send me a missive telling me what was stolen, I can not guarantee that your items will be restored without personal cost.

Thank you,
Vice-Captain Oren Tenderson.

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
  • Chukklez
  • Flavorless text
  • Thank Yous: 13
22 Aug 2014 01:41 #52 by Chukklez (Chukklez)
Replied by Chukklez (Chukklez) on topic Bounty
I hear the rat men finally surfaced. I don't know who took the head of their leader, but I am still willing to pay for it and my swords.

-Jon

"Give a man fire and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."
IG Gregory, Jon
OOG Charles Davie
Rules Marshal
22 Aug 2014 09:56 #53 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Bounty
Jon?
Come to the inn Friday night.

You don't need to pay me anything, but I can at least get you the information you want.

They told me you died! You have to come!
-Ilana

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
22 Aug 2014 10:57 #54 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Replied by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta) on topic Bounty
**** not Birgitta ****

Please tell me where the announcement of war may be found. I see nothing of proclamation upon the walls here.

Lorien Blackstone

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
  • GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
22 Aug 2014 11:52 #55 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Re:Bounty
This is from over two years ago - 1212. There is no current war with New Gaaldaron.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
22 Aug 2014 12:16 #56 by Edmund Patterson (Edmund)
Replied by Edmund Patterson (Edmund) on topic Bounty
Whatever we need to arm and protect the citizens of Travance.

Oren send me information before the feast so I can check our stocks and prepare appropriately.

Additionally if their are any smiths in Travance that would be willing to assist it would be appreciated.

Edmund Patterson
Master of Arms
Master Smith / Artificer
Co-Owner of Anvils and Alchemy
Travance
  • Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
23 Aug 2014 01:07 #57 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Replied by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma) on topic Bounty
Edmund,

If you have a project that needs to be done I will happily offer my hammer in assistance.

Burkhart

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
  • Dunn Ironwill
  • Do you require alchemy!?!
  • Thank Yous: 175
23 Aug 2014 11:44 #58 by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms)
Replied by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms) on topic Bounty
I will also put my abilities as a Smith in order to help arm Travance. I ain't the best smith, but I can make a sword that cuts just as clean as Burkhart's.

Signed, With Truth,
Jack Dimms.

Professor Dunn Ironwill
Cenobite of Agaura
Occultist.
Vassal of Ostcliff

OOG: Dane Williams
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
23 Aug 2014 12:14 #59 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Bounty
I think this was put up a while ago, cousins. I'm not sure most of it applies, except maybe the bounty. If someone hasn't managed to re-arm in two years, maybe they should seriously re-consider if they should be carrying war ice at all.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
23 Aug 2014 12:18 #60 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Replied by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta) on topic Bounty
I am always looking for teachers for those in training by my hand. I have covered ow 1he 2 he tracking and now literacy. If you have a skill and you are not tied into actions within your lands please consider assisting these forces that keep much at bay.

Cmd. B. Drexel

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.820 seconds