Notice! Important Information Regarding Escaped Asylum Inmates!

• Tobias
  • Thank Yous: 72
02 Apr 2015 14:54 #31 by Tobias (Tobias)
I am on my way with all due haste. It is enheartening to see colleagues, mentors, and even students of mine rallying around with a common sense of compassion. Dr. DeMonteforte, I will be in contact with you as well, and will aim to attend this conference.

To those of you who may be disoriented and reading this- I look forward to meeting you and speaking with you. I think it will be a positive experience for us both.

Tobias Armitage-
OOG- Jason Feldman

Monster Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
02 Apr 2015 19:44 #32 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Re:Notice! Important Information Regarding Escaped Asylum Inmates!
While I am not trained in the medicine of the mind, in my role as Gothi I have often provided Counsel, guidance or just a friendly ear. I offer my services to any who should need it.

Caldor

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
03 Apr 2015 14:32 #33 by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy)
Replied by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy) on topic Notice! Important Information Regarding Escaped Asylum Inmates!
i understand many of these inmates are psions are they in need of proper training in order to use their abilities responsibly ... from some one less busy than me ...

Alexander Wilhelm Silvers IV,
Silvers-Family Heir
Vassal to Dregamire

OOC: Greg Henschel
16 Apr 2015 14:30 #34 by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts)
Replied by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts) on topic Notice! Important Information Regarding Escaped Asylum Inmates!
One final update on the meeting. It will be held in the Bloody Stump Tavern at 11 am on the Saturday of the feast.

Father Nikolai

Matthew E.
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
20 Apr 2015 11:12 #35 by Onca (Lorelai)
Fellow citizens,

As many of you know, there was an asylum escape from the southern edges of the Proper, last moon. With Squire DeMonteforte of Ostcliff (and at his request) and the assistance of the Guard, I'm leading a force to attempt to find and rehouse the patients and inmates from that asylum. I need help in two ways, if you are able to set aside your own duties for a month or two.

Firstly, I need volunteers to help repair Malyc Weavewarden's tower on the northern edge of Drega'mire. This building will be our gathering point, and I need it fixed as quickly as possible. Stonemasons, woodworkers and other skilled laborers are welcome. The faster we can house people, the sooner we can work towards getting these people the help or incarceration needed. I will also need a few physicians to determine the state of mind of each found patient.

Secondly, I need guards to help search for the escapees with me, and to help guard the tower, in rotating shifts. We will begin with searching the Proper, until we have word from the surrounding lands that we may search within their bounds.

I would like to stress that each individual will be treated fairly and humanely, and we simply wish to either find them help and begin a new chapter in their lives, or ascertain if they need further assistance. Please send myself or Squire DeMonteforte a missive if you may be able to assist, or find us at the tower.

I thank you all for any assistance you can offer.

-Lorelai Sihnon
Vassal of Kaladonia
Former Guard of the Asylum at Lotra

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.507 seconds