Feb 28 favorite moments

• Kendrick
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 4
04 Mar 2009 00:18 #31 by Kendrick (Kendrick)
Replied by Kendrick (Kendrick) on topic Feb 28 favorite moments
I almost forgot it....

Odo honor combat

Brother Kendrick Maeldun
Paladin of the White Fox

oog Chris K
04 Mar 2009 00:41 #32 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic Feb 28 favorite moments
In the middle of main mod, playing the typical kinda big bad guy with michael smith's sucky combat skills I had to call "Hold, shoe"  Everyone there knew exactly what I meant... Darn you mud! Darn you all to heck!  It's all good, I was dead in that same mud just moments after calling lay on... but at least I died with my shoes on.

-OOG Michael Smith
  • Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
04 Mar 2009 03:26 #33 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic Feb 28 favorite moments
ok so here is goes

Just when i think im hitting a dead end with my character, i find something out that brings new life to his internal struggles

FRIDAY

My rp with the 3 new npcs friday night, seriously guys that was freaking great

npc shift mostly playing as cameron, i can never get enough of being old and crazy as him, and i love how strange his mods always get, no matter what level of players i gather for them

(lowlight) P.C.'s being lazy for a mod steve set up, cmon guys really???

SAT

The jackhammer peasant, and montages

just wandering around as magnus and talking to people is always nice

almost dying in the wild mage cave, and the marshals having to tell us to stop our death counts for the billions of holds >.<

Coming out as gabriel again was fun... he is such a pompus ass, but so silly at the same time, i always get put in a good mood playing him

Back out again as magnus and the poor girls caravan, going with the paladins and tari to save her to find a monster with a dark intimidation of 20, my card said exactly 199 build on it .... i looked at the monster and just thought to my self REALLY??? i mean REALLY

getting to the caravan alone and warning the bandits about the monsters, which also gave me a good chance to assess the situation, running into another mod on the way, but having to go back to the inn to get help with the bandits, and by the time i was done with them all 3 were over

"so i found some supplies some clothes, oh and a body???"

FEAST WAS AMAZING

my "special forces" and us crouching in the cold for 3 hours (to any one who went on that who i didnt give rp points to, find me next event, you deserve them, if this was real war, that would be no big deal, but this is a game, and you still stepped up to this duty like it was a real war, without complaint, you earned it)

main mod was scary, almost died again under a poarch, at 4 minuets mars put up a triage which gave them enough time to find a healer that wasnt a paladin to save me, since i was all ready pali lifed that event

shouting at the inn from a mix up of orders only to be out done by eos, and her comment of "my family is the most important thing in the world to me" and my soft spoken rebuttle of "my family is out there dying" being apparently missed

after main mod finding out my family is all alive and being over joyed, only to be saddened by the fact that there were so many deaths... and the fact that i had no arms

A talk after main mod, that brought new light to my character

Apparently getting sick for like 10 hours after main mod, shivvering no matter how warm i got, cold sweats, etc and then feeling fine the next day

SUNDAY

"its a good secret" hehehe

helping lord shen with bandits

me sorel and blodwyn's ecentric rich guy training from johnas

Hearing some very odd things out of james' mouth that broke my mind

OVER ALL

The two new players that got on magnus' nerves, your names escape me, but you guys were freaking great, ogg i loved your rp.

finally having a high body, so i dont drop after like 4 hits... its a nice feeling

being able to turn to galen at any given moment and him just give me a full heal

and of course getting to see every one is great...

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
04 Mar 2009 09:18 #34 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Feb 28 favorite moments
I almost forgot - Threresa being dropped when she, Charna, Geoff and (whoever plays Alaric Darkheart) were walking back from the waterfront).  She fell on her back on the road - you know, the really muddy road.  Just laid there for about two minutes, maybe a touch longer as I could not help her until the two evil Drow went away. 

The woman must have put on two pounds, all mud in her hair.  And to quietly describe her feelings about that without repeating herself, priceless.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
04 Mar 2009 12:16 - 04 Mar 2009 12:24 #35 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic Feb 28 favorite moments
Friday: Getting green and coming in. No less than two minutes into town, and I have bows pointed at me by two no people. They were promply informed by Odo where to place said arrows.

The first wave of goblinoids coming in, and I figured they'd be scruff. When I was given a 'Command Goblinoid', I knew the fan would be buried under a huge pile of you-know-what. Of course, most people don't know the exact wording (As in, its not a dominate.), so it was a rough start.

I knew I wasn't going to beat Vince. When you get Mr. NPC to play a role, things just got real. Hence why Odo put on his reading glasses and began to plan and bargin. While he got a rally cheer from his healer, I walked up to those I knew could provide me with something, and just waited. I was expecting some gratuitous benefits, not that I'm complaining, but I was hoping for something.

During the fight, I fought him as I normally fight big bad things, get them to expend defenses, but when I learned of his stats at the end of the event, I knew this was a bad strategy. Vince was on par as he normally is, coming in with two short 1he to get the fight in. I work with space. Vince is Vince, and I got beaten by a skilled fighter.

The RP afterwards was very fun. I think I had to use "It's an Orc thing..." more times than I have in previous years. Setting facts straight is always a plus.

Saturday:
Arriving back in town alittle bruised, and the rp from that.

Training with Brax (Who needs to chill about asking) and teaching body block. He learned to throw his weight around. I learned crashing into plate is a BAD IDEA!

Market Faire was nice.

The Various mods were also great. Celt Plot and Bandit Mod were well done. While I was kind of out of it for celt plot, I almost got someone to fall for 'it' on Bandit.

"legslegslegslegslegsSHAWL" then attempting to go through Darius as Odo.

Walking on Sunshine.

Feast was amazing. I learned, never eat food that is out in the open, or left alone.

Main Mod was just insane. I couldn't rush in, fearing for my alliance be severed, and had to circle around. Shouting at people, and the team grouping in general worked well. Sadly, people split, and command, lost.

Orc NPC "Why are you fighting for them? We are your blood, you should be fighting for us!"
Odo "If you weren't blaspheming rebels lead by a rogue, you might be right."

I don't know about you, but when it says, Racially out numbered, when a team of Drow, and three guards come walking towards you, and you barely missing a "HarvestYourSoul" I'm booking it.

This event was great, and lead to some fantastic roleplay (Swearing asside.)

Great Job Everyone!

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
Last edit: 04 Mar 2009 12:24 by .
04 Mar 2009 12:42 #36 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic Feb 28 favorite moments
Some of my low points:

-Missing Celt plot.
-Missing a really cool weekend plot.
-Missing a really awesome Main Mod.
-Missing some really interesting character interactions.
-Missing learning new skills.
-Missing seeing my friends, both in and out of game.
-Missing the completion of my Monster Marshal training.
-Missing the event.

And most importantly:
-Not satisfying my KR addiction.  I'm in withdrawal.  Seriously, it's getting pretty bad.

I'll see you all at Charlie's place.

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.521 seconds