Week In the Life Hilights

05 Jun 2012 22:20 #31 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Replied by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
Of course I would forget things !!
Bonding with Jennifer ig/ and oog .. don't worry ... that talk will be had [;
Chatting with Alex in the bathroom while doing makeup
and finally being extremely happy that goose came back ..
with ICE CREAM !
but you know , just him being there alone would have been just as cool too

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
  • Rane
  • Predator of the woods
  • Thank Yous: 9
05 Jun 2012 22:23 #32 by Rane (Sammyelf)
Replied by Rane (Sammyelf) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
damn! now I need to rewrite all of the stuff... dammit...

- Playing a douchebag swashbuckler
- Not happy that everything they sent out was stuff I wanted for my character =(
- Realized I had left my tent open and the light on all night with no trap in the door and still survived. turns out my tentmate never came back. WIN!
- getting to go on a boat for some parts of the weekend and learned lore: sea
- learning florentine finally! I always enjoy sword practice.
- learned climb!
- now a vassal of ostcliff...
- getting Rane's fortune told, never had my fortune told that way before.
- got to spend time with a few good friends and eat some good food before finding out we need to get all of the witchwood in a metal box!
- Going to walmart in costume with a friend of mine and being total weirdos! also free chocolate! =D
- main mod was excellent! eventhough I had to npc, I still loved it. setting up was fun and the outcome was amazing!
- only downside of main mod was the almost getting trampled a few times, someone tripping over a fire log, getting hit in the face with an arrow as I was dropping and another person who felt pretty sick.
- All of the time spent in the bloody stump, including drunkie time. you have no idea how long I've wanted the bards to play that song again. the first time I came to kr, they played that song.
- getting an rp point for interacting with the truffle piggy. did she get an rp point for that one? because if she didn't I'm givin her mine.
- as much as I love to attack an earth lord with all I've got, it was really hard to stay up for very long so I went around and used all of my druidic points. horray I'm useful!
- I spent some time with a few friends under a pavillion at the caravans.
- it's really weird when you go to feast and as much as you like to finally be at a table, you feel awkward. you leave to find all of your friends in the other room sitting and eating on the couch and think "this is where I'm supposed to be."
- Finishing a "quest" as Ming put it. I felt bad for her and didn't want to give her the bad news, but Rane thought it'd be better if she knew the truth. what am I gonna do with 100 gold?? x.x
- learning advanced literacy and getting two invisabilaty scrolls, I wonder what to do with them?
- invited to the party in kaladonia thank you so much guys! the food was awesome <3
- learning skills from typhon! fun rp as always.
- bringing the boats back from the other side of the lake. I still think it would of been cool to find an item in the boat as if it were an abandon ship XD
- glad I stayed out late saturday night playing a drunk. cause from what my tentmate said, lord fallow was in the tent staring him down. scary thing to think about.
this trip was probably something I needed. I had so much crap in my head cluttering it and ruining my concentration. I usually come home from kr with a clear mind and I come home clearer then ever.
all of the people I interacted with this weekend did a fantasic job! everybody give yourself a pat on the back!
again I'm sorry I can't remember names, Ill get it eventually =3

IG - Rane Nightflute
OOG - Samantha Stassen
05 Jun 2012 22:51 #33 by Eden Heimdell (amalthea)
Replied by Eden Heimdell (amalthea) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
Between fishing, campfires, and such, there were definitely some stand out moments. I was thrilled to bring my alt, Acinonyx aka Nyx into the game, and to see the reactions of people who recognized her from the 2011 Alt Event. I also loved being able to bust out James' puppets as an NPC Gloria the Gossipmonger, who spread her news through puppets Grandma and Pooch. It was great seeing the initial confusion on peoples' faces (are the puppets controlled by anyone?!) and their eventual relief and willingness to listen to Gloria's stories. I'm especially looking at you, Ilana! I remember when James bought those buggers, and was honored to be the first to give them a go. While Amalthea might be off fighting the undead hordes, I hope to see you all again a little sooner ;)

Eden Heimdell
Vassal of Albriar

OOG Lauren F.
  • Yue Na
  • McBadASS
  • Thank Yous: 3
05 Jun 2012 23:15 #34 by Yue Na (Yue)
Replied by Yue Na (Yue) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
I had an amazing time at KR! It has been way too long since I have been around. It was lovely to meet new faces as well as greeting old ones. I was not sure if I was going to even go but thanks to a little push I got to get away from a rough week and kick back.

Some highlights for me were:

-Getting lost on the first night...only to find myself in Alisandria and listening to Jed go on about his pants (RIP poor pants)
-Soaking in the atmosphere...and massive rain during my second NPC shift. It was pretty dreary but playing a Mesphit was hilarious and my companions made it hard not to giggle and feel playful in spite of being soaked the entire time. We managed to creep people out with our fun. It was awesome.
-The adventure through the woods was so good. Whoever thought of the story with the coin and the well as amazing. I really enjoyed the effort everyone put in to it.
-Main mod! wow...I cannot say how impressive the atmosphere was. I want to really congratulate everyone who were behind the scenes and doing all the work.
-Meeting so many people for the first time in character was very cool...especially you Karla. You are da best <3
-Sunday bacon

Yue Na

OOG: Jenny

"Do healers get extra powers since ObamaCare was passed?! I was going to tell everyone i cant heal pre-existing conditions. "
05 Jun 2012 23:45 #35 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Replied by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
you da bestest :kiss: stick with me woman lol you'll always have a good time xD

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
06 Jun 2012 01:20 #36 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
Oh! Another thing! Treasure hunting with Li Song, Mae Fang, Baoyu, Zafrin and Leaf. All of the adventuring good times! I'm surprised I didn't come out with ticks!
Also! I love playing NPC rogues with Liz, we always end up doing awesome things <3

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
06 Jun 2012 11:32 #37 by Mother Rosa (Kate)
Replied by Mother Rosa (Kate) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
It was so wonderful to see everyone again! I love that whenever I return I inevitably hear "Oh *you* are Mother Rosa" at least once. ;)

I have 3 major highlights for this event, both from Saturday.

First, bringing my first person through the focus in over a year. Orias sure made it a struggle for Rosa morally.

Second, the Paladin/light clergy mod some of us went on late that night was brilliant. Well done to all the npcs and thank you to Matt White for putting it together. I spent a good chunk of time wandering around after with complete amnesia from the trauma of the event. More fun than I have had on a mod in a long time.

The conversation around the return of Bikomi literally made me tear up. Well done Kamei for being way stronger than I would have been, you were awesome. :)

I am already looking forward to the next event and the amazing roleplay. It was so good getting to meet so many new people.

Mother Rosa
Priestess of Gaia

"That which yields is not always weak."

((oog: Kate L))
06 Jun 2012 11:59 #38 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
Almost forgot this one:

Almighty hookah, hear my prayer! Shisha, coal, bow,l and hose, Holy Word Toke!

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nadya (LGwilson08)
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
06 Jun 2012 12:49 #39 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
So much awesome happened this week...thank you to everyone who made this a great second event for me! Some personal highlights:
-Surviving NPCing in the Friday downpour, as well as traveling all over Travance.
-Eating and talking in Winterdark until the sun came up Saturday morning. A wonderful group of people there!
-The moment when everyone thought Anhil was shooting for 69 ice damage instead of 16 and subsequent reaction.
-PIE.
-Springtide feast at Kaladonia. Great food, and those pesky elementals didn't manage to disturb the celebrating. Thank you to those who made the feast happen!
-Main Mod was amazing. And I managed to stay alive!
-Getting my mithril umbrella...erm, shield made and learning just how handy it can be when fighting water elementals. Including the ones from the sky.
-Gideon putting a bunch of us newer members through formation training.
-The number of funny nicknames we came up with for Fear'ghal.
-Clan Udhir hotdogs Thursday night. Malycite priests and clerics exempted, that was a wonderful evening with people. And watching Squires Caelvan and Fear'ghal, along with plenty of Ostclif members, tear off after the perpetrators was quite a sight.
-Shooting arrows during some downtime in the field by the Bloody Stump and inheriting the name of 'Brave.' Now if I only were a Celt.
-Hanging out by the lake waiting for the water elemental lord.
-Melon Grab. MVP to Fear'ghal and Augustus....brilliantly planned and executed.
-Croínamara's hat.

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elawyn (Elawyn)
  • Keavy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Will bite when provoked
  • Thank Yous: 231
06 Jun 2012 15:36 #40 by Keavy (Dani)
Replied by Keavy (Dani) on topic Week In the Life Hilights

Annora wrote: -Croínamara's hat.

Get that hat attuned, I tell ya!

Ah wow, what an incredible event. So much happened that I'm going to try remembering it all and condensing it as best as I can haha.

Extended portion:
NPC: Earth elementals.
Going around asking what people are looking for for trade.
Playing dead people and getting autopsy'd by Kamei XD

Back as Keavy, got my photos taken! So excited. :) After following around Caelvan (following the sort of downside to dating a squire) we both got our pictures taken together. Thanks Kyle!

Learning Chaos Warrior stuff!
Hanging with many friends at Drega'mire for a Drega'fire! And learning that I don't need to be a boy/elf scout to start and control a fire-I AM FIRE! But damn those kobolds for trying to ruin it!!
PIE DAY! Now everyone knows what Keavy's first non-canine word was!

Friday-
Going home sore for a few hours and returning to NPC Earth elementals again.
Then undead. Got hit in the eye. That wasn't fun.

Went right to sleep because of the RAIN. Stayed nice and dry in the tent, but nearly shanked by mephits!

Saturday-
Adventurer's Guild meeting. So confused. "Hi, I'm new." Oh well XD
Time for Kaladonia Springtide Fest?
NOPE--Go represent Kaladonia in a mod! OKAY.
Fight an Earth Elemental Lord and nearly die there! CHECK.
Have my ear drop multiple times to the point where I just RP'd it being sliced off. DONE.
Still manage to bring a handful of new hopefuls to Kaladonia while shambling due to one ear missing! PRICELESS.

Springtide Festivities commence! So glad everyone loved the Whipped Berry Cups and the Elven Cider! And a nice official ceremony of Vassalship! Loved being able to relax after that.

Learning more about Orias Wormwood through Lady Elawyn and feeling terrible and confused about the choices she's made from becoming a Chaos Warrior. Think it over with a nap!

Make-shift mass! Finally baptized to Gaia!

Talked privately about Keavy's concerns with Lady Elawyn, worried that she would think ill of her for the path she's chosen. Very emotional RP. Loved it, Kristen! You remember my tears!

Relaxing again at Kaladonia until giant fire elemental swarm! Became Kaitie's hook for main mod with Brann, Triss, Dominic, and Nadiya. I hope people noticed the outline of Keavy's ears in ash on Brann and Triss's faces! Fun times.

MAIN MOD-
Holy. Crap.
I was worried that the field would go on fire! Wow! That was an amazing setup, and it turned out great! Had tons of fun fighting the elementals- especially teaming up with Na'ar and Bagwell.

Keavy: Na'ar! See that elemental? If I lure him towards me, will you attack it?
Na'ar: Of course!
Keavy: -goes up to fire edge- Hey!! You piece of sh-t flame! You could never burn anything-Insult!
Fire elemental: RAA! -runs towards Keavy but is intercepted by Na'ar who strikes the killing blows-

Loved that! Not the best insult, but it worked anyway.

Going to sleep after main mod and waking up to elementals and a lizard kin the next day. Oi!
Patrolling with everyone to fight water/ice elementals. Ear falling off again a lot.
"If my ear is not being sliced off by vines, incinerated by fire, it's being frostbitten and falling in one big chunk!"

Hanging by the lakeside. Making fun of Anhil. Totally done with fighting. Came home and passed out like a rock. Best sleep I ever had.

Everyone here is amazing. I'm so grateful to know all of you!

In Loyalty to Arawyn,
Keavy Lylas Kennyr'renaith
Servant and Protector of Arawyn
Druid | Totem Diviner | Herald of Nature
Danielle Sanfilippo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elawyn (Elawyn)
  • Nadya
  • привет,как ты? Меня зовут Надя
  • Thank Yous: 19
06 Jun 2012 18:29 - 06 Jun 2012 18:34 #41 by Nadya (LGwilson08)
Replied by Nadya (LGwilson08) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
first off i'd like to say that i do enjoy the almost 6hr car ride down to kr from ny. the shennanigans with zipeto and the gang are priceless. the recap on the way home after the event, it only makes me want for the next event to be here now!
~ride home antics
-pesmerga and his pool boy raul. raul wears white bootie shorts, a half shirt, and uses a boffer pool skimmer.
-rrrrrrose.

sunday
-being completely oblivious to kwildar hitting on me :blush:
-selling steakon! let me tell you, it was some of the best steak i have ever had! cooked in bacon juice and topped with a slice of bacon. steakon.
-meeting.... uhh dawn .... yeah... cute? sure, we'll go with that.
-real tears RP'd with tobar!!! great RP

sat
- gank shift water elementals lol alisandria, you guys fled? lol we sounded soooo intimidating by splashing in the puddles and blubbing.we fucked with the stump by freezing the drinks.... i died and the most amazing drunken dissection took place. i adored it all
-well... i know the aguran prayer thingy by heart now..... lol

main mod
-ummm.... holy surtur rising by amon amarth anyone?! sooo epic!
-fighting barefoot is and has always been one of my favorite things to do
-everyone going the wrong way to fight....lol
-wolfgar relieving himself before battle. lol
-fighting with ostcliff, they are great fighters!
--being plot hook :woohoo:
--legitimately cutting my earrings and blackening them so it looked like they burnt off when we "met the fire elemental lord". i will keep on wearing them and using the bits for R.P. <3 so much awesome!
-it really was a great idea to only take 2 low level healers on the harpie mission. really. it was great. but seriously i had such a great time!!! great mission !
-being woke up by the most annoying goblins ever!
-finding treasure!

friday
-meeting the famous kwildar i have heard so much about!(i think that happened today?)
-having breakfast invaded by pie day!!!! i love hobbits!
-telling storys around the breakfast pit and getting pie!
-bacon
-grand opening of the stump!!

the rest of the week is a blurr... perhaps too much ale... but it was amazing nonetheless

"how did you end up here?"
"I will give you one word 'Tequila'
.... never again with the Tequila"
'Nadya'

Herro - Shee Krank't from the Blood Eye clan
OOG~Janice :)
Last edit: 06 Jun 2012 18:34 by Nadya (LGwilson08).
  • Nadya
  • привет,как ты? Меня зовут Надя
  • Thank Yous: 19
06 Jun 2012 19:05 #42 by Nadya (LGwilson08)
Replied by Nadya (LGwilson08) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
i forgot about farmer john. lol

a bawgaard
im sorry a what?
bawgaard
huh?
a bawgaard
oh, one more time?
a bawgaard.
ok i got it.

"how did you end up here?"
"I will give you one word 'Tequila'
.... never again with the Tequila"
'Nadya'

Herro - Shee Krank't from the Blood Eye clan
OOG~Janice :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josephine (mferro54), Bagwell (Bagwell)
  • LStarling
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cursed Healer
  • Thank Yous: 20
07 Jun 2012 08:31 #43 by LStarling (Kwildar)
Replied by LStarling (Kwildar) on topic Week In the Life Hilights

Nadya wrote: sunday

*snickers* Oh Kwildar... So hopeless. :-)

--
Lawrence Starling -- IG
"Really, bee! I don't smell flower-y!"
Malcolm Mallardi -- OOG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nadya (LGwilson08)
  • Chukklez
  • Flavorless text
  • Thank Yous: 13
07 Jun 2012 12:00 #44 by Chukklez (Chukklez)
Replied by Chukklez (Chukklez) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
Saturday..that was definitely a highlight.
Fighting a bear..wait for it...not only with glomm prayers but SWORDS FOR ARMS!
Adopting 3 mephits naming them and then walking them to their deaths. Warped I know.
Master warrior lesson or tortured soul lesson? Ah whatever AMAZING either way.
Main mod-I have never felt more in character than standing in that field of smoke and looking at the chaos around me. Definitely worth it and glad not too many people got sick.
Not NPCing main mod shift meant I finally got to gamble!
"I'm bored let's go on a patrol" "nothing is happening I'm going to sleep" "HELLLLP!" aaaand level 15 on paladin mod FML...continuing this evening included greater werewolf and stupidly wasting Erdrick's time to stand up to Lord Fallow. WHY? because nobody else was there to. Sorry!

"Give a man fire and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."
IG Gregory, Jon
OOG Charles Davie
Rules Marshal
  • Tatsuya
  • Thank Yous: 10
08 Jun 2012 02:32 #45 by Tatsuya (Darkweave)
Replied by Tatsuya (Darkweave) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
Tatsuya fanservice (shirtless strength training)... 'nuff said.

OOG: David Giroux

"To be a druid is to become like Arawyn herself and to sacrifice, not just one's life, but one's very spirit to the world." -Tatsuya Lazuli
09 Jun 2012 17:00 #46 by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
Replied by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena) on topic Week In the Life Hilights

Kwildar wrote:

Nadya wrote: sunday

*snickers* Oh Kwildar... So hopeless. :-)

"so what now?"
"...wanna go make out?"

All hunters die. But not today.

OOG Jenna L.
Main: Ehlenathelasa Blacktree
Alt: Hazar Bint Sha'Haban
Alt: Erim Walker [Retired]
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
09 Jun 2012 19:31 #47 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
Being woken by Ardin Silverbow at 0430 and somehow waking up Antrim and going to Alisandria to deal with the aftermath of Fallow's depredations.

Fighting all sorts of elder and greater fire elementals at main mod. Basically ignoring Doug E and chewing through his minions. Sometimes being a Fire Genasi is not cool.

Lots of interesting rituals. A big thanks to Jackie who spent way to much time marshaling them ((OK, guys, you have an hour of my time. I suggest you do your rituals in tandem.") Doug E as well, but not for as long.

Teaching a ton of skills to lots of people. It is nice to be able to instruct Ben Kaplan, who taught me so much while I was mastering the Physician's List.

Trying to set Fear'ghal straight. Interesting RP, Ferris. Trying to recruit people for Pendarvin, only to hear the same refrain. It is only a highlight as it led and will continue to create some excellent RP.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
13 Jun 2012 02:37 #48 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic Week In the Life Hilights
OH! I remembered something!

Liz and I playing our Trolls fighting over a box!! Best fight ever. Got so upset when Ib stole our box, but it was returned, with almost all of our loot taken out =P <3 I lost my faith in Travance for a bit when an troll can't even bring a box into town without it getting stolen...

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.691 seconds