June 2012 Highlights!!!!!

03 Jul 2012 13:51 #31 by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy)
Replied by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
Dude, I am impossible to creep out. I promise. You just keep being your awesome self, and keep RPing like a boss. :) I'm sure we'll all enjoy it when Ridigan beats the living daylights out of Uthred. <3

Main Char: Mother Remi Sylvaine
Priestess of Love and Song

Alt Char: Mira Aino

~*~ Nadine Morsch:: OOG
  • Bat Cooper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 74
03 Jul 2012 14:26 #32 by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Replied by Bat Cooper (Cassius23) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
Where to start? Loosing the cards for my armor and it being so ridiculously super super hot wasn't perhaps the best thing but it was still an outstanding weekend.

Friday:
Lay On: Truly awesome stuff. Judge, I am forwarding you the therapist bills. :P

Custom Made Super Magical Chris Z Mod Which Was Not At All Creepy; Where it was learned that being a blabbermouth is actually good sometimes. This was also where I learned what happens when a member of Alisandria gets into trouble.

Saturday:

Chat with Lord Blackthorn

NPC Shift:
How to hook a mod in less than 2 minutes. Remi+Agaura+ Twue Love = "Wow, where did all these people come from? And boy do they look upset." Also making up a marriage proposal on the spot only to have it thankfully intercepted.

Asking Bjorn how he defines virtue in exchange for a silver weapon and Bran jumping in for fun.

Main Mod: Wow. Just..wow.

Sunday:

Master Warrior training
Breakfast in Alisandria

I'll be out for July but if there is still a Travance left I'll be there in August.

IC: Bat Cooper

OOC: James Jones
MM
03 Jul 2012 14:52 #33 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
Chris Z's Grave yard mod was pretty awesome. I realized early on "Crap I don't know how to get to the grave yard at night so i have to find someone else with these cards so I can follow" Then telling Anhil to stop being dumb. Although Clergy's reaction to me going off into the grave yard at night alone was rather disappointing.

Saturday- Using my elf's costume for Ekat because it was far too hot to wear pants.

Being the LM for Cam was awesome. Everyone on the Saturday 2-6 NPC Shift, I hope you had as much fun as we did... I know it was hot but you guys did awesome. Dire Fire Spiders. :-D

Feast was Delish! And the IceCream was amazing!

Feast Low Light- Old and new players leaving their dishes for others to clean up. Its not fair that they do it, and its always annoying and has turned into a pet peeve.

Getting back to my bunk after feast clean up sitting down and being woken up 2 hours later for main mod and not realizing that I fell asleep the way I did. I changed out of sandels and into boots and went to main mod.

Personal Highlight with main mod. Actually running and being able to keep up without being winded. This is awesome for me because it shows that the asthma medications they have me on is working really well.

Post Main Mod: Laying on the floor with the Mages Guild Master looking at him and making a snide comment about a Mage and Wild Mage laying together.

Sunday: Helping with Bat Cooper's Master Warrior Test- Pegging him in the shoulder with an arrow while he was blocking with a sheild.

Post Event Ritas. Yum.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
03 Jul 2012 16:28 #34 by Melissa Buccine (Splissa)
Replied by Melissa Buccine (Splissa) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
This was my first KR event and I have to say I had a blast! Even though most of my time was spent in the kitchen/behind the bar (on my own accord, mind you) I still had a great, fulfilling experience. Everyone was very welcoming and understanding of my few rules questions, and really made me want to return. The role play, environment and atmosphere was just amazing and truly reminded me why I love LARPing so much. I sure do hope real life allows me to return soon! Thank you all for an amazing event and bringing the "magic" of LARPing back into my heart.

Also, I have to say the low level "Menagerist" mod with Mercutio was the best encounter I had all weekend. I love mods that are so ridiculous you have a great time while still maintaining character. And come on, Thunder Lizards are cool!

Nieriel Bellemorte

OOG: Melissa Buccine
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris G. (Cross), Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin), Tom P (Father Ridigan), Uhtred (Erich Lutz)
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
03 Jul 2012 17:03 #35 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!

Bat Cooper wrote: I'll be out for July but if there is still a Travance left I'll be there in August.

I make no promises.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ainvair (Ainvair), Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli), Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart), Croínamara (Jen), Annora (Karen)
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
03 Jul 2012 17:59 #36 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
I didn't get to spend a lot of time at the game, but no matter how difficult the trip is to get there, I love seeing my friends.

Special shout out to Steve B to playing chauffeur.

My sideways move to bodyguard to Lady Cassandra will be interesting, but seeing Bagwell getting to step up as Squire is awesome. He'll make an awesome knight & be 1 of the fastest ones to do it, I bet you. :-)

Most surprising is me not exploding into a ball of fire or sweat from the heat. Hell, me showing up at a summer event is a rarity in itself!

Seeing the [strike]nature hippies[/strike], I mean Druids, Rangers come to Alisandria to help the flower grow & make the cure was fun. The shared looks I had with Lord Brightstar as we kept wondering "Is this a good thing or not?"

The shenanigans afterwards with the nectar & being drunk/high off them.

I also wanna thank Judge for writing a great plot, for all the facets that ALL professions had to play a part, & for the special favor afterwards for driving.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
03 Jul 2012 18:15 #37 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!

Aleister wrote:

Bat Cooper wrote: I'll be out for July but if there is still a Travance left I'll be there in August.

I make no promises.

Neither can Viktor...

and on a side note: ROUND 2, FIGHT!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aleister (Aleister)
03 Jul 2012 19:56 - 04 Jul 2012 03:44 #38 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
Wow amazing event for me. Thank you to all who made it possible.
The heat! Oh my goodness, the heat! Now that being said:

Friday
-Got there early and helped Sam and James set up the inn
-Freaked out as layon was called. Really no time to say hi to anyone?!
-Secret mission for Kaladonia to help them represent for the kingdom. Learned that I can run real fast when Archer Vanzance is telling you to run.
-Few moments rest at the inn before heading out to the graveyard.
-Graveyard mod from the letter that was left on my pillow.
-Fighting in the grave at 2:30 am- thanks Chris Z
-Headed back to the tent and slept for an hour

Saturday
-Got up and went to the meeting about the end of the world
-Served breakfast
-Got a group of new people together to clear out bandits: two from every land showed up so I got to help Kaladonia
-Headed down to the lake to take a swim and was attacked on my way there.
-Finally got to the lake and went swimming, only to be attacked by infected while swimming.
-Hanging out with people in the lake after just relaxing.
-Being bit by the infected
-After the lake hanging out with Tris and talking about whats going to happen.
-Getting a minor phobia of clergy
-Being told to get people to help this man with rats in his grain silo
-Being killed by rats
-Walking to the monastery and having people see me with a blue headband and them getting upset.
-Getting there and finding one of my companions waiting to go thought and getting upset.
-RP with Quildar and Aquane (sp?) going through the focus- thank you.
FEAST
-Nap during main mod.
NPC Shift
-Playing a skeleton and interrupting the low level character meeting.
-Playing a lighting lizard for the low level mod
-Playing a ghoul and attacking Osclif at 3:45a
-Leaving Osclif and attacking the inn and eating limb after limb- sorry guys.
-Finally sleeping for 3 hours

Sunday
-Hanging out at the inn
-Helping a lady who's arm was frozen after grabbing an egg. I'm sad we couldn't find the answer but it was fun RPing with people I don't normally get to RP with.
-Learning Flame Shot!
-Freaking people out by offering them bacon
-Camp clean up

Thank you all for such an amazing event and game this month! With my insanity I got to play anti-Anhîl and that was amazing. Thank you. See you at DexCon and next event.

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
Last edit: 04 Jul 2012 03:44 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13).
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
03 Jul 2012 21:13 #39 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
don't be sorry, devouring limbs is fun!

Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

• Keavy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Will bite when provoked
  • Thank Yous: 231
03 Jul 2012 22:02 - 04 Jul 2012 14:21 #40 by Keavy (Dani)
Replied by Keavy (Dani) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
Judge and Steve, you two are the best duo. The plot this weekend was awesome! So much that my voice was a mere cracking whisper by the end of it! (It's almost back now though, thanks tea and honey!)

Friday:
NPC: Swarmed the Inn as an infected person, scaring the living crap out of everyone. (I know I did, I saw your faces!) Ran through people screaming, jumping on tables, lots of fun. Got captured at one point and tied to a tree. I must have stood there laughing for a good half hour. Freaky, no?
Then played a guard to usher in a psion duo coming later.
Then thugs (thug life! Lmao) But damn nature, you scary! Out in the middle of the woods being freaked out by a duck and other random sounds. Not fun.

Back as Keavy...Went to the inn for literally 5 minutes...then went to sleep.

Saturday!:
Being without Caelvan! :( womp womp
Actually, I had a lot more RP than fighting roles this event. Kinda nice to change it up.
Through Fate of Wisdom, I was able to Teach for the event, and my first lesson was to Trissana about being a Ranger :D
Kaladonia Breakfast!
Meeting with Belegchand. Nice relaxing roleplay in the a/c :)
Keavy trying to be helpful by using Chaotic Alteration on an enemy, but end up having Boryev scream in her face. Lmao, I was shaken IRL for a minute there.
Being one Bloody Stump hot dog away from becoming the Avatar of Arawyn! LMAO! Still, got to help and witness Triss become such. From then on I was practically her bodyguard throughout the day haha
Scouted the areas for main mod with Lady Elawyn, Kamei and others, whilst learning a lesson of Forceful Gust in between.
Feast. Soo good.
Somewhere in between, Keavy was asked by a few people to teach her things. Flattered, but sadly never got to get around to them, or was unable to. Sorry!

Main Mod:
Hot damn.
Keavy got busy.
Being Trissana's direct bodyguard with Remi, making sure we get where we need to go while still following Archer's orders. (even with some disputes, it managed to work out). Giving people inviolate form, and making sure that other people who are infected got hit with Trissana's Kiss potion, otherwise they'd go crazy. @_@ So much screaming with an already cracked voice. Damn! Awesome!

After main mod, another meeting with Belegchand and the new players for the swords. Keavy pitched in for Malestrom AND Radizeal (not previously knowing that Radizeal was even being offered haha) Sooooo close to earning Radizeal, but through great RP between her and Jade, the lesson she learned was a better reward. (Honestly it was! So much cooler that I didn't get it haha)

Then sleep!

Sunday:
I am the Priestess of Pancakes!
Went to help someone who had lizard kin attacking her berries.
Hide and Seek Cloak of the Green lesson with Typhon and Rane!
In the middle of teaching Bran how to Cleave when grim guardians and whatever Gean was (lol) attack. Used my cleave on him, thus ending the lesson haha!

Had to leave early because of work :( Boo. (and work sucked too!!) Thanks everyone for an awesome event!

In Loyalty to Arawyn,
Keavy Lylas Kennyr'renaith
Servant and Protector of Arawyn
Druid | Totem Diviner | Herald of Nature
Danielle Sanfilippo
Last edit: 04 Jul 2012 14:21 by Keavy (Dani).
  • Velius
  • Never walk into a fair fight when walking into an unfair fight is an option.
  • Thank Yous: 76
03 Jul 2012 22:18 #41 by Velius (Velius)
Replied by Velius (Velius) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!

Keavy Lylas Kennyreplith wrote: ...and whatever Gean was...

Speaking of which, the quote of the weekend (and for that matter, one of the best quotes I have ever heard anywhere, ever) came from a 5-year-old:

*Gene is getting greened up to play the nature's herald in logistics when young master Tommy walks up to him*

"You look like the incredible hulk... or the incredible DORK!"

"I don't always NPC. But when I do, it's for years at a time."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt D (MattD), Chris G. (Cross), Belegchand (mcalo), Kadin D (Katie D), Aemorniel (Aemorniel), Nadya (LGwilson08)
  • Rane
  • Predator of the woods
  • Thank Yous: 9
04 Jul 2012 02:14 #42 by Rane (Sammyelf)
Replied by Rane (Sammyelf) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
oh wow... I think this was like... what would your character do if it knew it had only a few days to live kind of event XD

Friday:
- seeing new people this weekend! I hope to see you guys next event~
- Immediately starting the event with a full on attack! holy hell! Rane wanted to throw up again... but getting some good shots in! yay I'm useful!
- not enough time to go check my arrows, so had to only attack at point blank... sry guys! I would rather not hit you with an unchecked arrow.
- after all the ruckus finding out the stump is closed so I had no work that night...
- finding out that the parasite was now airborne, and only having 3 days to live.
- Wolfgar's confession to Krom about his mother. It was very sad and touching. didn't think barbarians were such softies. =3
- Landin finding his long lost brother Sintharus.

Saturday:
- This tent is too hot!!! *pulls tent flaps open and dumps water over her head* ^_^
- getting archery lessons from Loreli~ Thankies!
- Some of the people attacking around the mages guild. getting some target practice in!
- kicking myself for not having enough gold to buy chocolate bacon cakes.
- Renaming my dagger "yo mama!"
- Playing as an Andorian priestess, and getting stabbed by "yo mama!" I swear the dagger stabs me more then I stab things with it!
- Npc purposal. then finding out later at someone used power of suggestion. you guys are so bad... lol!!!
- cannon fodder rat people! the masks were terrible, but they smelled of chocolate!
- on my way back from npc shift, seeing what I thought was an infected in the woods. then later finding out it was a very shy dryad.
- Smiling Jack and sleeping Mary was it? Rane called them "Man Eater" and "Lady Killer" lol
- Main mod was fun, but being bunched up in a large group made it very hard to maneuver a bow and arrow without hitting someone who was not a monster. >_<
- Got mauled and almost thought I was going to take a death. Thank god that guy was there to save the dropped people that were left behind!
- Thank god the lady was there to revive the last guy.
- spending the night getting Rane drunk and chillin with Jack.
Sunday:
-awake before wake up mods. yes!
-another bottle of water... tent still too hot! >.<
- Trollin around and spotting some kolbolts around our tent. then spent time with people.
- Watching them play with my bow and arrow.
- omg! candies!
- A game of hide and seek with Keavy and Thyphon! ^_^
- Omg! it's an Earthqua-... Omg! that kid is so cute!!!
- Water fight at Ostcliff! damn you Landin for using a stun skill.

sorry if I snapped at a few people. I got a bit frustrated at main mod. but as always I had fun~ I'll see you guys in july!

IG - Rane Nightflute
OOG - Samantha Stassen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na)
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
04 Jul 2012 07:51 #43 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
Judge and Steve did a great weekend. I'm giving them new names, Sick and Twisted.

I'm having lots of fun interacting with new players. I was impressed that Ashley/Beth was seriously hydrating.

Missing the 0300 Saturday mod because I knew I had to at least start breakfast at 0845. Was very happy to give it over to Damian around 0940. Was even happier to go to CostCo around 1100 with Kelly to buy ice cream.

Feast was perfect.

I hate the heat, so I was not in a hurry to have my hauberk crafted - no way I was going to wear it or my divine vestments.. Ten minutes into the "Heavy Hitter" mod with Matt M as the main protagonist regretting my decision.

I really liked the way the speed of Matt was done, but it would have been nice to have the full explanation up front as confusion reigned for a bit.

Speaking with Erdrick on the way about when is the best moment to use Time Stop.
Using it, and exhausting every offensive tag skill while Erdrick was also whacking him, and the sucker portalled away. Must have taken at least 30 Incinerates from Antrim and me.

For the first time I used every defensive and offensive skill, and was down to my amulet for magic, having consumed a potion of greater regeneration.

Did three Sorcery Rituals - the last one was my first failure - the result was Success and no expenditure of MPs. :cool:

Teaching lots of things to lots of people - even that made me sweat. Elizar and Quadrivium was interesting, immediately after teaching someone else the Trivium. My university education paid off.

All the NPCs were excellent, but Tim P stood out to me. When three of us slammed his Trample, he said, "Well shit" and dropped on his back. He played havoc with us for a while.

Tommy and Tobar - you had to see Zach chasing him and always just not quite catching him.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Rowan Uidhir
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Beans, beans, the musical fruit...
  • Thank Yous: 145
04 Jul 2012 10:20 #44 by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa)
Replied by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
Hello, KR! This was my first time larping, ever, so I just wanted to share my experiences with you all.

-BRILLIANT plotline all the way through (even if I did miss a lot of the exciting things since I'm a newbie)
-being scared to death right from the start with the infected swarm coming in the inn because i left my staff in the car and couldn't and forgot all the spells that I knew.
-not being squishy due to Ferris's armor that he lent my brother OOG
-my brother OOG being my brother IG (Sindarian) and going absolutely crazy at a mod when I was hurt
-NPCing as a swarm of incredibly easy to kill rat vermin, yet overrunning and killing half of the group. I felt really bad when we were told to loot your stuff...it wan't not a cool thing I did, sorry.
-HONEYED BUTER!!!!
-great roleplaying even all the way through dinner
-seeing a drunk elf :)
-sleeping through main mod, then waking up to drink and ask what went on, then going back to sleep and sleeping through a ghoul attack
-good pancakes at breakfast
-being an IG psionicist and people telling me that the new abilities are totally awesome (felt a lot of pride for choosing a profession that kicked butt!)
-getting hit on at The Stump after Sindarian sprinted over to Draga Mire since he was late for an important meeting. I did not expect that, being much younger than most at the event. However, they did escort me back to the Inn and gave me a bit of ale. Yay for that?
-and lastly, meeting all of these incredible people at KR. Honestly, thank you all so very much for making me really enjoy my time. It seems like I found myself a new hobby! I'll be sure to come to KR as often as I can.

Thank you, everyone! :)

(OOG) Teresa Amore
  • Mirwen Silverbow
  • Shadows and darkness are not to be feared. As with any other tool, it is the will of the wielder that does evil or good.
  • Thank Yous: 85
04 Jul 2012 10:55 #45 by Mirwen Silverbow (Mirwen)
Replied by Mirwen Silverbow (Mirwen) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!

Sean Moulson wrote: NPC Shift

That was you?!?! -insert expletives- I hate undead I can't fight them with magic yet.

Lady Mirwen Silverbow of Pendarvin
Master of the Mage's Guild
Mage's Guild Scribe

[IMG

Christine B
New Player Marshal
Logistics Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annora (Karen)
04 Jul 2012 12:49 #46 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!

Mirwen wrote:

That was you?!?! -insert expletives- I hate undead I can't fight them with magic yet.

I walked in, saw everyone, and was like sorry, here take an insanity.

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
04 Jul 2012 13:16 #47 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!

Sean Moulson wrote:

Mirwen wrote:

I walked in, saw everyone, and was like sorry, here take an insanity.

Hit with big stick. Strategy worked pretty well for me.
At least, until I got my arms chewed off!!
...That was the ghouls, not the skeletons, though.

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
  • rivanyasi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Opportunity lets you find, Skill lets you procure.
  • Thank Yous: 42
04 Jul 2012 15:06 #48 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Replied by rivanyasi (rivanyasi) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
I don't actually remember everything I did... but that's normal.

Friday:
Mass and lots of pained healers... and then the screaming. All of the infected screaming. Notable moments: Matt - holding you off just barely with my staff. Dani - watching you laugh for that half-hour. Everyone else: struggling to figure out how the hell to keep those things down!

Gambling with Augustus and other patrons of the Stump. In particular, Correll: All in with the buy-in!

Saturday:
Market Faire is always good. Had to skip feast so I could find food I could eat... but it's all good.

Healing lessons... finally managing to have some during fights!

Druid lesson! Wonderful conversation with all involved, especially Elawyn and Typhon. I'm really glad we shared that moment... and I'm excited to be another protector.

Popping up as Ori for a while was fun... not a whole lot to do, but the RP was there... and it has to happen for learning's sake!

Main mod was... interesting. I don't think I ever really knew what was going on at any given point... but figuring stuff out along the way was good.

Merchanting it up... I'm hoping I see Adela again.

Fighting ghouls with Galen and getting to act like a witch hunter. Also, seeing Ferris run around with his arms cut off. I don't think I've ever seen a ghoul run around that much before... and the armless enemy fleeing for its "life" is always funny.

Saturday NPC:
Lots of fun with this. New Player Zone seems to work spectacularly from the inside, I'm excited to see more of the zones. Even though I only was there for half the time it was open, I enjoyed seeing the diversity of challenge we could ply the PCs with. I think I also heard the funniest thing I've heard from Jonas in a while. Also, Jeff, your mod with the rats was a lot of fun. I know it was a little challenging to set up, but talk about a thrill ride to play. I finally understand why people rave about Warlockery all the time.

Sunday:
Selling candy, more healing lessons, and oh yeah! A corrupted Nature's Herald with all of the buddies!

Cheers... see you all next month!

Na'ar Chacov, Soul of the Stars.

Ayiri Amexis, Sorceress' Apprentice.
Lupta Tamasa, Torn and Blackened.

OOG: Riva A.
  • Josephine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You're welcome.
  • Thank Yous: 64
04 Jul 2012 16:15 #49 by Josephine (mferro54)
Replied by Josephine (mferro54) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!

Mother Remi Sylvaine wrote: Mary...Now you just need to be at the same event as Tom so we can have hilarious "I'm Remi's sister and you have to earn my approval" RP. <3

I'm looking forward to it. I also need to play Marigold at the same time as anyone playing Valosian clergy.

IG: Josephine Weaveforger,
Carlotta OZ
OOG: Mary Bouchard (nee Ferro)
  • Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
05 Jul 2012 05:25 #50 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Replied by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
Vell, what an exciting event.

Friday
What is Happening!!!!! Lay-on was the most exciting one ever! I wasn't being so useful so I lent my sword out to someone who could use it better. Ah, Celts!
Hanging out in the inn...making my first try at something wonderful.
Made my first meeting..."Welcome to my Sweat Lodge" Yay for being vocal.
Something wonderful turned into something regretful.
Information, you have some? No. You? No. You? No. Wow...
Taking friends to their places of rest and having a good convo with the wind.
OOO sleep.

Saturday
5:30 - Hookah party crashes sleep. Errr
Was told about a gathering in Drega'Mire from the night before, might as well go. 2 hours after said time of gathering, it begins. Belegchand talks, I listen. Adventure I hear!
The ever revolving door of the Low Level area... favorite was the Merc leader who got screwed by goblins. We kill the goblins and then get attacked by the Mercs we helped.
Houses in this part of town are very nice.
Feast of Yum!
Sleep...heat exhaustion plus lack of sleep = 1am
Everybody is drunk....let me go out alone to find the Count because Kyle has arrived.
"Menagerist" mod with Mercutio - Riding Pumpkin for the win or the spin drop into Serious. Some nice goodies.
Lowlight - The 2nd Floor bathroom
Having fun talking to people in the Inn...see a burst of movement to my left. Flip backwards off my bench, into a roll, and flee into my room. I had to listen to me friends get eaten with no way to help them. Poor Cre and Augustus...torso's on the floor.

Sunday
I seem to get all of my lessons on Sunday. Its been very amusing. Thanks to Tsoli, Carlotta, Moira, and Tobar.

P.S. Bacon Cake was to die for!

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
  • Uhtred
  • Thank Yous: 18
06 Jul 2012 11:19 #51 by Uhtred (Erich Lutz)
Replied by Uhtred (Erich Lutz) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
Game was awesome so much fun. GMs you rock. Everyone I can't say it enough everyone was so awesome. Thank you for putting up with my socially inept barbarian, don't hate me.

Friday night, Started game late so I missed the lay on. =( Came into game everyone thought I was some kind of evil. Right after I walked around the inn for a while I started to meet some really cool people. Met Bagwell and chit chatted about being a barbarian and what to expect in Travance. Then went on guard duty of the crazies with Sir Elizar of Pendarvin, which was an awesome time and Sir Elizar is a super cool guy (also I'm pretty sure he is Kevin Smith) Mother Remi sang us some songs the songs were great and her voice is freaking amazing. Hung out with Wolfgar at the Bloody Stump. Wolfgar was very cool and gave my friend and I his full attention and friendship. Went back to camp and while getting ready for bed at about 5 am got attacked by a crazy person.
Saturday: NPC shift, played a lizardkin which was fun but got completely rolled every time I fought. Then I was a crazy person tied to a tree near the gypsy camp, that was cool I still have the rope burns it was so fun though and I like rope burns. Went on the Aguara people fighting, my character was very scared and didn't want to go cuz he thought they would enslave him again, but Mother Remi helped me out and hooked me up when it was all done. Then met the Alisandria people and had a super great time with them. They said they have a bad reputation, but I don't see how such an awesome group could have a bad reputation. Then main mod Followed The most esteemed Warlord of Alisandria into battle and would do it again in a heart beat. Then the Thuder Lizard mod which was such a cool, fun, laugh of a time. It's hard to fight and laugh. Best use of a silence spell I have ever seen. I don't think it can be topped. (no offense to the person who got silenced).
Sunday had a good time just talking to people and trying to do something in the fight that morning.

Can't wait for the next game.

Vassal of Alisandria

OOG: Erich Lutz
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
06 Jul 2012 12:08 #52 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)

Velius wrote:

Keavy Lylas Kennyreplith wrote: ...and whatever Gean was...

Speaking of which, the quote of the weekend (and for that matter, one of the best quotes I have ever heard anywhere, ever) came from a 5-year-old:

*Gene is getting greened up to play the nature's herald in logistics when young master Tommy walks up to him*

"You look like the incredible hulk... or the incredible DORK!"

I have trained my young apprentice well I see.

• Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
06 Jul 2012 15:32 #53 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Replied by Ming Na (Ming Na) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
I saw nothing but epic ness!
I herd nothing but the glory of people having fun!
I tasted nothing but tasty meals!

In short Fantastic across the board.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uhtred (Erich Lutz)
07 Jul 2012 02:03 #54 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic June 2012 Highlights!!!!!
Dear everyone in Knight Realms,

We were up this weekend for our first event. It was a crazy fun ride. Everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) was awesome to us. I got pulled into several adventures, interacted with a large number of the people present, had a fantastic time being a crazy crazy crazy NPC (and a not so crazy merchant NPC) learned a few things, got complemented on the garb I wore or helped make for others, slept some, drank lots of water and managed to come away with excellent memories, some good loot and a burning desire to return.

See you all next month!

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.753 seconds