Dec 2013 game Highlights

01 Dec 2013 21:27 - 01 Dec 2013 21:28 #1 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Dec 2013 game Highlights was created by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
OMG. Oh my Game

This was the single most cool awesome deeply involved personally growing game I have ever had the privilege to play in.

From coming in with the Pegasus just missed and failing to bring him home. To the news brought from the highlands.

The book being revealed.

Herding cats gathering Dragoons.

Dragoons talking to a skull. Finding out what everyone else apparently knew...and volunteering Birgitta's life to make it happen.

Patrolling with the rest of the barony that night. 18 degrees cold warm cold warm. Folks RSD and Reynaurds be damned I CAN be here in the cold in the Inn with a hot shower and play through. Thank you James for bringing us inside the Inn.

I haven't gone cold and recovered like a normal person in 20 years... Anyone with these issues PM and I'll tell you what I changed!

Sleep.

Personal RP was amazing. Trying to up talk the troops. Trying to be hard and soft when needed. The dead list... Knowing so many from so long ago. Pain of losses.

More Dragoon frustrations. Moving NPC time twice because of being needed times...

And NPCing a Demons. More demons. Demons of twisted nature. Singing demons... Thus terrified a certain Hobbit. That was personal horror as funny as it might sound... It was NOT a light encounter. It even got me an IC chin swipe and middle finger. Giggles

Then NPC the low level Demon encounters... Archer with a perfect shot hits me perfectly on the point of my hip as I'm turned sideways and calls out the damage with the last battle in the run. I LOVED that...

Finally that done at two I figure soon to be ritual. Nope. Turned down two runs on demons...need to be available.

Again Dragoon cat Herding. Finally ritual. Detail awesome execution awesome. Judge. Man I need to tape your voice doing what you some day... Just an amazing RP experience. And a shocked Birgitta.

Rituals are cool...coming to that conclusion...

Dozing in front of the fireplace.

Summoning the Pegasus. The entire town incanting. I've seen casts try to sing as a group with music that were not as in sinc as this off the cuff repeating lines just heard!!

As John says...

I am not worthy!

Fire foes fighting fun... Transformation of known places was amazing!! Fighting from location to location...terms of jump. Low and high the organization of forces. I kissed a plant! Hey I've kissed worse...Birgitta hahaha... You don't want to know.

The only downsides were a slip on the ice... Ouch.

And being squished in the solarplex at Loez location. Sorry for the long hold folks. And whomever fell on me who did it. I'm sore but fine!

Which brings an up! Safety security fire EMS you guys... Are amazing.

Full 3 second bow to you. From the grab of my cloak... Man you were fast!!! I grabbed it too...darn thing. To those who did medical hold for the head injury I called out to, my own solarplex accidental crush on the battlefield. I got to hear it all from the other side from John too. If I only had all your names I'd call you out one by one.

Bravo. Thank you!

I find myself consistently amazed every time I go to KR. My joyful times are with you all.

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
Last edit: 01 Dec 2013 21:28 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Casandra (Casandra)
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
01 Dec 2013 21:55 - 02 Dec 2013 06:50 #2 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
Highlights, highlights, highlights…

Well shit. I’m not sure where to begin with this but since this event is now in the books, I can spill a tiny bit. *grin*

This event’s activities for me and Leslie McCormack started… oh, about an hour before the end of Moresca Ball. A wild hair of an idea was hatched and the die was cast for something cool or deadly; either way, the acts done as a result of the idea were faithful to the character mindsets of both my PC and hers… Sometimes the best RP can happen from a selfless act/faithful adherence to a persona and this can result in some interesting developments.

I knew full well my trip to the highlands for info could go poorly and possibly result in a life-tag. But with no IC info on the highlands (hell, there was no remotely current OOC info either!), someone had to go find out. As a member of the Highlands Blackwatch, I was about the best choice for getting the REAL story from those in charge up there…

Birgitta going was due to personal code and that the one who was supposed to had plot take him from going. She also expected it was possible we’d suffer a life tag loss result if things were that bad. And as more reports came in about how bad it was, it started to look more and more possible a result.

What did happen…. was certainly not expected at all.

Neither of us thought we’d discover what we did… nor how much of a catalyst we were to play on Friday (you see, there was a REASON why we disappeared after lay-on; for those wondering why, you know now.) this trip and what was discovered/learned also meant there needed to be a change of sorts for Duncan… which some noticed and at least one asked about.

After the reveal and the following monkey-wrench by the Time Mage, it was time to mingle as the very upset, sad and angered Celt.

Anyways Other stuffs…

-Friday night catching of Seamus Aeislin to update him on the TRUE state of the Highlands and how un-pretty it was. And giving said same info to the Baroness… along with how much the Black Watch leading the Resistance there believed in her and Travance to win this, despite many of them not expecting to see it happen.
(hey, that weight of the world on your shoulders? Lemme add a few more tons to it… and Jen- please don’t blame me, I was the messenger only…)

-Rescuing travelers in the road and reminding me even more why I asked to join the Guard. I do this anyway, may as well do it as a job…

-the grin on Magnus’ face as he said “Yes” when I asked if I was accepted as part of the Guard and no longer probationary was way cool to see. Seeing the very relived and thankful smile makes it well worth the insanity that being part of the Guard brings. He and the rest of the Guard are over-extended most times and it can be a thankless job. Strangely enough, I look forward to this.

-Wonderful role-play response from Croinamara when informed of the state of her clan, what was left and where they retreated to… going from questioning look to one of sadness mixed with touch of relief and tears is not easy to do. If I had a RP point I’d have given ye one.

-Saturday was more guarding the inn and the occasional role-play opportunity along with observations of how people were responding to events. Fore most among what I saw was two things: Watching/hearing how everything being done and the efforts of many being nearly blown to crap by by some acting, at one point, like a gaggle of five year old's with attention span to match. I know there was events not within my knowledge happening but with what I knew at the time, omg.

The adage of no plot survives contact with players unscathed really came to mind here and I think there would have been some very angry players had this blown up wrong... The fact it didn't is testament to determination, folks getting heads out of 4th points of Contact in time to ensure the tide of Resistance kept rolling on/over Xualla and the team work it took to make it happen. Kudos for this- y'all give me hope for the Fifth Age or whatever its being called now...

… and the second- the “sliding into home” maneuver done by Doc DeMontfort when he saw me go down fighting demons during the day. Dude… that was action hero level dodging to get to me and I’ve seen far worse slides by pro ball players. Your Barbarian Woman is rubbing off on you…

Speaking of aforementioned Barbarian Woman, what happened to her leads me to my next piece of Good Stuff I saw

Main Mod:

I want all of you to know how movie-epic this final series of battles looked from the outside looking in and there are three things in particular I find worthy to note in specific:

1- From the ramping up of morale among the Demons ( the very in-time chanting of “Xu-ah-la! Xu-ah-la! Xu-ah-la!” was awesome) to the coordinated fighting of the Heroes of Travance and the brutal back and forth seen…. It was very much Lord of The Rings in scope of battle. For that, all you on both sides should be proud of yourselves.

2- I want to give some props to the Celts. I implored to Seamus that word needed to be passed among you that the Dragoons (and in particular three specific ones) needed to be protected for the Ritual for beating Xualla to succeed and from what I can tell from the sidelines, you guys responded in spades. Between yourselves and the Mercs (learned about this from another), the level of protection given was stellar- three times I saw charges at the Celt line in order to get at the Trio and every time the charges failed.

Vengeance was had this night and you all performed as Angry Determined Celts should. Give no Ground and make them pay for the murder of Highlanders and Kinsmen… Bravo!!

There was some awesome fighting as a whole all over and with all the potential for epic disaster had something gone wrong, you guys all rock in not only avoiding it but in listening to the safety crews without quibble when told to move plus the near-instant Hold when Medical was needed. Awesome stuff, people… just awesome stuff.

3- Final props and by no means the Least must be given to all the crew on Main Mod Technical and Safety plus my deputized Medical group.

Everyone on Main Technical pitched in on fire safety and everyone’s smart maneuvers to keep people out of fires… giving the shove to those who aren’t paying attention to keep bad things from happening… and I cannot give enough props to everyone who volunteered for this when James put out the call, come up with stuff I didn’t think of during set-up and helping manage/extinguish fires as players moved on.

While it might has seemed simple and easy, flames never ever willingly do what you want them to all the time and killing off a fuel fed fire can be a task. Good job and great work to everyone.

As for the Medical Crew I outed/volun-told they were now my deputies… thank you for being my eyes when I wasn’t around/available and for responding when something happened. Your help is very much appreciated by me and I cannot say thank you enough for stepping up and being willing to help out.

Post mod…
-After-party shenanigans… and the very stoic Blacktree cutting loose after drink a bottle of Satyr wine in like nine gulps. Priceless.

-Happy reunions with both Celt and Non-Celt… and the sharing of some of the few bottles of the Highland’s finest Scotch Whiskey. Fun reactions and lots of rp from this all over...
One of the best exchanges was a wonderful bit of interaction between myself and a partially in-her-cups Baroness Hartwoode. (it is pretty funny in hindsight- at least I think so. :-) )

Unfortunately, when I awoke Sunday morning, I got a message asking me to cover a shift at the EMS Serivce I part-time for. This meant I needed to leave far earlier than I wanted to, therefore some planned RP I wanted to do could not happen…

And its from said work I am posting this. :dry:

Awesome weekend, awesome role play and awesome fights. Can't wait to see what tops this...

(edits to clean up punctuation and spelling, where found)

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
Last edit: 02 Dec 2013 06:50 by JTinney (Swordsaint).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Casandra (Casandra), Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
  • Fortier
  • Thank Yous: 51
02 Dec 2013 03:35 #3 by Fortier (Greysect)
Replied by Fortier (Greysect) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
Nice to be back after what felt like forever. Highlights in no particular order:
*Thrush getting punished for his brand of self-centered Gypsy Justice and Romany Wrath. The punishment was harsh, clever, and ironic, so pretty much perfect. I look forward to coping with this sentence! Props to that certain arbiter.
*Getting to see Sindarian be the Dragon Sword Authority, and all the highs and lows that came with it. Cheers for Sindarian, and everyone who helped him on his campaign.
*Two new and notable faces: Igor and the Goblin Dentist. Particular moments I enjoyed witnessing was Igor's emergency surgery on Dimitri during a high-level demon mod, and the Goblin Dentist's exchanges with fellow eggheads by the Public Lore Table in the tavern. Here's hoping I get another opportunity to converse with you two, hopefully not when the world is in peril. Imminent, Class 9 peril, anyway.
*The Public Lore Table in the tavern. Sure, maybe there are more practical locations to put a study, but seeing people of all different lower lists and affiliations sharing reports and speculations right at the physical heart of the game site adds much needed immersion and sense of community. Great idea that I hope to see used more often. Good job scholars, scouts, reporters, and the marshals who brought it all together and did their best keeping it clean, concise, consistent and entertaining.

Viktor Zalost, owner of Jani Jo's Magical Services.
OoG: Sean Hallahan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Casandra (Casandra), Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Albert (deatharcana)
02 Dec 2013 07:25 - 02 Dec 2013 12:45 #4 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
-Returning from Xilinthax. Might move there, they're doing great considering.
-Klarington
-Research! Working with Psions (I feel like I should add I *loved* the public research table set up)
-Staying up most of the night. Rebuilding wild mage couch by the fire.
-Shield swap
-Losing Leon right in front of my eyes. D: But, also immediately realizing he might not quite be dead.
-Of course the only thing wild mages and chaos warriors can do is make everyone want to kill each other (at least we could chase Xualla after :D)
-Role playing too well leading to minor head injury/headaches
-Invited to join Celt meet. Honored.
-Catching a wild Sorel just in time.
-Glommites
-Speaking to the Pegasus.
-Drinking a dragon spirit vial (because why not?) led to a great conversation, great RP, and a final melting.
-The final field battle, the Pegasus, and Balfurous' (sp) escape. Need to kill an ice demon one day. (Fire!)
P.S. I shouldn't be scared of James, but I legitimately ran for my life from Xualla when he got near me and started calling skills.
-The brief interaction with Luis during the fight :P
-Sorel's departure. He might get a visit from a certain dragoon and wild mage in his new home.
-Ilana may adore Viktor, but the Thrush will go.
-What happened between a sweet Friday night that led to the crushing Saturday night?
-I guess what just melted was fragile, it was shattered in less than 4 hours. Went to bed early to refreeze and ignore the missing pieces. So needed the sleep anyways.

NPC:
Playing the various characters to interact with the town was fun.

**I also should add the Goblin/Rowan interaction was a blast. They're both terrified of everything around them and Rowan can't figure out if she's more scared of the terrified goblin that's hiding or the very dangerous spiders on the road in front of her (P.S. She decided to run towards the spiders and hope for the best)

last PC move:
-Came back to talk to one person and they were certainly elusive. Ah well.
-Ilana always expected, maybe wished, one would try and stop her. But, she's guessed, they never cared enough to in the end. This time, she just skipped out the door.

Won't be around for the festival, sorry~ Have fun in the new world

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 02 Dec 2013 12:45 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Casandra (Casandra), Fortier (Greysect)
02 Dec 2013 09:09 - 02 Dec 2013 09:10 #5 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
Drinking to the dead, and celebrating their lives.

Feeling the weight of the room, and working to help brighten the spirits of my friends.

HATED having to leave the camp for 10 hours. Thankfully I was able to jump right back in when I got back.

Helping people prepare for their various quests and battles. I was especially happy to have all the Heargen clan off doing their own things, but regularly gathering together to check on eachother and confer.

VERY happy to be able to continuously give additional information to those who were gathering the info and making the plans.

... Hearing them say they needed someone who could cast Summon Nature's Herald made me so amazingly ecstatic, as I JUST self taught that at the ball.

Having Lady Blackthorne agree with me that following up on my "bad luck" quest could be vital made me so very happy OOG and so very nervous IG. Caldor had been trying to be helpful, but not be vital himself...

I love Commune with Nature. Its so awesome, even when you only get little things or no real answer at all.

Getting attacked by cards sucks... especially when Wife takes to long to get her armor on... An Ace of Spades to the brain, while apparently a really good way to travel long distances is not recommended.

The "Fates" and "Corpse Tree" mod was amazing. Excellent RP by everyone involved. I know a lot of people rate an event as excellent if they cry... but for me its based on how deeply I have to delve into my characters emotions and being to find his answers and make his choices. The fates really pushed me and delved such a wonderful scene. I'm sad more people didn't get to see the things they were doing with the threads, scissors and knots. I was trying SO hard to pay attention to everything they said without accidentally messing up anyone else's thread.

Hearing the fates mention Valentine opened up some extra hope for Caldor. Hearing them ask about Keavy's wedding even more so. I loved trying to have Caldor figure out what they were trying to say to him. My favorite moment was getting yelled at for being vague, because that was "their job"

The aftermath of the mod was excellent. Getting to swing for ice rules. Getting to talk to the Baroness and Lady Blackthorne and other high ranking people and give them my theories and opinions on what needs to be done was even better. I was stunned, and thrilled that people took "Its important we plan for tomorrow and the future" to heart and followed up on it.

Lunch and Dinner were both amazing. I have to say I really liked the soup in a bread bowl idea and the method of service a lot.

Planning a wedding is not something I ever expected to do with Caldor, but he's on it. Venue and date determined, missive to the officiant being worked on, decorations arranged, guest list approved, requested bridal item arranged. Yep. going well.

Main Mod... HOLY AWESOMESAUCE. Beyond the fire, the RP and the awesomeness of it from an IG perspective, I loved so much of the OOG nature of this battle. I loved the chaos portal moving from location to location. I loved that there were weapons for use on the main boss that could only be weilded by low levels. I loved that there was a BETTER weapon that could be used on the main boss by all people. I loved that there was a boss that only the high levels had a chance against. I loved the portable focus. I loved the fire. I loved the way the town pulled together. Great main mod.

Also, tip of the hat to Chase for making my mod even better. Having a nature's herald and working with it to protect and heal everyone was SO much fun. There was RP during the battles with and because of him, and I was able to accomplish so much more than I could have without summoning him. I was so happy that so many people thanked the herald, bowed to the herald or otherwise treated him with respect and like an ally. Best of it was watching someone get healed by and then Kiss the nature's herald was great.

Kaledonea Cuddle Puddle.. AWWWW YEAAAH.

I crashed early on Saturday night because everything just took so much out of me.

Sunday morning I got up early, and immediately communed with nature again to ask about Angeliana While it was a simple, non-descript answer, it brought much hope to people, and I was excited by how much RP derived from it.

Brunch with the Baroness was amazing.

BEST SHIELD LESSON EVER.

Caldor got asked by some more people to help find suitors. This is getting harder.

Oh, and once again Caldor got to teach one of his druidic mentors a low level Druidic spell. I love doing that.

Gah, I'm sure there is so much more I'm forgetting, but I will add later if I remember.

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
Last edit: 02 Dec 2013 09:10 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Casandra (Casandra), Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta), JR (jlratti), Albert (deatharcana), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
02 Dec 2013 11:21 #6 by Chris McKenzie (cgmckenzie)
Replied by Chris McKenzie (cgmckenzie) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
I thoroughly enjoyed this event! The story was a nice conclusion to the year, all the NPC's really helped to sell the "end of the world" vibe, and it was nice to see the cold not putting a damper on the festivities. Awesome event, James!

In no particular order:

-The scholar/library set up was very impressive. Hopefully the library remains as openly available in the future!
-NPCing main mod and had a blast watching the players have fun. Getting to play a dwarf for 30 seconds was probably the most enjoyable half minute I've had in a while. I might consider that for an alt...
-The pyrotechnics and special effects at main mod is starting to get awesome. Between the demon gazebo and the fire pits of Xualla, we are getting spoiled with light on main mod recently! Keep it up!
- Meeting that new hunchback "Igor with an eye" was awesome. His views on linguistic courtesy are very intriguing.
-I keep missing that goblin dentist that everybody is talking about. Starting to feel like Captain Kangaroo to his Town Clown...

OOG: Chris
IG: Benjamin Daimler
IG: Grobspit Snaggletooth G.D.S
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Casandra (Casandra), JR (jlratti)
  • Rowan Uidhir
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Beans, beans, the musical fruit...
  • Thank Yous: 145
02 Dec 2013 12:43 - 03 Dec 2013 07:23 #7 by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa)
Replied by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
Right after Lay-On: Rowan was drinking her troubles away at the bar/all alone on the floor of the Guild Hall. Sad drinking is sad, but it was surprisingly enjoyable - and quite necessary - RP.

First of all, I ignored the first rule of Travance: Never travel alone. BUT I SURVIVED EVERY TIME!
Surrounded By Demons 1 (Fri night): Rowan was walking alone. Magical Sanctuary! A couple of minutes later, the demons became bored and walked away.
Surrounded By Demons 2 (Fri night): Rowan is in the Guild Hall by herself. Requiem of Sanctuary! The patrol group escorts Rowan back to the inn.
Surrounded By Demons 3 (Sat wee hours): Rowan and Mirwen were walking to bed. Magical Sanctuary! Rowan screams for help and the demons were pulverized by our friends.
Surrounded By Demons 4 (Sat afternoon): Rowan was walking alone. Lyric of Refuge! She almost got thrown off key and stopped singing because the demons were so obnoxiously loud. The demons became bored and walked away.

The conversations, reminiscing and the (YET ANOTHER FREAKING) proposal with Rowan, Mirwen, Gin Yuki, Augustus, and Gregory

Quinarian/Halfling problem-solving/people-saving team!

ALL FOUR SWORDS! (hmmm…Four Swords. I should play that game to procrastinate studying for finals…)

Unfortunately, I broke the third physrep for my wooden flute on the Hazingdale (sp?) mod. I will have to carry around a plastic or a metal one from now on.

Main Mod was freaking fantastic. Us NPCs were getting so excited and pumped up for the battle (that in and of itself was fun). Though it was tiring towards the second field, it was such a great battle and I was so glad to be a part of that.

Because I was shouting so much as a demon, my voice was absolutely shot. SQUEAKY HOBBIT!

I thoroughly enjoyed the company, the food, and the stories from brunch at Winterdark. Thank you, Jen, for your hospitality and for your never-ending plates of food!

Tsoli’s, Mirwen’s, and Rowan’s drunk shenanigans; the “can-this-count-as-a-mage-duel Mage Duel”; and the tomfoolery involving Ib, Anhil, and Lorelai. Thank you for giving Rowan a fun reason for being drunk (instead of a sad reason).

There are two ladies that both myself and my PC counterpart will personally thank for inducing more cheery role-play during the weekend. Jen/Croínamara and Christine/Mirwen. You two have done more for me as a player and for my character that goes beyond out IG interactions. Whatever we do IG reflects OOG as well: you are two primary people who make me want to keep coming to KR month after month (though, so many other players reinforce that reason, too!). I do like to keep IG thoughts separate from my OOG posts, but I feel as though I need to share that which is important to me:

I’ve always wondered what High Elves really think of Halflings. What is going through their minds when they see these jovial, elementary creatures walking about. I know one Quinarian’s true feelings for a certain tiny bard: deep friendship and trust. Mirwen has encouraged Rowan to do more than what she could ever imagine, whether that be magically, mentally, or emotionally…and perhaps physically if we weren’t so dainty and/or laid back. You helped Rowan learn what true friendship really is.

Croínamara is the embodiment of hope and laughter for her younger cousin. If she wasn’t there to comfort and it’s sad under the circumstances, but that was the closest Rowan has ever felt with another PC. Croí was that beacon of light that Rowan couldn’t bring herself to go near. My PC didn’t want to be brought out of that big dark hole. I wasn’t going to let anyone bring her out. The opening scene and the music from the Inn were enough to put anyone into the mindset of a character who is absolutely wrecked with despair. I made myself promises and plans to do everything I could to keep that RP up as long as I could. Dammit, Jen, you were able to foil my plan that I was getting so pig-headed about. I don’t know how the hell Croí does it (and I don’t know how Jen does it either), but you…GAAAH! I don’t know how to put what I want to say in words. You are a true companion.

I also want to give a huge thank you to everyone that helped keep main mod safe and organized. Haya, Kirsti (I hope I spelled your name correctly), Sean, John, Christine, Jen F, Garrett, and to anyone that I haven’t mentioned (sorry, I couldn’t remember all of the faces that stood by the fires and set up the mods) THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH! We love you and appreciate everything you did to help.

(OOG) Teresa Amore
Last edit: 03 Dec 2013 07:23 by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa). Reason: finished a sentence
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Casandra (Casandra), Mirwen Silverbow (Mirwen), Fortier (Greysect), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
02 Dec 2013 13:35 - 02 Dec 2013 15:24 #8 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Replied by Gabrian Grottings (E.B) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
KR is, in a strange way, a lot like the movie Fight Club. We take a weekend out of our busy lives, get together at a remote location, and proceed to beat the snot out of each other with glorified pvc pipe and foam. You can't talk about it to people who don't get this sort of thing (at least not without a few strange looks and a lot of very careful explaining), but in the end we have a great time. I've been coming to KR since 2008 and never have I seen James, the staff, and the players take it from Fight Club levels to Project Mayhem. Ty;er Durden would have been proud.

A lot of the details I can't mention but for those who were involved, you know what happened and how awesome you were.

Special shout outs go to Zach Theis and Sean Moulson. Sean, I don't know how or why its always you that gets involved in Bolton scenes but whatever dumb luck or clever design it is, I couldn't ask for a better person for it. Zach, I'm glad I've known you for a little over 5 years now, because if there had been any other person rping the captain of the Sons of Saints it would have taken a lot of explaining. Together you guys brought a story arc that ran for more than a year to a horrifying close and bringing a nightmare to life. I will never be able to look at a piano or an organ the same again. There certainly are some things worse than death.

Max, who plays Dr. James, also deserves special praise. I know we've talked IG at length, but you're walking a very dangerous, very cool path, and I'm looking forward to some of the procedures that are going to come from your character's experiments. Oh, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Just don't let Bolton catch you wearing another grey bowler hat :P.

Garrett and James, you two can be two creepy cool dudes when you want to. Thanks for all the fun times.

Lastly thanks to the many monster marshals that stepped up and took some serious responsibility for what you sent out. I know most people come to you with requests for things like essences, gold/gems, and item cards, but its nice to see you guys reacting positively to some of the more unusual actions taken by PCs as they try to grow and expand their characters; the abyssal creature will be well taken care of and put to great use in the future.

All in all, this was an A+ knock your socks off event!

Eli
RP Marshal
Last edit: 02 Dec 2013 15:24 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Casandra (Casandra), Clove (Mark), Narcis (ChrisR), Fortier (Greysect), Father Nikolai (ertsyperts)
  • Jorik
  • Thank Yous: 45
02 Dec 2013 15:04 #9 by Jorik (rjvanscoten)
Replied by Jorik (rjvanscoten) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
Hmm... Where to even begin. As a new player this was an amazing weekend to have my first game. I NPC'd the weekend, and had such a blast. I'm sorry I don't remember everyone's names. There were too many, and trying to keep faces to names, and demon faces at that is just too much for me. Needless to say it was amazing. I've learned that just like in Zombie Land, the rule number one for knight realms is cardio. Gonna have to work on that. Here are some of the highlights for me.

* Patrolling the Camp ground after Lay on as an Imp. Taking over cabins and making it our own. I think each area we went to we ran into Magnus, and thus got our asses handed to us.

* Attacking the Inn all night long friday night, into the wee hours of Saturday. Pretty much ended up with the same results everytime, IE banishment back to the abyss. The one time though we legitimately scared the piss out of the group of PC's standing outside the front entrance of the inn. We were able to sneak up to the side of the Inn and coming Roaring around around the corner totally taking them off guard. To whoever fled from me, you gave me a great chase.

* Playing a band of Corrupted Goblins. I especially liked the RP with whoever the PC goblin doctor was. He came running out to greet our group, got attacked, and still tried to save me after the other PC's killed me.

* Getting to play one of the demon possessed family members who were bent on killing their sister. What was initially supposed to be a combat encounter quickly turned into a very emotional RP encounter in which the demons were Exorcised, and we had to cope with the memories of things we had done while possessed. Needless to say, there was a tearful reuniting with our sister, and some excellent role play involved in which there wasn't a dry eye for anyone involved. Next to main mod, one of my favorite parts of the weekend.

* Taking part in the high level Mod Saturday afternoon. Getting to play a high level demon and battling it out with all of the heavy hitters of travance. Great battle, great role play. It was also nice to be able to use some of the skills that my future PC probably won't have access to for a couple of years.

* Last but not least, Main Mod. HOLY EPICNESS. Between the pyro, the music, and the Horde of demons constantly throwing ourselves at the shield walls of the PC's, it was amazing. Exhausting, but amazing. By the time we got to the last portal site, I was exhausted, as was pretty much everyone else I'm sure. It was quite a sobering thing to keep respawning until every last PC was dead. Seeing all the dead PC's laying around gave the battle such a feel of realism. So amazing.

Thank you to everyone who was patient with my endless questions. You guys are great, and I can't wait till my next event (hopefully the January 26th weekend). By that time I'm hoping to have enough costume items to start my character. Until then I'm going to continue to pore over the parts of the rulebook that didn't make sense to me until now. Thank you all so much.

-Jeremiah

Jorik Wulfsbane
Man of the North
Private of the Baronial Guard
Vassal to Pendarvin
OOG: Jeremiah V.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix), Casandra (Casandra), Onca (Lorelai), JTinney (Swordsaint)
02 Dec 2013 15:27 #10 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Replied by Gabrian Grottings (E.B) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
Forgot to mention: Viktor carrying around the body parts Bolton harvested, Illana disposing of them, and the hi-jinks that ensued afterwards.

Eli
RP Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fortier (Greysect)
02 Dec 2013 17:26 #11 by Tycho Montresor (Tycho Montresor)
Replied by Tycho Montresor (Tycho Montresor) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
It's not often than an "end of the world" scenario lives up to the hype.
This event did, big time.

All the PCs carried the proper sense of doom and gloom, and took the threat of loss on a grand scale seriously. The mood was appropriately tense. Everybody's RP was absolutely top-notch, believable, and heartfelt.

The NPCs, especially those who were tasked with being demons, did an absolutely outstanding job bringing a fiendish glee to their roles, and making sure every encounter, no matter how big or small, had such dramatic context that *everything* felt significant. Thanks for making the game so much more immersive and intense for everyone!

This event also did away with much of the "hurry up and wait" that can happen so often. The pacing was perfect, and things happened when they were supposed to. This may not seem like much, but it's a huge part of an enjoyable weekend.

The feast, though much different, was fantastic. The simple, tasty fare was satisfying, the buffet-style service line was quick and efficient. We should make sure more feasts are run like this one!

This was just a perfect end to a long plot. Like everybody else, I'll take a deep breath, try to calm down, and revel in the anticipation of what comes next.

Congratulations to James and ALL the staff, marshals, NPCs and players who made this a great event, and who continue to make Knight Realms so consistently enjoyable. It's a great pleasure and a privilege to be a part of this with all of you.

Tycho Montresor
Viceroy of Alisandria

OOG: Cameron S.
Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Casandra (Casandra), Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
  • Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
02 Dec 2013 17:29 #12 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Replied by Terzak (TheArchMage) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
Highlights:
First off, as far as events I've seen goes, AWESOME!

I showed up Saturday Afternoon, and practically at the moment I arrived "Wow, something important must be happening."

Main Mod... HOLY AWESOMESAUCE. Beyond the fire, the RP and the awesomeness of it from an IG perspective, I loved so much of the OOG nature of this battle. I loved the chaos portal moving from location to location. I loved that there were weapons for use on the main boss that could only be weilded by low levels. I loved that there was a BETTER weapon that could be used on the main boss by all people. I loved that there was a boss that only the high levels had a chance against. I loved the portable focus. I loved the fire. I loved the way the town pulled together. Great main mod.

Agreed, I could not have said that better. But, as my first Main Mod shift, this was just amazing. This particular main mod ended with the best ending ever and this is how I'll tell it "For a moment, Travance had fallen in our final zone, then out of nowhere; "My Little Pony, heal back to full!"" Also, I have way too many amazing quotes from that mod. More importantly, everyone on that shift, especially the EMT and fire crew have my personal respect. Not only did all of us help and/or entertain as well as we could, those of us RPing died spectacularly.

Now on to other misc. stuff (because I have no time to organize these in order of appriciation):

Sold some bottles found at Micheal's (Sometimes they time their sales perfectly, I might start an IG auction on various things that I find there.)
Consumed Demon Intestines (I honestly cannot think of a perfect excuse for that one, but on the bright side, it tasted like curry!)
Licked the Human-Bane Blade and fell into death count. Might have made a spectacular death.
Feast was delicious. I had the chicken, so anyone who had it, how was the beef?
Finally got to use a staff IG!!!!!!! I can finally help in combat even with terrible aim!
More spells! Higher leveled low levels! All is right!
One last thing: Travance really has an inflation problem if it takes 20 gold per unit of Meteoric.

Great way to sort of end the year guys! See you all in SPRINGTIME

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
The following user(s) said Thank You: Casandra (Casandra)
  • Albert
  • Just a healer.
  • Thank Yous: 88
02 Dec 2013 17:56 - 02 Dec 2013 17:58 #13 by Albert (deatharcana)
Replied by Albert (deatharcana) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
Oh my god. This event was just. Amazing. It left me in awe. The roleplay was glorious, the battles were fierce. Even the atmosphere was wonderful. The cold weather went along perfect with the despair through the event. Very somber yet with a glimpse of hope. Absolute perfection. I could go on all day about it, but here's a few highlights:

-Helping out with new player mod as a cowardly imp. Getting interrogated... frightening. Then being brought to the inn for more interrogation. That poor imp. And that's all I will say on that, haha!

-Demons, demons, demons. Playing demons are fun.

-Loved the change of music in the inn. Very depressing indeed. Watching some of the refugees walk around the inn with losses of their own as others comforted them. Really touched my heart, and made my character worry for his loved ones.

-Waking up Saturday and hearing the worst possible news ever. I had a feeling it would happen, but I was certainly not prepared. Took about 10 minutes for the full weight of those words to hit my character. A special thanks to those that went to comfort Albert. It was nice to know that he still had support even in dark times.

-Words of hope from the Baroness, and listening to very interesting theories about those who have perished. Perhaps a sign of better things to come.

-Aiding others in the rituals, healing to the best of my character's ability. Teach, Albert will make you proud. Being asked to help in rituals specially because the person asking trusts my character so much makes me happy.

-Helping out Caldor with his own personal plot. It was truly a great mod to be apart of. The Fates were all excellent in their roleplay and were fun to interact with. Getting recognized more as a person who happens to heal than just another healer is truly a wonderful feeling.

-Dragons are scary. Also later not getting surprised about something that supposed to be a surprise, and the aftermath. Good to know where Albert stands I suppose.

-War council meeting, enjoying time with good friends, planning for the future. Then the calling of the Pegasus was beautiful as well. Getting ready to face an evil Albert first met when he arrived in Travance. Fighting alongside a good friend and healing as much as possible. Picking up Radziel and facing Xualla sent chills down my spine. This events main mod was one of my absolute favorites. Honestly, I first thought the end of the battle was a bit cliche, but after thinking on it, being a part of the experience made it enjoyable. Thanks to all the NPCs and crew that made the fight against Xualla a truly wonderful experience!

-Celebration! It was fun watching people do stupid things on Satyr's Wine, cuddling in the puddle, and enjoying victory for a change. Saturday was the day that Travance slept peacefully.

-Heading down to the manor Sunday for lunch and listening to the Baroness sing. So glad I got the chance to go so, Jen. Thank you for accepting my rather silly request!

-Cavalier lessons from Lorelei. I am looking forward to more in the future!

Special thanks to James, the storytellers, the marshals, the npcs and the players for making this game a wonderful experience. That about covers everyone, because everything you all do contributes to making this game as fun as it can be, It's been a year since Albert has come to Travance and he has grown so much. As have I. I don't know what else to say except that you guys are cool cats. I'd share gummy bears with you all. Hope to see you all in the future!

~Albert
OOG: Daniel B.
Last edit: 02 Dec 2013 17:58 by Albert (deatharcana).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Casandra (Casandra), Onca (Lorelai), Fortier (Greysect)
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
02 Dec 2013 20:14 #14 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
After being away for 6 months, for this to be the event I make my return... I could not ask for better. I wanna say kudos to everyone for stepping up their game. In all manner... I saw everyone putting more care into costumes, RP, fighting, everything. No detail was too small.

I wanna thank my Alisandria family and crew for making everything into a game where there are no boundaries and laughs are had at a every seconds. Bones being broken and mended, crosswords, swans, geese, the end of the world, dinner, trying to find a pen, just sitting by the fire... Everything was a punch line that left us crying tears.

I wanna thank the staff for the amazing way of SPREADING everything. No one was left out. All levels and professions had things to do to contribute or else failure would occur. No one should've been bored.

I also wanna say that some of he new faces I see are old faces from my past and the ones who aren't are fast proving to be solid people and players in their own right. I love seeing people outpace the veterans in terms of being IC and truly diving in and upholding the atmosphere.

Keep up all the great work... And only let this past event make you wanna go farther and do better. I want people to make the last event look like crap compared to the next event.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
02 Dec 2013 20:56 #15 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights

Jeremiah wrote: * Getting to play one of the demon possessed family members who were bent on killing their sister. What was initially supposed to be a combat encounter quickly turned into a very emotional RP encounter in which the demons were Exorcised, and we had to cope with the memories of things we had done while possessed. Needless to say, there was a tearful reuniting with our sister, and some excellent role play involved in which there wasn't a dry eye for anyone involved. Next to main mod, one of my favorite parts of the weekend.

You guys were amazing. It's not often that a 'simple' combat encounter gets turned into a mod that really forces PCs to confront consequences of actions, and goes beyond "enemy!kill it!" All the NPCs involved went above and beyond in RP, and acted their characters with such depths. With all the emotions already running high this weekend, this really hit home with the PCs. A+ RP, would RP again.

Albert A. Aegeus wrote: Saturday was the day that Travance slept peacefully.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *snicker**snort*
For some, at least........

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix), Jorik (rjvanscoten), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
02 Dec 2013 22:27 #16 by Charani Yhatzi (MaliHH)
Replied by Charani Yhatzi (MaliHH) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
Gah, just wrote a bunch and then the browser reset on me! >.<

So, a few quick highlights:
Luck lesson with Augustus.
Talking gods and belief with Goggins and Belegchand. Amazing how far an academic approach can go with a Londwynian.
Explaining why I was alright as a Chroniclerite with protecting the group going after the swords, and taking such an active approach in the pegasus ritual.
Getting to be the neutral priest who combined the blessings.
Sooooo many notes taken during this event! Sadly, two-three pages were the reports from those who sought the pegasus, mostly about all the places that have been destroyed.
Finally being attuned to a focus. Sadly, was just the portable one, hoping to fix that next feast.

But mostly, my event was full of research. Lots and lots and lots of research. Having all the scholars working together like that was excellent. We should do it all the time.
It was really neat to see the immediate consequences of my research, helping to find the details for the Light of Aloria, the details about Xualla, our battle strategy. I also did HUGE amounts of research on Balfurous (or however that's spelled). I loved getting to see it all get used.

Finally, some things fell into place for Almat about herself. The reaction to the battle, and really getting into her headspace was very interesting (those of you I talked to IG know what I'm talking about ^^). Was sad that the lingering effect led to not really joining in the celebrations, especially sad OOG about missing the Kaledonia cuddle pile, especially considering how many pleas there were for me to join in.

Over all, while I feel I had a very different game than most people, but it was still very enjoyable and I am SO glad I was there. It was very epic.

~Charani Yhatzi

OOG: Sharone Horowit-Hendler
kitchen staff
  • Goggs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 226
03 Dec 2013 01:39 - 03 Dec 2013 01:42 #17 by Goggs (coryan)
Replied by Goggs (coryan) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
I think it's pretty clear that this was a superlatively epic event, so I'll try to keep these short, as it looks like everyone's got lots to say about it! In no particular order:

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT NPCS EVERYWHERE. You'd think that seeing (basically) nothing but demons all weekend might get a bit repetitive, but everyone did such a fantastic job of it that it was hard to be anything other than entertained. It's been pointed out that the pyrotechnics on main mod were awesome for a number of reasons; I personally liked the fact that the ample light provided by the fires meant that we could see the great stuff being done by the NPCs. Lots of snarling, and shouting war cries, and really playing up the combat - it was absolutely super.

On a similar note: walking down the hill to main mod, and hearing the demons chanting and screaming. Was absolutely terrifying! I could feel the hair on the back of my neck standing up. Nice one, guys.

An excellent chat about religion with Belegchand and Almat, which very naturally transitioned into a great little scene. Matt, I was really impressed by your ability to carry the discussion along and bring in lots of detailed IG material. Thankyou for taking the time to act it out with us!

BOLTON IS A MASSIVE WEIRDO and don't we just love it. Keep it classy, Elias - you're certainly nothing to be sniffed at. ;)

Getting to be a battlegoggins for main mod! I don't often get a chance to go toe-to-toe with monsters in any capacity other than "you're going to try to kill me and I'm going to try to run away," so it was nice to get to do a bit of combat RP as my character for a change. Much hero. Very battle. Wow.

Mixolydia's speeches. Well-delivered and concise, they really seemed to punctuate the weekend. I find myself consistently bowled over by the way you commit to your portrayal of the Baroness, Jen - this event was no exception!

A poignant moment with Clove on Saturday night. Really touching to see him talking so frankly and openly; I was just about on the brink of losing it and bursting into tears by the time we got back to the inn. Very nicely done, Mark - really valued getting to see that side of him.

Master-teaching Teach to an unlikely pair of pupils. Josh, Nathan, thanks for making the lesson fun; I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

BOOKS ALL OVER THE INN YES PLEASE LET'S MAKE THAT A THING

Lastly, hanging out with a few people I don't normally get to talk to in-character. Justin, Kelsey, Charlie, and many others - we should do so more regularly!

- A. C. Goggins
Quartermaster

OOG: Cory W-S
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a Maul."
Last edit: 03 Dec 2013 01:42 by Goggs (coryan).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Casandra (Casandra), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
03 Dec 2013 02:10 #18 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
This was my favorite Event. I've come to most since May. The plot, the food, the character development.

During the fight with Xualla, I was in the back, helping to guard the pack of healers. Xualla himself ran through and dropped our whole group into Critical, and there was no one left to bring us out of it. I counted the minute while I was looking around at the sea of Travancians lying on the ground and it really felt like it was all over. After hoping for something truly frightening to happen at an Event, I'll start hoping for more positive things to come.

Caldor mentioned the restriction on the four swords that meant only low-level players could wield them. I love that there was special emphasis on making newer characters feel as important as veterans.

Nalick's highlights:
- Learned Florentine from Wulfgar. Before the Event started, I purchased a Fate of Wisdom so that I could use Florentine immediately, which came in handy because my lesson was interrupted by demons. That meant I could use techniques taught to me by Wulfgar in that skirmish.

- Mother Quinn, who insisted that I call her Quinn, gave me a much-needed pep talk when I was struggling to confess feelings for a certain someone. Thank you, Quinn. It did happen, on Sunday afternoon, and it was a great relief. Sadly I was turned down. Politely, nevertheless. However, I am Cavalier by profession and not by nature.

- The recurrence of sharing bad puns with Namit.

- Helping Biron move the "murder couch" in front of the fire place, from the other side of the room.
- Unfurling a blanket that I use as a scarf, into its usual blanket self and letting Akira and Ilana use it.
- Staying up all night long on Friday night by the fire, keeping watch over my friends who were nodding off or asleep. Thankfully, there wasn't cause for alarm.

- Post-Xualla silliness, including Blacktree gallivanting about the bar after downing an entire bottle of Satyr's Wine. You should have seen the mortified look on Captain Magnus' face when she almost gave him a smooch. Then there were witticisms dutifully scribed by yours truly, by a man with the initials S.A.

"Jericho looks like an 1180s bard."

"Southerner ale is like making love in a canoe; they're both [freaking] close to water."

"If someone accuses you of slurring your words, look 'em dead in the eye and tell 'em, 'I'm not slurring! I'm speaking goddamn cursive!'"

"A dwarf walks out of the pub."

"Goggins' hat looks like a boob."

"A Londwyn, a dwarf, and a highlander walk into a pub and straddle up to the bar. Each of them orders a pint. In each glass, there is a fly. The Londwyn pushes the glass away in disgust. The dwarf plucks the fly out and flicks it away before proceeding to drink the ale. Meanwhile, the highlander picks up the fly and squeezes it, shouting, "Spit it out, you little bastard!"

Then of course, there was Stupid O'Clock.

- I don't know whose suggestion it was, but there was a brief game of ping pong involving Dominic Strong and Shield Bash.

- Captain Magnus used Shatter Weapon on Galen's witchwood staff. With his face. Someone mused afterward that it wasn't the first time Magnus took a shaft to the face.

- Then he taught Grimkjell how to do Smash Door by smashing a door. With his face.

- Magnus played us a tune by knocking on his scalp.

- After a hike through the woods and a fight with demons who had set a silo on fire, myself, Keavy, and Calvin lay down on the grass to gaze at the stars.

It was an altogether beautiful time. Nalick and I have more resolve and confidence than ever before.

Terzak wrote: Feast was delicious. I had the chicken, so anyone who had it, how was the beef?

It was terrific!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Casandra (Casandra), Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
03 Dec 2013 07:17 #19 by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy)
Replied by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
I have to say, this was certainly an extremely interesting event in more ways than one for me.

First and foremost, despite the antics I usually perform and the usual trouble that seems to follow me around like a lost puppy, it definitely presented a rare scenario in which I actually ended up acting far more heroic then I usually would.

For one rarely would I ever actually end up using my stash of scrolls as frivolously as I did this time around and to actually help out over making a profit no less, who'd have guessed, but I suppose an exceptionally well executed "end of the world" type of scenario would cause such a phenomenon, by my count at the end of main mod I had slain a total of 73 demons and drained around 63 of life which may definitely cause some repercussions down the line, which will certainly be fun to play around with. Considering I had just about lost my voice by the end I might have overdid it a bit.

Talk about an inappropriate time for a scandal even if to anyone who knew Lucius it was beyond farfetched, however props to Haroldson for the amusing diversion before I lost myself in getting too serious about the situation, I definitely look forward to our next match of wit, but I think I won this time around even if by only the slightest margin, however I have to say you definitely have a way of driving home the fact that I always need to make certain I have prepared myself well before one of our little games.

However, I have to say the best highlight of all was seeing yussef again and realizing just how similar we really are, you'd think we were separated at birth if you ignore Lucius's constant scheming, but I guess that's a result of too many political situations.

Lets see, my NPC shift was rather usual, but (and while I'm not too fond of congratulating myself here) I have to say tying Jericho to the roof of the inn and later sending him flying off the roof immediately after he was rescued was definitely one of my better ideas, ended up having to designate an area for the fight that was occurring on the roof though.

In all the excitement I seem to have forgotten to learn what I had wanted to, but I guess that just goes to show how excellently the event was run, so once again excellent job.

Alexander Wilhelm Silvers IV,
Silvers-Family Heir
Vassal to Dregamire

OOC: Greg Henschel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Casandra (Casandra)
  • Keavy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Will bite when provoked
  • Thank Yous: 231
03 Dec 2013 14:46 #20 by Keavy (Dani)
Replied by Keavy (Dani) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
This was probably the best event yet for multiple reasons. Thank you to everyone involved in making this plot.

Friday:
Coming into game with with Jack Thorn donning burn wounds on my face and the reactions from Keavy's friends. Also, finding out that the Crestingstars are dead - NOOOOO!

Demons, demons EVERYWHERE. Keavy had had enough of them, so extra anger was brought up. When they appeared in the Kaladonian statehouse with only three people to take them on, Keavy called for help in a way that I have been wanting to do for a loooong time- Howl. (Miiiight have called the coyotes though, sorry guys!)

Going on patrol with Alister, Orias, and others. Fighting back to back with Orias, which almost never happens, was a lot of fun. In fact, lots of RP with Alex in general was lots of fun. :)

LM shift! And an after shift Quick Check run :)

Saturday:
More demons!

Escorting Gideon to and from the mages guild, along the way helping deal with demon spiders at Kaladonia.

Helping out in a ritual to allow us to fight Xualla. Taking on three demons in the midst of anger as well as growling, barking and yes! drooling/salivating/foaming haha.

Helping with a refugee who's family became possessed.

Helping Caldor with the Fates and a Corpse Tree problem. Almost single-handedly taking down a corpse tree and cutting out its heart wood was tons of fun. Then hearing that the fates asked about Keavy and Caelvan's wedding was cool and let Caldor achieve a new profession: Wedding Planner.

Another patrol with Magnus and company. More demons!

"Feast" which was very delicious. Also, Sir Lathiel Silverbow!

Main Mod:
Almost felt like a video game! I liked the change in areas, the proper amounts of fire, and the great RP from the NPCs and PC's alike. Before the pegasus flew overhead, Keavy had been down for a good while already and I was actually worried for Keavy's life for a moment there haha.

Being nearby for the final blow to Xualla. Celebrations all around! Going back to the Inn to drink and celebrate annnnd

Kaladonian Cuddle Puddle!

Sunday:
Shenanigans all around. Keavy should be paid every time she helps someone with a courage-type lesson.
Also learning the Vitality domain :) Commune with Nature comes next!

I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the festival, but we'll see. Can't wait for the next year of Knight Realms!

In Loyalty to Arawyn,
Keavy Lylas Kennyr'renaith
Servant and Protector of Arawyn
Druid | Totem Diviner | Herald of Nature
Danielle Sanfilippo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Casandra (Casandra), Lathiel (Lathiel), Onca (Lorelai), Narcis (ChrisR), Jorik (rjvanscoten), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Aella
  • Thank Yous: 99
03 Dec 2013 20:22 #21 by Aella (Onirazael)
Replied by Aella (Onirazael) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights

Keavy Lylas Kennyreplith wrote:
Helping Caldor with the Fates and a Corpse Tree problem. Almost single-handedly taking down a corpse tree and cutting out its heart wood was tons of fun. Then hearing that the fates asked about Keavy and Caelvan's wedding was cool and let Caldor achieve a new profession: Wedding Planner.

I think Husband's true purpose in life is hooking people up and getting them hitched. He should drop Gaia as a god and do Andora. Well he can't do ANdorra because then Aella would have to slay a goddess and that would get messy. BUt perhaps start promoting Andora. ;)

Aella
OOG: Ree D
~I'd put a pretentious quote in, but I am far too lazy to pretend I'm clever. ~
The following user(s) said Thank You: JTinney (Swordsaint), Caelvan (Caelvan), Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
04 Dec 2013 00:09 - 04 Dec 2013 00:22 #22 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
Grimkjell arrives in the proper, talks with the townsmen a bit, sticks around for the death announcements, goes on a patrol with Blacktree, Augustus, and Galen, manages to pronounce Blacktree's name right. Gathering up and sending out patrols and brawling with demons as they attack. Seeing the members of Drega'mire and realizing he's really made a good choice for a land to Vassal with. Meeting and gifting the newest Eirson clan member and getting pictures with him was wonderful. Patrolling with Annora was also very important because of the leadership lessons she was giving.

Receiving a hat from Teresa that fit a barbarian was great, and then gifting my rarely used boffer fists to Sindarion's player in order to pay it forward in a way was even better.

NPC shift: going out as a demon repeatedly and jumping random travancians. I think we might have surrounded two young ladies, one could scream really well while the other put up a wall. Great roleplay up until we got rolled by the town patrols. :)

We had a lot of fun assaulting and planning special attacks on the inn throughout the course of our shift.

Going out as a Travancian who had lost his brother to a demon attack and seeing to his burial was wonderful as well, someone thank Magnus for what a great job he did with that rp.

After that, we showed up at the Inn for one last assault wtih upgraded body stats and scared the crap out of players because of our ability to sneak right up to the door. It was a great melee and some PCs even dropped. (Including Magnus holy smokes)

Pcing again: Walking back with Magnus to the barracks was a great IG conversation.

Saturday: The morning was great, despite the cold. Finding Selendrian refugees and putting them in Kaladonia only to run into roving bands of chaotically altered ogres was fantastic, especially as we sounded the alarm and Keavy and Danny Mckraegar came out to kick all the butts. I had a great time roleplaying damage and wounds super hard.

Lunch was catch as catch can, as Grimkjell meets Vanir refugees and introduces them to the countess, as well as learns his dear friend Angeliana Himmlisch is dead, and proceeds to make a rather rash decision which will probably have future plot implications. It also led to a few short exchanges with wormwood that ended up being rather meaningful to Grimkjell.

The ritual with the chaos warriors and wild mages was super-cool, even the part where wormwood knocked down a bunch of town members.

Caldor's personal plot venturing into the swamps of Drega'mire was amazing, and it really played out well, meeting the fates was wonderful, and the fight with the corpse tree and corrupted nature's herald was well done. The Fates question to Grimkjell was extremely poignant and provoked a big response from him, especially considering who was there with him was a very important moment, and made him consider changing his own wyrd. He had a follow-up conversation about that with Keavy. Aella's little sing song there was HILARIOUS. Also, hey, Keavy had a lot of help on the corpse tree (grim threw several tag skills at it ;) ) Grimkjell was pleased that someone else talked about thread-cutting as much as he did. So many thanks to the Fate players, I wish I knew you guys better OOG because I loved that whole scene and I hope this continues. It brought up some wonderful roleplaying dilemmas and questions for Grimkjell because of his world view, and for VERY foig reasons (that a few people are privy to)

The planning meeting/feast afterwards was great, and as was the RP with the possessed people who were brought back up by Illana darkwood. kudos to them. It was great how Caldor managed to get the Baroness to emphasize that planning for the future was important for the entire town. Wormwoods words about vengeance lit a fuse in Grimkjell.

Main mod was spectacular but I suspect you know that. Special nods go to the moment when Grimkjell has to choose between leaping into the demons and ripping at them or saving Wulfgar. He chose to haul the Jarl of the Northmen back to the healers. Standing with Annora, Caelvan, and being a tandem pair of psychopathic battle wolves with keavy was also a highlight. My favorite moment though had to be after the Pegasus when grim gets up and finds Annora and says, "Permission to rage?" and he lets him, and he goes COMPLETELY ape and starts hunting demons with his two-handed sword only to collapse from exhaustion, the first time he's ever survived to the end of calling his berserker rage in KR history (He always drops before it completes). I apologize if my very physical RP knocked any of the NPC demon players over as grim threw aside downed demons without killing blowing them in his haste to keep up with his friends and get the shield wall into place.

Geoffrey as Carlos was a treat and a half, and his readings for Annora, Grimkjell, and Augustus all have a great bearing on stuff going forward in terms of Grim's development. Special nod to Caldor once again as he describes his brother for Carlos and hints at certain things in game that grim won't acknowledge.

A long and important talk with drunk on satyr wine keavy about things, and a later one about something that's somewhat FOIG so I won't say it here but it definitely gave grimkjell more to think about. Also great was the moment when Keavy suggested even as a joke that Grimkjell consider becoming a druid, something he very strongly denied, and explained his philosophy of the red road and the green road. (Thank you Danielle, you provoked a LOT of thinking and character development from me this game.)

Stupid o clock with Magnus was great fun, and one of the best smash door lessons possible. Intercept hot potato was a treat! A quiet moment of talking with Augustus and magnus was also great, because it showed the different yet similar paths grim and Augustus are walking as they mature as guard members.

Sitting between Galen and Kendrick while warming at the fire was also particularly wonderful, it was nice intimate RP and grimkjell kept laughing IG at Kendrick snoring ;).

Next morning grim managed to spend almost 60 build that he'd built up learning everything from willpower to large shield. It was cavazerker morning.

Also, it culminated in a revelation about Angeliana that sent grim running back and forth to winterdark manor 2-3 times to get things from Rudolf. Also it got him breakfast which was never bad. He loved hanging out with Rowan and the baroness and Dominic and Albert and brother, even if he later did scream really loudly at Rowan after a misunderstanding about his acceptance of arcane magic. "I'm NOT MY BROTHER." was a lot of fun to say. I really think things with Angeliana are opening up some very interesting stuff about my character and some other characters, particularly Albert the Baroness, and Rudolf. I love it and hope ti continues.

After that, Lesson time! He spent 51 build on learning things this month, and it was amazing. The highlight was probably Annora's willpower lesson and Seamus' Shield lesson, which turned into a brutal firing squad in the mud. Making fun of a certain style of shield with Seamus was also fun. Overall great stuff, there are some real plot hooks for grimkjell on a personal level to do with changing his personal fate and following up on the Fate of Angeliana, The end of the Willpower lesson had some really intense RP for grimkjell, thanks Karen! Amizar's lesson for advanced literacy while eating oatmeal was also great, especially when it comes out that Grimkjell is actually really pretty smart for a barbarian.

The realization that Grimkjell is trying to hold other, more hotheaded characters back DESPITE being a berserker was great too. It shows his rage is cold and of a different sort. It takes the greatest self-discipline to be the totally brutal savage that he can be at times. Lots of jokes about the demon flesh mask happened, as did some more hilarity with mages trying to pick up grim's axes (and then paying the price).

Ib hurting himself with Grimkjell's axe and having a grudge against it for the rest of the weekend was hilarious. Good show Gannon ;) It was especially great when Anhil got in on the act.

Drunk silverbow was great. you know who you are, drunky.
Working with Goggins on replicating Goggins's loatheome box simply to make it kill demons was great RP for grim as well, since he can assist.

Giving as many people as I could gifts this weekend, from the CDs I'd made to mink oil for their boots made me happy. I love you guys all so very much, and I try to be generous as I can with my time and things I can create or get for you all.

There was some fun moments with Igor, that stood out for me as well, especially since I knew a bit of what the character was referencing. The short conversation about sergeanting was a wonderful nod to it all and made me think of how a certain City watch and the Baronial Guard are very similar.

Grim and Verill had some fun little moments in passing, and some nice play with Tobar happened as well.

Did I mention Jericho's warpaint was fantastic? And speaking of warpaint, Grimkjell and Annora talking about warpaint before main mod was an important moment, for various reasons. It was nice of her to agree to wear it, though Karen didn't for OOG reasons (Which is totally cool, the RP aspect of it was great anyway).

Grimkjell also learned the bummer part of having family this weekend again, as Burkhart's pride and impetuous nature came back to him and are going to set up some wonderful roleplay between me and Josh soon enough. :)

Oh, and before I forget. "SHUT UP HAROLDSON" was one of my favorite moments ever. Grim finally getting the stones to tell off that incredibly mighty mage because of a snarky comment as Grim is trying to give an announcement from the baroness has been a long bit of roleplaying in coming. So glad of it.

Also awesome was wulfgar's break limb lesson that ended in a lot of stupid barbarian insults and a massive wrestling match between the heargen and silverfang clans that basically looked liek a huge pack of bears fighting each other. People thought it was great. #barbharder.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
Last edit: 04 Dec 2013 00:22 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings). Reason: Remembered more awesome
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Casandra (Casandra), Angeliana (Angeliana), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
04 Dec 2013 00:51 #23 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights

Keavy Lylas Kennyreplith wrote: Sunday:
Shenanigans all around. Keavy should be paid every time she helps someone with a courage-type lesson.

Heehee.

• Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
04 Dec 2013 00:54 #24 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
Sunday:

I can talk to the cookie tree about this if you like.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
04 Dec 2013 19:36 #25 by Sister Danae (Danae)
Replied by Sister Danae (Danae) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
I *definitely* need to start this by thanking the AMAZING response from the EMT crew during main mod. Had I any choice in the matter( I didn't ) I would have went right back into combat, but I really was very grateful for the you guys checking on me and making sure I was okay, well, and safe. I can't even complain about sitting out the rest of the mod, because it was so awesome to watch(except for the part of ALL of the people dying around me.)

Friday night was fun. Watching the front of the inn for attack led to some interesting conversation, and fun combat. Having to bolt inside quickly at one point due to an overwhelming amount of demons made for interesting roleplay. Danae does not like to run from combat, but she does have enough sense to know when she is overwhelmed.

My npc shift was awesome, going out as a demon and mostly getting killed a lot was honestly surprisingly fun. Though ALL the bruises, gah. And crawling over and around the inn as a spider and webbing people on the roof, hehehe.

Finding out Jed was a dark clergy member, and avoiding him the rest of the weekend(SAD FACE they made such great friends.)

The moral dilemma of trying to accept that dark clergy were going to become part of the town whether or not she likes it. Being unhappy with it, but realizing that more "justified" murder was the last thing that the world needs at the moment.

Main mod was amazing, the atmosphere, the fighting, the hopelessness of it. Knowing the only thing between us and certain death was just to not give up and to keep on fighting. It was fun and stressful, and seeing the never ending mobs of NPCs coming definitely added to it. Spending battle(at least the part I was allowed to fight in) running away from Jed, who had the NERVE to help keep her alive. Gave her something to think about, but she was pretty upset about it at the time.

I had an awesome weekend, but I can't even begin to think of all the highlights, so it's a rather sad list for such an epic weekend.

Dame Danae Hainsworth
Cleric of Valos
Second Knight of Pendarvin

"Where something bad happens, you have three choices...
You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you."

OOG: Michaela Benton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Casandra (Casandra), JTinney (Swordsaint)
  • Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
04 Dec 2013 19:56 #26 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Replied by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
So, did you hear that Burkhart plans on hunting down Verill, killing him, and taking Maelstrom from his cold dead hands?

I hadn't. Not until Jenn told me after game off on Sunday. The moment I heard this I was laughing my various body parts off. Guys, simply hearing that rumor afterward made my larp because it means that someone else thought of it and started spreading it. :D

Okay, okay, now for the real Highlights and Shoutouts.

Maelstrom -
Getting the blade opened up so many awesome moments for Burk and just fun scenes for Josh:
Arguing with Cree about Burk's right to possess it
Getting to meet both Jericho and Kale (sorry if I’m misspelling that) and interacting with them.
going on the quest to retrieve the fourth at which point I lost it
and all the moments therein with Sindarion

Losing the blade was also a big thing for me and caused a lot more change for Burk than holding it all game would have, making for a much more enjoyable time, as well as opening me up to redeeming myself through big damned hero moments in main mod. so... thanks Zack, I hate you for doing it, but I'd ask you to do it again in the same instance.

The Dragoons –
Getting to spend time with the dragoons, chatting it up with Nim'fear's skull, discovering my dragon spirit (red, for now. :P), and being brought in to take part in the ritual to summon gods, phoenixes, and purple dragons. Though I haven't gotten to RP with the other dragoons much before, I hope this is the start of a fun union.
Plus getting to know Birgitta more. That was great.

Also, awesome heart to heart with Biron concerning Maelstrom, his family, my dragoon color, and the possibility that despite my current red spirit, the protective nature I’ve shown might indicate some blue in me after all (something to bring up with the Marshals perhaps)

Goggins –
Teaching me to teach by having me instruct a fire mage on how to cook an egg with magic... WHAT DOES BURK KNOW ABOUT FIRE MAGIC??? but god damn if that wasn't fun. Damn Cory that was great.

Main Mod – Main mod was... freaking epic. James, that was possibly the best main mod ever.

The atmosphere, the fire, the music, the death, and that makeup... god, it was all so spectacular.

It was amazing to see the preparation beforehand for organizing the blade wielders and then actively getting the blades from one wielder to another and getting them to Xualla.

(I like to think that Burk's actions during the battle, protecting the blade, its current holder, and getting them where they needed to be, helped make up for the brashness that had caused him to lose it in the first place. :D)

I honestly can't put all of main mod into words. So I'll leave it at that. You were all there anyway. So why do I need to tell you?

Also... post main mod. Satyr's wine in the inn, being toyed with in a blinded state, and offering soup to demons.

Also, I have to post this. This was my friend Brandon's first game. He came in playing another cousin and I was so glad to have him, and more importantly impressed with how well he took to the game. I'm really looking forward to having you back with us man. It was real.

Quote of the Game:
Kanas: “Burk, eat your soup in defiance”

If I missed anything or anyone I'm sorry. This game was just so amazing and so much fun that I simply cannot write it all. I cannot wait till the next game to see all of this continue.

<3

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Casandra (Casandra), Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
  • Aella
  • Thank Yous: 99
05 Dec 2013 10:04 #27 by Aella (Onirazael)
Replied by Aella (Onirazael) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
I think I will be talking about this event for a VERY long time.

Friday:
Watching the nervous tension in the room and then hearing the names of those that were lost. IT was an intense start for everyone at the inn.
Having Caldor leave to scout.
Helping at the Light Temple. IT was very nice and spiritual. I always like doing church stuff and wished more PCs did as it is rp rewarding as well as just plain rewarding.
Volunteering for patrol and seeing that EVERY archer in the game also took that shift. Thank heavens other people joined or we would have wiped quite unceremoniously.
Trying to get an escort back to Kaladonia to avoid getting attacked. Getting attacked and fleeing back from Kaladonia to get help for my escorts. REalizing I lost most of my make-up brushes running away.

Saturday:
Cooking Chili. Thinking I made WAY too much chili and then wishing I made a wee more after it all got eaten.
Trying to put enough shirts on under my armor takes a lot more time in the winter.
FYI: 7 shirts... so NOT enough. But snow pants were!
FInally meeting up with Caldor as he went looking for the hags. Watching playing cards attack my husband and then picking them up promising revenge on normal playing cards. Worried about Caldor as he met the fates. Getting to murder a corpse tree. WEEEEEE.
Helping plan Calvin and Keavy's wedding.
MAIN MOD OMG! Getting to see and really knowing where the enemy was, was a total yay in my book. It was a very epic fight. I have to confess it was above and beyond my expectations. We all had so much fun.
R and R after.
Getting smooshed in the Kaladonia cuddle puddle!
Sunday:
Giving the best most humbling lesson on Gift of the Predator. THanks Chase for being the hide and seek champion. I seriously could not find you as I was giving this lesson. YOu are definitely my go to go for that lesson and tracking. :P
Helping with Grim's shield lesson. Pelting him with arrows so much fun. Then my bow got passed around like the village bicycle and someone lost an arrow. IF you see it it has orange fletching. If not I shall mourn it.

Thanks everyone for a fabulous event. It was definitely a great year ender. My only request to James is to have the sun come out and make it 20-40 degrees warmer. :lol:

Aella
OOG: Ree D
~I'd put a pretentious quote in, but I am far too lazy to pretend I'm clever. ~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
  • Keavy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Will bite when provoked
  • Thank Yous: 231
05 Dec 2013 11:57 #28 by Keavy (Dani)
Replied by Keavy (Dani) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights

Grimkjell Eirson wrote: Sunday:

SUNDAY IS THE BEST DAY TO PAY KEAVY(me) IN FOOD, YES.

In Loyalty to Arawyn,
Keavy Lylas Kennyr'renaith
Servant and Protector of Arawyn
Druid | Totem Diviner | Herald of Nature
Danielle Sanfilippo
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
05 Dec 2013 12:11 #29 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Re:Dec 2013 game Highlights

Keavy wrote:

Grimkjell Eirson wrote: Sunday:

SUNDAY IS THE BEST DAY TO PAY KEAVY(me) IN FOOD, YES.

And share it with Caelvan. :D

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
05 Dec 2013 14:34 #30 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Replied by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta) on topic Dec 2013 game Highlights
Dragoon cairn crew that talk was awesome! I got more out of that then months of IG talk. Woo hoo.

Also the one ended Inn Talk. Doing what is right . MWow. That was awesome too!

The organization of help! Lol leave it to the Barony to steal my get reports idea...

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.853 seconds