April 2014 (1214) Event Highlights!

• Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
22 Apr 2014 13:45 #31 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic April 2014 (1214) Event Highlights!
This was a fantastic and well run event!

Highlights in no particular order:

- RP with Tyros, Morwene, Ava, Pluvious, Goggins, and many others.

- Getting the stump up and running (yes we will have a cheaper menu next month)

- Walks with Billium

- Ostcliff Mod, I hope you guys had as much fun dealing with it as I did writing/running it!

- Getting to watch some awesome/impressive RP that I had to marshal (you know who you were, keep it up and call on me anytime!)

- As always too many other awesome moments to name..... but there is one big highlight.

- Ground Spaghetti. Yes it happened. Oh how I abuse myself for this game. <3

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Tyros (Tyros), Narcis (ChrisR), Goggs (coryan), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Angeliana
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "Followers of Andorra believe foremost in the power of redemption, and that far better than a slain or imprisoned foe is a foe that turns from the path of evil and becomes good."
  • Thank Yous: 364
22 Apr 2014 17:16 - 23 Apr 2014 00:06 #32 by Angeliana (Angeliana)
Replied by Angeliana (Angeliana) on topic April 2014 (1214) Event Highlights!
There has never been a time in my life when I needed friends and support more, and initially I didn’t think I was capable of coming, I am so glad Joe and Rebecca convinced me otherwise and dragged me to the event with them. You all made me feel loved, supported and absolutely not alone, you’ve given me strength and understanding and I know I will forever be grateful for all of it. From the bottom of my heart, thank you KR family.

As for IG highlights of the weekend:

~ Baptism by Maralas, inspiring and thoughtful as always. Remembrance for Vignar; it is not often Angeliana can’t form words to speak. Heargen Clan continues to touch my heart.

~ Lessons in the inn, particularly teaching spirit tether to Lawrence in my own way. Funny how I ended up using it exactly in the unconventional way I described it hours later with great success.

~ Almost fainting after seeing Bran out of prison and hearing he was released into my custody until his trial for good behavior. Having some well-deserved drinks at the bar with him.

~ Lucius? (sp?) causing havoc at the beach, all of the divine attempts Mother Quinn, Bran and Angeliana made failing but we sure kept trying. Steve’s hand crawling over us as it cut us off from our deities. Bran’s tongue rotting every time he tried to pray to Galladel, all his limbs exploding for chaos blasting a hat… Angel getting an idea: “What’s the worst that can happen?” Que Angeliana drops dead for trying something stupid, getting yelled at by Bran as he is sobbing over her corpse: “BRING HER BACK SO I CAN F****** KILL HER!” then “no effect” on paladin life... my body moving while dead and both Bran and Quinn trying to stop it with all their strength, when it wasn’t enough Bran berserker raging and Chris physically stopping me from moving forwards until Steve told him I was still moving IG (you are stupid strong). Raging Bran attacking Quinn, lucky Quinn is awesome and also Andorran, the entire mod was great. RP afterwards was also ace.

~ Getting triple waylaid on the way back from the beach, coming to in the middle of the Alisandrian statehouse with people staring at me, freaking out for not seeing Bran and bolting out alone into the darkness of the night. Eventually finding him safe and sound.

~ Albert finding Angeliana to tell her Dominic’s soul was refusing to walk through the focus, spirit realm discussions which led to his return. Thanks for the assist Aiden and teach is very proud of you Albert, as always.

~ Marshalling Galen as private Hannes, awesome job everyone involved, I loved watching PCs trying to figure out something and their struggles/confusion.

~ Prison cell/ guard mod. This was just priceless for my PC, Angeliana would never give up on life, I’m so glad what she tried worked. It took compassion, healing, a paladin and a witch hunter’s positive energy to finally restore the damage which had been done. Sitting and talking with Karkat, explaining to him again that Angeliana is trying to help.

~ Learning about Karkat’s execution and that I missed it during my NPC shift was a definite bummer. The terror it caused Angeliana to feel was very much real as she expected the impending trial to end badly.

~ Bran’s trial. Mostly the talks beforehand with the Baroness. You are so amazing and witty and wise, I have no words to describe Angeliana’s gratitude. How you changed a stubborn Celt’s mind with what a single question… I was blown away. Longest 5 minutes of Angeliana’s life as we waited for the verdict. Tightest and longest hug with Bran when he kept his life and re-gained his freedom.

~ Sane Bran was great, especially the way he answered a question Angel always wished he could answer while sane. Also, St. Astrid’s day! ;) Chris you were too funny.

~ Heroic Chaos warrior mod, being the only sane and unaffected person there. Results without violence, Angeliana was trying to keep everyone sane and calm. Billiam’s manly ways were hilarious; Christine your NPC was rad too. Ava’s emotions… Angeliana could relate and felt bad she couldn’t help more. Feeling like a white rose in a bush full of red roses when they were all drooling over the scrolls.

~ Boryev using retribution on my true distant heal as he ran away so that I couldn't heal him, then figuring out a fool proof way of healing him despite the shock and looks I received when I did it successfully later.

~ Getting a few precious moments with the Baroness. <3

~ Healers pointing at Angeliana when the group was asked who their leader was. I had half a cookie in my mouth (ty Gina) and probably made a bizarre sound of shock. She was touched.

~ Arden being my personal protector at main mod, thank you. Ox was tactically smart and awesome too. Not separating from the baroness to make sure nothing happened to her.

~ Being attacked and accused of killing Alender during main mod. Explaining he was undead and what had happened to him, promising to put his soul back into his body personally and following up on said promise. Some of the best focus walk RP I’ve ever had. Followed by Billiam hugs. Stopping him from taking rash actions.

~ Getting some much needed sleep.

Such a great event, I remember my first event where Anhil died to the rats Angeliana tried so desperately to stop but ran out of healing points. This was a good follow up, thanks Sean and nicely done. Until next time, please take care KR family.

Dame Angeliana Himmlisch
The Heart of Winterdark
Healer of Count Sebastien Everest
High Priestess & Champion of Andorra

Alt: D ~ Artist ~ Captain of The Crimson Trident ~
Last edit: 23 Apr 2014 00:06 by Angeliana (Angeliana). Reason: forgot a highlight
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Sister Danae (Danae), Onca (Lorelai), Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta), Narcis (ChrisR), Mirwen Silverbow (Mirwen), Maralas (adamdrew3), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
22 Apr 2014 17:57 #33 by Ox, Just Ox (OxSmash)
Replied by Ox, Just Ox (OxSmash) on topic April 2014 (1214) Event Highlights!
This was my first event playing Ox a majority of the time and I had a blast. He's fun to play and people react to him so amazingly.

-- Got to run my first Mod and got thanked a lot for it. Glad to see so many people engage with it and the moral dilemma / conversations that resulted. The choices made... all great.
-- Finally getting to actually sign up for mods and make the timing all work out as Ox was fun too. Those of you who went with me, thanks!
-- Fighting in main mod against foes my power level made the experience very enjoyable. Glad I wasn't targeted by more than one Assassinate though.

Finally I came in to game on Sunday as Valentine and thank you to Gina and Jason for a fun final Master Warrior lesson for him.

Ox

OOG: Joe Hines
Database Development Deputy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
22 Apr 2014 20:17 #34 by Charani Yhatzi (MaliHH)
Replied by Charani Yhatzi (MaliHH) on topic April 2014 (1214) Event Highlights!
This weekend was fantastic. And I needed that so much. Friday night I was kinda a wreck for a bit, thanks to having come straight from a LONG day of work, after a funeral the day before. By Saturday, I was doing soooo much better. Thank you all!
Anyways, this month can be summed up by a few things:

Research research research research research.
"I saw a Gnome! He threatened me. It was Awesome!!"
More research.

More specifically:

-Being nearly the sole contributor to the scholar's table tome felt pretty nifty. Sooo much research though, as well as a couple other side projects

-Being threatened by a gnome and two werewolfs just as I was about to go to bed at 4am. Romeo, it was super creepy and really well done. This also led to me dashing back inside as soon as I had a chance, getting into warm things, grabbing my book and candle, and rushing off after the gnome. This all led to me staying up another two hours, but also learning a bit more about Almat and who she is now. Seriously, though, her priorities may be a bit off sometimes....

-Chroniclerite mod. Um, sorry guys? My part in it was really fun to play though. I don't get to do things like that very often.

-Teaching two skills I don't actually have. Thanks to the marshal who gave me an extra use of teach anything. And it was especially fun teaching interrogate. Thanks to Grim for asking me for it!

-The wedding.

-KWILDAR! I was in tears quite a few times there.

-Research with Nostarion. Seriously, I will do that anytime! Also, I am blanking on the name of the ST we got answers from, but it was probably one of the best research sessions I had.

-Getting to witness a really awesome purple sourcery ritual, as well as being trusted with some information about someone because of it. This is one of those events where I really feel like I'm making my mark as a scholar and scribe.

-The gift from the dwarven king. Almat would do the same thing again without any gift, but still, it was really nice

-Being amused when I realized that I was a satyr for nearly half a day...and no one has offered me a drink yet

I'm sure I'm missing things, I always do.

Can't wait for next event!

~Charani Yhatzi

OOG: Sharone Horowit-Hendler
kitchen staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Faila (Faila), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
  • Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Only the curious have something to find
  • Thank Yous: 78
22 Apr 2014 21:51 #35 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Replied by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi) on topic April 2014 (1214) Event Highlights!
I personally had a wonderful event, even though I did not get to interact a lot IG.

1) You guys think you're sick of rats? For the past two weeks it has been rat central at our household. Felt rats, rat stats, brood mother head carving and building, rat ogre head carving, masks, hoods, scholar book writings, etc. I am thoroughly sick and tired of vermin. That being said, I'm glad so many of you enjoyed the event!

2) My highlight of Friday night was teaching Nalick how to play his horn. When I came out as Calliope, I got to interact with many of you, but Jeff B. took full advantage of it. I asked him if he needed to learn anything, expecting to teach a bard skill and his response was to pull out a ram's horn horn and say "can you teach me how to play this?" It made me super happy to help guide Nalick in making his first sound and even though it was difficult going, he finally got it! Jeff, you were a good sport!

3) More bard interactions with Gin-Ginny, Zod, and others. Getting a hug from Mixolydia! At one point in teaching Ginny a song, I took her strum stick from her and started playing it for her. She looked at me and said "You really can play any instrument, can't you?"

4) The rest of the event was running around with my bounties and helping out Sean and Jeff. Thanks to everyone who searched for and interacted with those nasty criminals!

5) Sorry to anyone I frustrated with the wall of rats during main mod. :whistle:

IG- Lina Marinescu
OOG- Katie M.- Lead Monster Marshal

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Clove (Mark), Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta), Goggs (coryan), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Jorik
  • Thank Yous: 45
22 Apr 2014 22:13 #36 by Jorik (rjvanscoten)
Replied by Jorik (rjvanscoten) on topic April 2014 (1214) Event Highlights!
What a great event, even if I was only able to stay til Sunday morning. Friday night: Jorik was looking to collect the bounty of Ralph the Bandit. Immediately after Lay on, he made his way to the cemetery and layed an ambush. Ralph never showed up. After staying in place til 1 am, he and Burkhart made their way back to civilization.

On arriving to the inn, was told about a note that indicated Ralph would be at the cemetery at 3. Gathered up a small group, and set out. First mistake was in not bringing a healer. Second mistake was in underestimating how many outlaws would be at the meeting place... Should have brought a bigger boat. To his everlasting Shame, Jorik's party was defeated. Resulting in the theft of his new prized sword, and the death of Jack Dimms, Carrying Dims body back to the monastery was a solemn task. Then it was off to bed.

Guard mod. Didn't have a whole lot to do with it, except guard the door to the barn and keep non-guard members away. Very entertaining to watch as Galen played private hannes though.

Got enlisted to go back out to the cemetery to kill rats. Once again the group I went with was rather small. Luckily reinforcements showed up and helped out.

NPC shift was great. went out as a rather formidable chaos warrior as part of Marlow's band. Also played a Rat Gollum for Tower Mod. Had a blast with both Roles.

Feast was delicious. After feast I helped with Kitchen cleanup, and went back to the barn to take a nap before main mod. Nap turned into bed for the night as I slept through main mod.
Great event. Next time I will be staying for the whole thing. Can't wait.

Jorik Wulfsbane
Man of the North
Private of the Baronial Guard
Vassal to Pendarvin
OOG: Jeremiah V.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Faila (Faila), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
22 Apr 2014 22:46 #37 by SerenityMoonstone (SerenityMoonstone)
Replied by SerenityMoonstone (SerenityMoonstone) on topic April 2014 (1214) Event Highlights!
Twas an upswing on the events. :)

Pre-Heading To Camp

~Screaming rushing to finish the cake and watermelon juice, but had to wait on it to make sure it was as fresh as possible. :)

~Crap! Where's my skull lantern?!

At Camp

~Bagels! :3 And finding out there's 2 Chase ATMs near the camp so cash for the events wont be a problem.

~Of course I end up in a tent alone, again :-P

NPC Shift

~Hope everyone enjoyed the hoard of rats, I did! :D

~Downswing, getting food afterwords and immediately regretting the stupid wrap.

Saturday

~Of course I sleep in a tent to force myself to be up for breakfast and nearly missed it :(

~Pillar Mod was fun, I just wish ideas were able to be better used. I still love how me and cousin (gods I need to start learning names) yelled at Goggins in unison. XD

~Gwenith is now my official healing teacher :) ...I believe, she may have misunderstood me.

~People really needed to help me finish the damned cake! Though I'm glad that we didn't spend so much time making it pretty with what Wulgaur did to it XD I'm glad everyone enjoyed the cake, cupcakes, and watermelon juice :) Especially thank you to (I think ti was) Kivee who described the complexities of the buttercream frosting I literally threw and eyeballed together :)

~I should start bringing my own rolls at feast to have like 4 and make sure I'm full XD

Main Mod

~Hurray, I wont be ungodly bored this time! XD

~....We're all bumping into each other, and it started to get me really annoyed XD Still better than bored out of my skull.

~And useful.

Sunday

~Lizardkin aaaaaaaand hurray I found one freaking egg! I was so happy to at least have one!

~She was fun to talk to.

Post-Game

~Super regret having the fish and chips, hopefully I'll be timed better to meet peeps at the diner in June.

My name's Ahmetia Campbell and I am so happy to be here! ^_^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion)
23 Apr 2014 17:08 #38 by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy)
Replied by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy) on topic April 2014 (1214) Event Highlights!
Finally some free time to write this

To start off returning as lucius to terrify the local populace and give dominic a much needed reminder that he can run from an archdevil but he cant run from lucius sooner or later some one would have dragged him down on lucius's order it just so happened that krom filled that roll appropriately

Saturday npc shift
Trappers - trapping caladonia so no one could enter and charging people to disarm the traps we had set. in addition being taken to prison without being tied up and fully armed how long until we escape I wonder.

Wedding
It is so convienient having a psion around when you are abducting some one to their own wedding its like having him kidnapping himself really...
Not to mention laughing as we talk about selling him to the goblins on the way up

Death on main mod
Usually the inn is a far safer area, never would have guessed an illithid would casually stroll in and manage to occupy it not once but twice
Died behind the bar during the second occupation

Stupid hour
All the sarcasm...
Ogres or orcs wander in I was too deranged at the time to remember hunting mages so of course they must be mages themselves
Attempting to convince the bandits later of the power of the spoon the second time my sarcasm got me into trouble
To those who were present... the zephyr blade and the sword and/or blade of destiny... it will happen once the details are worked out

Sunday
Successful treasure hunt ending in a decent profit was rather nice

Great event everyone

Alexander Wilhelm Silvers IV,
Silvers-Family Heir
Vassal to Dregamire

OOC: Greg Henschel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Cecilia Mercier (jsin)
  • Keavy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Will bite when provoked
  • Thank Yous: 231
25 Apr 2014 11:47 #39 by Keavy (Dani)
Replied by Keavy (Dani) on topic April 2014 (1214) Event Highlights!
Leave it to Sean Moulson to make an event based around Anhil's first death. Keavy really hates rats now haha. Great job though, Sean!

Friday:
Check in! Not as scary as I thought it would be haha
Drinking with Rudy and Alander! Bringing up the most mysterious of all questions concerning druidics!
Alander: If Rocks are nature...how come you can't use druidics to move them?! And if you could, then how come Dwarves can't be druids?! I was born in the rock!
Meeting Sir Tyros!
Dark Druidic users who felt the need to tell Keavy that she was "narrow minded" and was not able to open herself enough to Arawyn. Fury levels rising!! Thankfully Danny was on my side otherwise I might have killed them in the middle of the inn.
FINALLY attending Gaian Mass! Nearly missed it again because of Chaos Warrior mod worries.
Rats! So many rats!!

Saturday:
Starting to really like 10-2 saturday LM shifts haha. Thanks to Leslie and other kitchen people for making sure we were fed!!
Birthday mod thanks to Sean. Actual wolf Keavy! The fact that she was rewarded and congratulated for her Druidic training is a big deal to Keavy. Even if she did get kidnapped by rats afterword!
Finally Dreadaught mod! What could have been a big, hard as hell fight turned into a slight twist of M. Night Shyamalan proportions when we had just genuine conversations introducing each other. It defined the list well by showing us to control our Insanities. It, in essence, was chaotic because it was different from what we thought would happen, especially seeing how everyone overcame their insanities. No one (and I'm sure even Christine R.) ever expected Ava to cry. It was an awesome time. Thanks Drew and his NPCs!
Freaking out over the skills of Dreadnaught and constantly going "I have a thing!!" -shows scroll-
Also getting pumped for future lessons in Dreadnaught with Billiam.
Quick visit to Wulfgar and Peonia's wedding party, and seeing Kwildar! Getting a blessing from him towards Keavy and Caelvan's marriage. :')
Teaching Oren Cloak of the Green!
Feast! Knight Protector Anhil yay!

Conversations about feelings and chaos with Ava. Also serious (and unplanned) foreshadowing: "If I die tonight, would you at least hold on to my weapons so that I may have them when I return?"
Main Mod:
Sticking with Oren's "wedge" for the majority of the battle, Rudy following.
Kicking some serious rat tail.
Fighting the rat ogre. Props to the costuming! It looked like it held very well for as fast as he was moving! Also worrying about Caelvan in between when the rat ogre would fall back into the tunnel. And then worrying about him again afterword when they had to go destroy the dark druidic alter.

Going back to the inn to find out seven people died, including Ava. Getting her weapons from someone who held them and waiting for her. I had them, Christine! I fulfilled that promise! haha
Having to hand the weapons off to Cypher to go deal with the True Warlock Wytchwood madness.

AKA SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME MIDNIGHT MADNESS! :D
So we go to what we thought was the main root of evilness, but it turns out we need to look elsewhere. Typhon remembers the sick tree near Kaladonia, so we relocate there. As we start noticing strange occurrences happening around it, we figured the True Warlock was near, but we needed to draw it out. After receiving the "blessing" from the Grove earlier in the day, Keavy was willing to sacrifice herself to draw out the warlock. Though, with much debate for alternative solutions, the essence of the True Warlock captured Caelvan. The series of RP that followed was AWESOME.
Caelvan, as well as Ib somehow, became possessed by the True Warlock and attacked Typhon, to which everyone tried to stop. Once Caelvan was pummeled to the ground, and after Ib was subdued, Keavy became very defensive. Thankfully, Kleidin and Ilana empathized with her, telling people to STFU and back off because it was only upsetting Keavy more. As they tried to fix him, Keavy paced around them waiting. Once he was revived, there came the tears! And the shouting! Keavy was mad that they didn't think to sacrifice her sooner because possibly none that would have happened. But then there were more tears.

Sunday:
Random conversations with Kanas and Lawrence before breakfast.
W-W-W-Wolf!Keavy! It's so much fun to pretend to be a wolf haha Getting skritches from everyone, stealing Kanas' dagger for funsies, and sniffing everyone around to see who smelled the worst. :P
Then, Cory's NPC reciting people to look for eggs, calling me a "pet" with a very distasteful look on his face. His face after transforming back was priceless.
Walking with Duncan to the site with Lizardkin, howling to call the others for back up. And calling a Battle Cry!! I hope everyone heard it! Then attacking as a wolf, killing blowing by ripping out their throats haha
After finding the eggs, getting sweet rewards! Now I can swing Primal!

Much fun. So awesome. wow. Can't wait for the next!

In Loyalty to Arawyn,
Keavy Lylas Kennyr'renaith
Servant and Protector of Arawyn
Druid | Totem Diviner | Herald of Nature
Danielle Sanfilippo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Tyros (Tyros), Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta), Narcis (ChrisR), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
26 Apr 2014 17:14 #40 by Cecilia Mercier (jsin)
Replied by Cecilia Mercier (jsin) on topic April 2014 (1214) Event Highlights!
Friday
- Decided to do the walk around with the new players since I'm still a newb myself. Bumped into a Londywn and had fun whispering at him under cloak of shadows. Poor thing.When we met the rat people I cloak of shadows and stood behind them prepared to attack. It was really funny having to move out of the way at a heel toe pace. :cheer:

- Some one provoked them to attack! Cleverly abused Enfeeblements so the rest of the mod could get away. Saw Duncan get grabbed. Got to play Hysterical Cecilia and ramble at people about black and green gates appearing out of nowhere. :silly:

- Walking down to the stump and roleplaying tipsy Cecilia before deciding to cook and serve hamburgers.

Saturday
- Pretty slow going, till the Low level Mod. Again, the power of a well placed Enfeeblement! It's amazing how easily a rat ogre can be brought down when it can't defend itself for five minutes. And then suddenly infected with chaos energy. :blink:

- Main Mod! Thank you so much for a main mod where Low levels were relevant! :woohoo: Except Cecilia grew bored of being told to wait behind a shield and do nothing while other people got to fight. So she cloak of shadows awayed :silly: Saw a small group head off on their own. Started to follow but someone had truesight and told Cecilia she couldn't help. Waited 3 minutes and followed anyway. :whistle:

- Didn't find them but came across a altar surrounded by magical barriers? :blink: (Kinda disappointed the NPC wasn't well informed because then I could've been like a super ninja and saved the day.) Poked around till a little group came up. Sir Cypher saw me, went "Oh." and let me stay. Cool dude that one. The rat then started reacting to the chaos touched. Including me even though it couldn't see o.o
Called us keys? The group started to try and figure out what we were keys for but Cecilia decided people were taking too long. Dropped cloak of shadows and volunteered to go through. Karkat made a point of telling her she could die. So decided to wing it. Tried to cast Enfeeblement through the barrier. Met with success!!! :woohoo: Waltzed in with fellow chaos touched blew out some candles and the barriers fell!

- Saw the Brood Mother. Learnt warlockery couldn't save the day this time so went to the baroness explained the altar thingy. After the creature was killed joined the search the nest group. Eww. Spage - I mean innards. :pinch:

Paperwork
- We were some super cool things but people were understandably tired. Best part had to be being sent out as bears and stumbling on a mod in need of bears. ;)

Sunday
- I kinda slept in. Was super exhausted. Cecilia had an understandably tasking day. I needed my rest .

All in all? I loved this event. My best one yet. I had so much fun! Thank you guys!

OOG: Tytiana B (Haze Browne)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Faila (Faila)
30 Apr 2014 23:20 #41 by Edmund Patterson (Edmund)
Replied by Edmund Patterson (Edmund) on topic April 2014 (1214) Event Highlights!
Friday Night

Rune Smithing in the Inn and general interaction.

Going after the illithid and Rats in the field. This is the first time after my knee surgery I was able to participate safely and being able to move up onto the rats quickly and fight was a joy, O and getting plagued.

Calling it an evening down at Alisandria only to be woken by bloody screams coming from the beach. Going down to assist any way possible.
On the way back running into several people fighting werewolves? and someone getting carried off. Getting my ass handed to me along with several others only to have Clove come out of nowhere and assist. He held the critters off long enough for me to carry 3 people (Angeliana being one) to the Alisandrian statehouse and dropping them into the middle of the room yelling fix them I think they are dead.

Saturday

Working on more runes in the inn. Helping against the turned townsfolk. Going to the forge to make commissioned items. Roleplaying illness (which actually turned into oog illness). Running to the bathhouse due to said illness and coming out to yelling at the graveyard and lending a hand. Good Timing. Setting up the Inn for dinner.

Saturday Night

My big highlight was willing out the Master’s Forge in the middle of the Inn to prepare the town for the rat caves and Gideon helping as my assistant.

Linking up with my Battle Buddies (Ginny and Matrum) before going into the caves. Being in the front group then realizing that group 2 and 3 blew right through the middle of us making everything one big mess. Getting my ass handed to me nonstop. When everything was over helping to destroy the alter (Physically anyway) and running through the maze looking for goodies.

Till next event

Edmund Patterson
Master of Arms
Master Smith / Artificer
Co-Owner of Anvils and Alchemy
Travance
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angeliana (Angeliana)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.611 seconds