March 2015 Highlights

• Angry
  • Thank Yous: 131
15 Mar 2015 23:48 #31 by Angry (Angryman86)
Replied by Angry (Angryman86) on topic March 2015 Highlights
Let's see

Standing by the phocus, Sleeping by the phocus, Standing by the phocus some more with different people. Even more standing by the phocus with even more people. Being stupid and getting attacked.

NPC shift was really uneventful, besides probably waking anyone who might have been sleeping by screaming like a little girl because of Silus and then running as fast as I could out of the inn.

Getting ready to hit Josh with my staff for a whole whopping 2 but alas, upheaval.

Lessons with Imrahil and beating Dominic for his Iron Body training.

See ya all next time

Father Angrin McCoy, Baronial Quartermaster
  • Angry
  • Thank Yous: 131
16 Mar 2015 00:02 #32 by Angry (Angryman86)
Replied by Angry (Angryman86) on topic March 2015 Highlights
I forgot, history lessons by Kleidin at the phocus was fun.

Father Angrin McCoy, Baronial Quartermaster
  • Just a healer.
  • Thank Yous: 88
16 Mar 2015 12:52 #33 by Albert (deatharcana)
Replied by Albert (deatharcana) on topic March 2015 Highlights
I've been trying to post something here for days but I am still at a loss for words! It was a high honor to be apart of this event's plot. I am very grateful toward Steve and Drew for letting my character join in on the corrupted fun. Playing Evilbert really gave me a perspective on how far I have gotten with my character and how far I have gotten with my roleplay. I am seeing things about my roleplay that I have never seen before, in a good way! I'd like to give a shout out to Alisia as well for the awesome make up designs (I'm sorry to anyone who has Albert's bloody bits on their fancy clothes!) and my other corrupted homies. We kicked ass!

To leave you with one of my favorite highlights: The great disappearance of Albert! The funny part? I was in logistics the whole time! Didn't know I caused a stir while I was searching for my lost gloves.

Hope to see you all next event!!!

~Albert
OOG: Daniel B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annora (Karen), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
16 Mar 2015 13:47 - 16 Mar 2015 13:48 #34 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic March 2015 Highlights
^what Daniel said. I can write highlights for days on end and still not sum up the awesomeness that went down.
I need to thank Drew for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this weekend's plot. In the process, I created a character that started out as a plot NPC, but will be returning as a full fledged PC. And I could not have asked for a better beginning to a character.
(although i may have alt-itis problems now...)

Walking into logistics in full garb before lay-on and apparently surprising a good number of people. "holy crap, Karen knows how to girl!"

New player walkaround mod...getting bribed for healz? sure!

Elven sass-off. A+ sass, must sass again.

Visiting the Blackbird, and accidentally winning at poker.

"The rumors of my death were greatly exaggerated"

Alisia's makeup.

Saturday, Grim made the mistake of asking for volunteers to go check up on the focus. Several feet away from the table where the corrupted healers were sitting and brooding in the corner. The 5 of us waved our hands wildly, jumped up, and were off like a shot, making it partway there before being sternly stopped by Barak and co.

Avoiding Shamis like the plague and death glaring him from across the room.

Anhil volunteering to be tortured by Bolton

THE PIE CANDLE IS A LIE

Being a vicious bitch all day. There were several people that apparently did not realize how close they were to me murdering them.
But I <3 you all, and there were too many small moments of fun roleplay throughout the weekend to mention them all here.

Shenanigans in logistics during feast. Apparently, we're a band, and Matt Calo is our groupie.
Evil plotting is evil.
And also awesome :D

Main mod! Fighting the town...druidics are not nearly as much fun when you're on the receiving end, hehe.
In the circle during the ritual...best way to destroy my voice ever.
Post ritual, as everything hit her at once...points to Angeliana for seeing exactly what I was going through and giving the best timed hug.

Post ritual roleplay with various people, particuarly Sindarion, Albert, Gideon, and Thalia.

Switching to Annora and apparently making a dramatic entrance.

Steve and Jason's crazy dwarf shenanigans. Only at larp do you get to see two grown men figure out the best way to shove cloaks down their shirts.

Stupid o'clock with George, Philidin, Arden, Belegchand, and Azrael. Drakes vs. Reindeer!
As well as some good lessonsing/bonding with Bele.

All the drake rp and questions over Annora's hand. It's nothing, really! I love the land system for this.

"Karkat, if you're not going to speak, you should really learn Kormyrian Sign Language"
*Karkat gives me the middle finger*

Teaching a new cav student, and being pleasantly surprised. It's always nice to find more people that choose to think before fighting in this town.

Heat Object shenanigans

Until alt event or April, everyone!

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
Last edit: 16 Mar 2015 13:48 by Annora (Karen).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tyros (Tyros), Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby), Angeliana (Angeliana), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
16 Mar 2015 17:01 #35 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic March 2015 Highlights
Kaladonia, you continue to impress me with your role play, creativity, and dedication. I had a great time running your mod.

Big Bear was wonderful to behold.

So was the Copper Nalick song.

Crazy flora! Crazy seasons! Crazy Caldor!

Crazy, crazy Bolton and his close encounter with a pig-killing knife.

Birgitta throwing star.

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.478 seconds