To my fellow members of Kaldonia

• Oakroot
  • We all hope for happy endings... right?
  • Thank Yous: 1
09 Mar 2010 00:12 - 09 Mar 2010 01:29 #1 by Oakroot (OakRoot)
To my fellow members of Kaldonia was created by Oakroot (OakRoot)
Members of Kaldonia as you might have noticed the last month or so I have been less of a member of the town and I am very sorry for that. I believe there is a saying that goes "I have been a real stick in the mud" please forgive me the winter months are not my favorite time of year. I would like to be more of an active member of the town so if there is anything you need assistance with or something I can help you do or find please attach it on a piece of parchment below. Thank you and once again my apologies for being less active, to all towns members and Lord Brightstar for being an unreliable vassal to his lands

Brinden Oakroot
Vassal and Gaurd of Kaladonia
Student and Squire of Lady Elawyn Brightstar
Follower of Chronicler and Son of Arawyn
*OOG*
*Clark Livengood*
Last edit: 09 Mar 2010 01:29 by .
  • Clove
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 35
09 Mar 2010 01:48 - 09 Mar 2010 01:52 #2 by Clove (Mark)
Replied by Clove (Mark) on topic To my fellow members of Kaldonia
Oakroot,

Please do not be so hard on yourself. Living in Travance, we have all; had a few days where we failed to get a decent amount of rest, lost a loved one, or lived in temporarily unpleasant conditions at times, and all of that can drain our vigor. I personally want to thank you and Kliedin, if not for both of you I surely would have succumbed to that plague. I believe you are already an excellent member of the town and lands of Kaladonia, but also admire your desire to better yourself in that aspect. I am proud to call you my friend.
Father Emar Dark-Root
Vassal to Lord Brightstar

OOG-Mark B
Last edit: 09 Mar 2010 01:52 by .
  • Tyra Silverfang
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I eat dark god babies...
  • Thank Yous: 0
09 Mar 2010 10:41 #3 by Tyra Silverfang (Pracika Nightwing)
Replied by Tyra Silverfang (Pracika Nightwing) on topic To my fellow members of Kaldonia
Oakroot,
although i am very newly arrived at Travance, you were on of the first people to befriend me. You were one of the first towns members to fight at my side, and you defended me as i also helped to defend you. You were also nice enough to pay for some food for myself as well as your family. I don't know how you can say that you have not done very much, because every time there was a need for arms or protection this moon, I saw you with shield and weapon in hand. As well as your ability to help others fight off the plague. I wouldn't say that you didn't do anything. You seemed quite productive to me. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Tyra Silverfang

"There is a difference between a hero and a coward. A Hero wakes willing to risk death. A coward wakes wishing for it."

OOG: Adi
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds