A dire mistake

• Ardentfyre
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 25
08 Apr 2010 18:43 #1 by Ardentfyre (Ardentfyre)
A dire mistake was created by Ardentfyre (Ardentfyre)
It seems that I have underestimated the situation arising in the plains of Pendarvin.

The Veniir tribe has always been extremely hostile and aggressive towards outsiders, they do not openly welcome any unless to a fight.  They have been known to worship Agaura, leaning towards her tendencies for war and pain, however not all have fallen to her word.  They rarely venture outside their tribe for anything but the promise of domination of other tribes near their own, and it is because of this that I allowed my guard to fall... a mistake I may regret.

Several other tribes have joined the Veniir and have been attacking and harassing much of Pendarvin, even pushing to the base of Honor's Peak.  I am fortunate to have the aid of loyal Dwarves and Barbarians who hold my standard high when trouble comes, but it is all we can do to just hold off these attacks.  Their numbers are growing by the hour, and I still cannot fathom their reason or their cause.. nor do I understand why these normally warring tribes are suddenly fighting alongside each other. 

I fear that they will turn their attention towards the proper once their numbers grow large enough, and I already have reports of movement in that direction.  Heed my warning, these men are brutal and will have no mercy, do not approach them easily and take care when speaking with any of the proud race of Barbarians who do not hold my banner or respect the Baron's challenge.

Pendarvin's might lays with it's people, if any information can be brought forward as to their cause or reason I ask that it is brought immediately to the attention of those who can spread the word.

I do not wish war, I do not wish bloodshed, these are my people and I intend to resolve this peacefully if at all possible.

Walk in the Light,

Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
    Order of the White Fox
        Master of Defense of the Mages Guild

[hr]
Jonathon G.
Rules Officer
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds