Drega'mire General Announcement for May 1210

• Hadrian Thane
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The night is dark and full of terrors.
  • Thank Yous: 3
03 May 2010 12:43 - 03 May 2010 12:47 #1 by Hadrian Thane (GBino)
Drega'mire General Announcement for May 1210 was created by Hadrian Thane (GBino)

[hr]
General Announcement for May 1210
[hr]

Fellow Citizens of Travance,

The renovation of the Drega'mire Statehouse is nearly complete. By this coming Baron's Feast, it should be returned to a usable condition, with work continuing across the next few moons. With these renovations come changes for residency within the Drega'mire area of the proper.

I directed one of the apprentice cartographers of Drega'mire to take a brief moment to sketch the general layout of the area and have attached it here for the purpose of this announcement.

Persons shall not be allowed residency in the Statehouse of Drega'mire without explicit permission from myself. This will largely consist of the Nobility and Court of Drega'mire.

In addition, the residences marked 1 through 5 on the attached map are explicitly reserved for vassals of Drega'mire. Any vassal wishing use of one of these cabins should send me a missive or speak to me in person this coming Friday, whence I shall be supervising the renovations on the Statehouse from early in the day.

Residences marked 6 though 8 are available for the general citizenry of the Barony. I would encourage citizens wanting residency in these homes to make me aware of their presence.

[hr]

I should be available around the Inn for the duration of Market Faire and afterward for any persons wanting to discuss Vassalage to Drega'mire, or general issues concerning Drega'mire.

There shall be a general meeting of the host of Drega'mire at some point during the morning of Saturday at the Statehouse; all Vassals are encouraged to attend.

Lord Apollo Abendroth

/* OOG
* Rob G.
* Rules Marshal, Margrave
*/
Last edit: 03 May 2010 12:47 by .
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds