To all entertainers and artists

26 Jul 2010 20:09 #1 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
To all entertainers and artists was created by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
As Chancellor of the Arts in Travance, it is my intention to start and keep a registry of all artists, actors, jugglers, tumblers, singers, musicians, and all who ply an artistic trade.  In this way, performances can be arranged, public projects facilitated, and customers found.  Contact me by post with your name and art and I shall record it.

This is in no way mandatory.  Should you not wish to appear in this registry, you shall not.  I will not record anyone who does not contact me, either by post or in person.

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
29 Aug 2010 16:23 - 22 Sep 2010 17:42 #2 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic To all entertainers and artists
Currently, my registry is as follows:

Belegchand Dinelphilin: Storyteller
Edwin Haroldson: Chess Master
Dame Mixolydia Hartwood: Singer
Karveki: Musician (Harmonica)
Raphael Arkanian Rasia: Singer, Musician (Lute)
Tobar Moroz Rasia: Singer, Fortuneteller
Erim Walker: Singer

If any entertainers or artists wish to be included in this registry, I can be found during Market Faire, selling Fr. Haroldson's goods before the Feast, or at my vineyard in the Proper between Feasts.

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
Last edit: 22 Sep 2010 17:42 by .
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
29 Aug 2010 20:14 #3 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic To all entertainers and artists
Tobar, as part of my ability to entertain in Chess, I can play several opponents at one time, each with their own separate board and game.  I can also make it quick by employing a Gnomish timing device.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds