Looking for assistance.

• Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
29 Sep 2010 12:04 #1 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Looking for assistance. was created by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
The past moon I have spoken with an individual, whose name currently eludes me, at the forge about the effectiveness of shafted, or hafted if you wish to call them that, weapons. They then proceeded to give someone a lesson on how to use any weapon of that variety. I have been thinking about that conversation and after a discussion with Seamus (the sane) I have decided that I would like to learn how to use such weapons. if there is anyone who is skilled at using all hafted weapons, I would like to discuss this further on the weekend of the next Baronial feast. if someone is willing to provide this sort of lesson please let me know, you can either send me a message, or approach me in person at the next feast. I am the tall man with the large tooth on a rawhide strip tied around my neck.

E Ashby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
29 Sep 2010 12:18 #2 by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton)
Replied by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton) on topic Looking for assistance.
I'd be happy to teach you. Seek me out anytime over the feast. I'll be wearing a red coat and my apparently famous bonnet.

Cyric

Cyric McKraegar
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
29 Sep 2010 13:08 #3 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic Looking for assistance.
I will be sure to do that. Red coat, and Bonnet. I will keep my eye out.

E Ashby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
29 Sep 2010 17:55 #4 by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton)
Replied by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton) on topic Looking for assistance.
It'd be easiest just to ask for the youngest McKraegar brother. If you don't find me, you'll find Billliam or Colin, and they can direct you to me. Failing that, I'll be sleeping in Kaledonia in a large tent.

Cyric McKraegar
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds