Drega'mire General Announcement for October 1210

• Hadrian Thane
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The night is dark and full of terrors.
  • Thank Yous: 3
04 Oct 2010 21:42 - 05 Oct 2010 00:29 #1 by Hadrian Thane (GBino)
Drega'mire General Announcement for October 1210 was created by Hadrian Thane (GBino)

[hr]
General Announcement for October 1210
[hr]

Fellow Citizens of Travance,

Please review the following sketch of the area designated for Drega'mire in Travance Proper.

Persons shall not be allowed residency in the Statehouse of Drega'mire without explicit invitation from myself.

The residence marked 1 on the map is under the purview of Sir Aleister Darkheart for his own use and those vassals staying with him.

The residence marked 2 on the map is under the purview of Zahir ibn Hatim al Nawar for his own use and those vassals staying with him.

The residence marked 3 on the map is reserved for a private citizen for his own personal use.

The property marked 4 on the map is the freshly constructed temple to Enax, under the purview of Father Emar Dark-Root and those persons staying with him.

In addition, the residences marked 5 & 6 on the attached map are explicitly reserved for vassals of Drega'mire. Any vassal wishing use of one of these cabins speak to me in person this coming Friday, whence I shall be supervising the appointments on the Statehouse from early in the day.

Residences marked 7 & 8 are available for the general citizenry of the Barony. I would encourage citizens wanting residency in these homes to make me aware of their presence. Please note that Residence 6, which was formerly available for general use has been annexed to recover space dedicated to the Temple of Enax.

Lord Apollo Abendroth

/* OOG
* Rob G.
* Rules Marshal, Margrave
*/
Last edit: 05 Oct 2010 00:29 by .
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds