A Return to Winterdark

• Casandra
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Let me take you on a journey like no other...
  • Thank Yous: 206
26 Oct 2010 22:15 #1 by Casandra (Casandra)
A Return to Winterdark was created by Casandra (Casandra)
[size=12pt]A homecoming…

As you may or may not know, I was born and lived in Winterdark for most of my life. Many circumstances set my path across the rift and to Travance. Now that I have been here for several years and consider it my new home, still I desire to go back to my roots.

The Count’s Ball is a very special time for me, as it reminds me of growing up and days that were less dangerous.

With the blessings of Count Everest, I would like to offer you the opportunity to share some part of Winterdark and my experiences there. So, it is with great pleasure, I will be serving a very special brew of Absinthe, made by Master Brewer Sir Lucius Blackthorne, at this year’s Winterdark celebration.

Payment for one sitting will be only the cost of brewing and preparation, so that as many as possible can experience the delights. The cost will be 6 gold.

I will try to serve as many as I can, but it is best to send me a message to reserve a sitting, as I expect I may run out of time and doses.

I would recommend only one dose per guest, but certainly no more than 2 should be consumed at this time, as the arcane properties can be potent and unpredictable.

I look forward to serving your desire...[/size]

Casandra Blackthorne
Lady of Alisandria

Merchant and Professional Absintheur
Black Orchid Merchant Company

• Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Let me take you on a journey like no other...
  • Thank Yous: 206
28 Oct 2010 07:42 #2 by Casandra (Casandra)
Replied by Casandra (Casandra) on topic A Return to Winterdark
[size=14pt]I would like to thank everyone for their messages.
I have not replied to them all personally as of yet, but know that if you have sent a message to reserve a sitting, it is confirmed.[/size]

Casandra Blackthorne
Lady of Alisandria

Merchant and Professional Absintheur
Black Orchid Merchant Company

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds