To Wildmages Residing in Travance

01 Dec 2010 00:55 - 01 Dec 2010 15:57 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
To Wildmages Residing in Travance was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Good day,

My name is Ilana Darkwood and I have been asked by Ethan Archangel, Inquisitor Illservian Ralenfolly, and a few others, to find the newer wildmages that are hanging about Travance that I have yet to formerly meet.

This is a request you find me during the upcoming feast if you are around. Or, if you would like to send me a missive instead, a courier can find me in the Dragon's Claw Inn. If you do not know what I look like, I will be tending the bar this feast most of Friday evening. However, you may approach me whenever you like.

To those wildmages I know, if you don't mind finding or writing me, we have things to discuss as well.

Keep safe, it will be wonderful to meet you all.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 01 Dec 2010 15:57 by .
  • Clove
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 35
01 Dec 2010 08:16 - 01 Dec 2010 08:22 #2 by Clove (Mark)
Replied by Clove (Mark) on topic To Wildmages Residing in Travance
To the Nobility of Travance,

If it pleases the nobility, may I request that this message be either moved to or re-written on the Official Baronial Notice Board since this was originally a request by a Knight and a Baronial Official? This way a new members of town who can not read can be informed by the guards.
If not, anyone who reads this please inform anyone you know is a wildmage and can not read.

Thank you,

Father Emar Dark-Root

OOG-Mark B
Last edit: 01 Dec 2010 08:22 by .
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds