Economy of Travance as of December 1210

• Corvin Ralenfolly
  • The Good Looking Ralenfolly
  • Thank Yous: 43
07 Dec 2010 00:26 #1 by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM)
Economy of Travance as of December 1210 was created by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM)
In an effort to keep subjects of Travance abreast of the developing economy of the Barony. Each month I will be posting to the inn walls an update of the economic Developments of the Barony and the contributions each of you make to move us further along in the Barons effort to provide for each of his subjects.

Currently, 400 Gold has been spent from the Baronial coffers to apprenticeships in trade to our subjects. Many of the Barony have received advanced training in these areas and their work is showing proudly. Commodities have in-fluxed the town in such number that they are growing to be major trade items.

As such to reflect this change, both the Barony and the General Store are accepting them at a flat rate of 1 Gold to encourage citizens to produce more things to trade and prevent the stagnation of craftsmen with less popular crafts and over influx of crafted items.

We have been utilizing these commodities and shipping them over the rift to other nations and to Kormyre to improve trade routes and relationships with other nations in hopes that they will enter in to the same sort of agreements that we have in place such as the Hibernian's have begun to establish with Pendarvin.

The Barony has made purchases of close to 100 commodities of various type this moon and are seeking to expand its search of productive craftsmen.

If you can produce commodities in great numbers please send me a missive and I will arrange for you to sell as many as needed next moon in an effort to help each subject to improve oneself in a manner that is not directed at looting and killing as I feel those of the Barony need to direct themselves toward a more stable sent of income.

Secondly, the Barony has purchased a large store of Rare Metals, such as Mithral and Meteoric Ore of all types along with Electrum and various types of Wood.

We are currently seeking to expand our stores of Crystal and Taramil Hide in addition to other rare materials.

If you have any, please send me or the Head of Trade, a missive.

These materials will all be sold at current market prices at the General Store next moon.

Lastly, this coming moon all of our new Guardsmen will receive Silver weapons and if enough Meteoric Ore is collected a change of Armour.

Those of the guard please seek me out next moon.

Thank you for your time in reading this,

Corvin Ralenfolly

Steve M.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds