A message with a khitanese translation on the bottom.

• Toravisu
  • Thank Yous: 6
11 Jan 2011 23:32 #1 by Toravisu (Toravisu)
A message with a khitanese translation on the bottom. was created by Toravisu (Toravisu)
Honorable Khitanese men and women,

To all of the Khitanese new to Travance my name is Toravisu Inuzuka I'm not a man of fine letters and I'm not a man of senseless bloodshed however I am a man of intense honor, and should you insult my family's honor you will see that. I write this letter realizing we all have very different skills new and old however as a group we lack tactics, order, and discipline what I propose is any newer khitanese, and the invitation is extended to older members of the town whether you would like to watch or participate,meet me in the inn on the second day of the baronial feast two hours after noon to integrate our skills so should a great terror befall our people we can stand strong as one people and fight effectively and take the least casualty's. There ,depending on the weather, should be a training exercise so we can attempt to use our skills in combination on a mock battle field. Oh and drinks are on me afterward. Please send a message to me if you are interested and wish to participate. My messenger raven waits outside of the Inn on the closest tree snap twice and he will approach you and if you cant snap click your tongue twice.

Toravisu Inuzika
of the Empire of Jade

Toravisu Inuzuka
Wandering ronin
Defender of the weave.
Son of Hotsuma Inuzuka

-Travis R.
  • Toravisu
  • Thank Yous: 6
21 Jan 2011 01:28 #2 by Toravisu (Toravisu)
Replied by Toravisu (Toravisu) on topic A message with a khitanese translation on the bottom.
*attached to first page*

It seems looking back on it my message may have been to narrow. If it's possible I would like to speak with all of the khitanese staying in the proper at two hours after noon. The issue is of not only personal importance but important for our people as well. Please if humanly possible send missive via my raven or come see me myself.

Toravisu Inuzuka
Wandering ronin
Defender of the weave.
Son of Hotsuma Inuzuka

-Travis R.
22 Jan 2011 15:58 #3 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic A message with a khitanese translation on the bottom.
*a small note attached below*
Toravisu-san,
I will be sure to attend this meeting, for I too, think this is an important time to speak with all of our kin. I will be sure to tell any other Khitanese I see about this meeting if they have not seen this note.

With honor,
Kamei Lazuli

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
  • Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
23 Jan 2011 12:37 - 24 Jan 2011 23:16 #4 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Replied by Ming Na (Ming Na) on topic A message with a khitanese translation on the bottom.

IG- I look forward to this gathering as well which is well over due. He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything we must gather our harts.Now is the time for unification.... forgiveness is the economy of the heart... forgiveness saves the expense of anger, the cost of hatred, the waste of spirits. To address the misunderstandings of others and invite each of us to get to know the other rather then going on misplaced assumptions like in the past.  Until we meet I leave you with this every moment is an experience.

Ming

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
Last edit: 24 Jan 2011 23:16 by .
  • Dustin
  • Pirate King
  • Thank Yous: 5
26 Jan 2011 16:12 - 27 Jan 2011 01:03 #5 by Dustin (Musushi)
Replied by Dustin (Musushi) on topic A message with a khitanese translation on the bottom.
A ruffled loose leaf is pinned in response to this

"Some rowdy oaf asked to write this word for word.. It's quite tiresome listening to him dabble on, his horrendous understanding and speech of the Kormyrian language, and then getting good ale sloshed all over the paper.. He best keep to his promise of buying me my next pint!"

As always I go about and around, lookin' far 'an wide for lovely shiny things to bring back to 'Travance! 'It's wot I do! But some cranky rickety 'ol fisherman was jibberin' and jabberin' about the on goins' of Travance! Though, he spoke of a certain letter, one addressing any of those Khitanese types! Mister, mister Toravisu! Let's hope my word arrives post haste along with myself arriving to Travance! I know, I know.. I may not be 'ike the rest 'o us! Being "kin".. But born a riff raff amongst the salt air beaten allies of Coast 'Haven. But aye sir, if you look to organzin' all 'o us together and keep the baddies and crawlies away from good Travance. Then 'o course mate, you've got my steel and fists.

..Did you get that 'all down?! Do I have to repeat myself? Another 'round for me!

OOG - Dustin D. Boomfist

IG - Pirate King, Dread Commodore Jun Ashiro
Last edit: 27 Jan 2011 01:03 by .
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds