Cheese Cake

14 Jan 2011 17:43 - 25 Jan 2011 21:53 #1 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Cheese Cake was created by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Good Citizens,

Like many Romani, I have done much traveling. During this traveling I have learned many tricks of the trade including how to make the perfect cheesecake in various flavors from the basic cheesecake to the more exotic Key Lime & Habanero Cheese Cake. These cheesecakes are perfect to Share with Family and Friends and can be made small enough just for you and a special someone.

I hope to bring three to four verities to sample at Market Fair in January.

If you would like one special ordered, please send me a message and I will discuss flavor, size and price with you.

May the Roads be Kind & Gaia Be with you,

Ekatarina McKreagar

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
Last edit: 25 Jan 2011 21:53 by .
24 Jan 2011 13:42 #2 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic Cheese Cake
The last day I am taking orders for this will be Wednesday. You will be able to pick up your cheesecake during Market Fair at the feast. Cake sizes are 6inch, 8inch and 9inch and come in a box tied with ribbon.

If you have a flavor combination you would like to try please do tell me and I will do my best to make it. I also do sugar free cheesecakes.

At Market fair I will have a chocolate fudge swirl, regular with mixed fruit topping and possibly one more.

May the Roads be Kind & Gaia Be with you,

Ekatarina

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds