Of interest to all

• Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
25 Jan 2011 00:29 #1 by Pappy (Quan)
Of interest to all was created by Pappy (Quan)
My Fellows,
I have always lived by the wholesome traditions of my people even unto death, which is why I feel obligated to share in part the tragedy that has befallen me and some of my kind...
Some of you are familiar with the tumultuous history of Khitan and as some of you know this discord has followed to Travance. As a result, in an effort to spare some of my kin Quan Liu has received to a great degree some sort of blight. Everything that can be done is being done, and it is contained to only myself with couple of exceptions; those who know Quan Liu , know that I would never be offensive to any one so my continued apology to anyone whom Quan Liu has or might be short with as it takes great energy to stifle the blight within me... Second, to the users of magic or healing please be aware that interaction of your magics (such as healing) with Quan Liu might result in sharing the blight that infects me...
To those of Tarrance close to Quan Liu or to those who feel obliged to help during any kind of emergency salves and potions are still effective and a safer way help..."

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
  • Damien
  • Thank Yous: 145
27 Jan 2011 15:33 #2 by Damien (Damien)
Replied by Damien (Damien) on topic Of interest to all
[size=14pt]<<  The parchment that this note is posted on, though still readable,  has what seem to be a claw mark shredding across it.  >> [/size]

[hr]
Victor Sylus, Baron of Travance
OOG: Damien A.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds