Topic of Elves

• Belegchand
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
29 Apr 2011 01:06 #1 by Belegchand (mcalo)
Topic of Elves was created by Belegchand (mcalo)
Fellow Citizens of Travance:

In my studies of the Baronial Library, I came across a yearly history of Travance from the One Thousand One Hundred and Ninety-Eighth Year of the New World until the One Thousand Two Hundred and Sixth Year of the New World.  In this interesting read, I found a topic most peculiar that I wish to learn more about, if possible.  According to the text, a race known as Moon Elves journeyed into Travance for a brief period of time during the fall of the One Thousand Two Hundred and Third Year of the New World.  Now, I was off in the Royal Kingdom at that time and had never even heard of Travance, and so, I ask now, to all of my fellow citizens, if there is any who is willing to sit and talk about these individuals?  If anyone can be of help to me, please, reach me by missive in the Mages' Guild Hall.

Additionally, anyone of Elven descent, be they Quinyarian, Selendrian, or even of those whose race hails from the Empire of Darkenspier, I am trying to organize the best possible research on the history of all Elven people, and wish to hear any who will speak to me about their past, the stories they were told, and their homes back on the other side of Arawyn.  Again, I can be reached by missive in the Mages' Guild Hall.

By Chronicler's Quill
Belegchand Dìnephilin

OOG: Matt Calo - Marshal
  • Bellanear
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 13
29 Apr 2011 19:54 #2 by Bellanear (Alai)
Replied by Bellanear (Alai) on topic Topic of Elves
I was the first to be contacted by the Moon Elves, and their tale is tied very closely with many other important events of that year, such as a great change wrought upon the Weave and the passing of Brother Malagar Kross.  If you are about next time I arrive in Travance for the Baronial Feast, I will share whatever information you require that I am at liberty to share, I only ask one thing in return.

Never, ever refer to the creatures of Darkenspier as Elves.  They lost that privilege many thousands of years ago.  They are as far below the True People as we are below the Fae.

-Bellanear Cyeos
The Alabaster Seal
Guardian of The Ivory Tower

Gavin S.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds