Wonderful news!

09 Jun 2011 22:31 #1 by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
Wonderful news! was created by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
So I have been informed that my little brother should be joining me in Travance next feast!

Because of this, I will be hosting a private party at the hookah lounge Friday evening. This occasion will be invitation only, so if you have not been invited, you will be turned away. If you wish to be considered for an invitation, please send a messenger with your request.

Please inquire about the following positions needed for that evening:
Two guards: responsible for allowing invited guests in & keeping the uninvited out. You will be paid well but do not expect to smoke or drink during your appointed duties.
Female Masseurs: My brother will need to be properly relaxed after his long exhausting trip. You will possibly be vetted by Malyc Weavewarden and paid well by me.

If anyone would like to help cater the event, please contact me as well. I would possibly like simple foods from our lands such as hummus, pita bread and falafel and not very large quantities.

I would also ask that you make my brother feel as welcome as you all have made me upon my coming to Travance.

Brazen's Blessings Upon You,

Father Zahir ibn Hatim al Nawar
Priest of Brazen

oog: Chris Ayala;
Monster Marshall
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
10 Jun 2011 23:36 #2 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic Wonderful news!
Zahir my friend if Quan Liu is in your tent then guards should not occupy your mind so...

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds