To the People of Travance

29 Jun 2011 17:47 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
To the People of Travance was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Hello Everyone,

I write to you tonight to inform you all of a great threat that has been encountered within the borders of Travance by the name of Dakin.  Some of you may have interacted with and fought against some of his allies, Gustav the Kinslayer and the once corrupted Paladin Matthias von Rouche.  I have been warned that this threat means to reach Travance Proper in full force by the week's end.

This means in the least that the homunculied peasants we saw a few moons ago will most likely be returning. For those who can see magic and spirits, look for black sorcery and spirits entwined around individuals. This means they have been tainted. They need to be struck down but once the spirits leave them can be healed and are restored to their normal behaviors. I have not encountered them myself and request those who fought them send me letter or write here what their behaviors/abilities were. The corruption of citizens is also a possibility. Be careful of whom you strike down and whom you go out in the woods with.

I wish to meet with any and all willing to listen to me that I may tell what I know to everyone... it is only through our strength and the Unity of Travance that we can survive this. Warn the outskirts, keep an eye out, and prepare.

If you wish to be informed, find me at your earliest convenience or write me a letter. I may make an announcement the day before the feast.

May Galladel watch over you all,

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
29 Jun 2011 18:14 #2 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic To the People of Travance
Any Romani who have not heard of this yet or wish to know more about him, please see me.

Zafrin

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
29 Jun 2011 18:55 - 30 Jun 2011 00:18 #3 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic To the People of Travance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
Last edit: 30 Jun 2011 00:18 by .
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
29 Jun 2011 21:29 - 29 Jun 2011 21:34 #4 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic To the People of Travance
**NOT LUCAS**

Subjects of Travance,

I err that you listen to Ms. Darkwood.  There are evils at work here that one can not fathom.  I have heard horrible rumors from the countryside.  I will do what I can to meet with you all in the Travance Proper within a few days.  Until then, please stay safe... and know your enemies have eyes everywhere.

Pray you all remain Safe
Matthias von Rouche

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
Last edit: 29 Jun 2011 21:34 by .
  • Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
29 Jun 2011 21:34 #5 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic To the People of Travance
Quan Lui,

All information I have has been shared with the guard, the baron, and the lords who were interested. That should be sufficient, but speak to Ilana as she has knowledge of all going on and has her hands in many different things within Travance.

Regards,

~Zafrin~

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds