This past Festival

• Misaki
  • Dark Sith? Where?!
  • Thank Yous: 23
02 Aug 2011 22:05 #1 by Misaki (cbodnar)
This past Festival was created by Misaki (cbodnar)
To all my Brethren, Kin, and Friends in Travance,

It was a great honor to return after several months to see everybody doing well.  I cannot help but smile out of happiness and sorrow that I had been gone for so long.  Happiness that upon coming back I have heard about a multitude of great happenings that bring honor to you and to Travance; sorrow that I have not been here personally to behold such honors being bestowed.

It is my every intention to return to monthly Feasts and Festivities once more, however there is one last matter of personal business that I wish to see fulfilled.  That being said, I will not be in attendance this month, but will be returning indefinitely the following month and every month thereafter.  I greatly look forward to this time and hope to see many more of my Brethren, Kin, and Friends again soon.  Until the day that our paths meet again, if anybody wishes to contact me I will be staying in personal residence at the base of Honor's Peak in Pendarvin.

May the Sun shine brightly upon everyone's paths and Palinthorne grant safety upon your travels,

Misaki Xianlu VonRitter, the Nemesis

Vassal of Pendarvin

"Evil Must Be Destroyed"